Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Attending Forex Academies?

ahmar

personally for me,i will like the idea of Forex academy if there is anything like that in my country,if i can get a Forex academy in my country i will still attend the course even with my trading experience. when i was learn i had to learn the basic online but it really took me time to understand other aspect of trading forex.which i still find hard to understand.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there any seminar in your country dude?, because that is quite similiar, and it will give you some tips and training too. In my country, there isn't something like that but so far i feel fine since there are some seminar that usually very helpful and they also teach us some good skills to try

If you are talking about seminer here I think its good but aside from this I dont think that attending much more seminer is very good and important here you can also standout and try to get more knowledge from here demo account

Sometimes that seminar is good in my ow opinion but not all seminars, in my country i only follow some seminars which i think have good strategy or something to share if not then i won't join it, also there are some forex professional that open some kind of academy but the class limited only for 10 to 20 traders usually.

@arhaib: there are some online schools about forex that teach forex, we will get some material few of that material is free material that actually you can get so easily just by googling it, but mostly of their material is something that is hard to find and the most important they give us better signal.

• 5 weeks later...

Attending the forex academy can be important and not. It is depending on the speaker who speaks. Because if the speaker does not do good, then it will waste the time for us. Then, we have to see, if we have to pay for the academy or not. Because usually there is no such guarantee from the academy, that we can make money after attending the academy

That is not that important too, you can see there are some traders that still doing well with their trading even never attending forex academies, well even like that attending forex academies will also increase your knowledge more about forex and will open your eyes wider about this kind of field.

to bring a success in forex it is important to join a forex academy for learn more and more. if you have no chance for that you can open a demo account and take a sort training about forex and start trade

• 8 months later...

Right here, we don't have Forex academies but sure enough, you can find a lot of seminars around where you can easily key in and learn how to trade. It doesn't as well come easy or cheap and in most cases, are only affordable by the big traders. It helps the trader to develop techniques and trading knowledge.

• 1 month later...

The trader who wants to make more and more profit from forex by having more trading knowledge can start attending forex lectures to be able to have more knowledge. It is good to have the forex knowledge and to keep practicing. Forex academic and lecture will help the newbie traders to be able to learn from the expert traders who will teach them different trading strategies on how to trade.

• 1 month later...

Learning is part of life itself and for the trader to. already money from Forex, he has to be a good learner. The more we practice, the more knowledge we have and the more we can acquire. It is good to attend those seminars and conferences when they are within reach but the fact remains that they are expensive.

• 2 months later...

I only attend seminars and visit online forex learning sites. And so far its really help me a lot in term of understanding forex. I do hope that if theirs a formal schooling in our country that can make me earn really good amount of money I can say I can end up becoming a successful trader also. I just do feel that its worth it to become a big time trader with good education.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is a kinda business that needs improvement each day. In other to achieve this, we also need to improve ourselves too. Attending study classes and things of such nature helps a trader in no small way to add value to himself and make more profit out of the market. That is the best way to trade in the business.

There are many ways by which the trader can learn how to trade in the forex business and one of the best way that they can achieve this thing is when they try to attend those academics. It will help the trader to be able to learn from those people who are professional traders and he or she can develop his or her strategy from there.

Are we focusing on academy here?what I know is that a good forex trader must always try his own best and learn how to trade when you can learn the forex trading market very well I guess that you can derived a good opportunity and unvail succees ,so follow the strategy that can bring you this

Are we focusing on academy here?what I know is that a good forex trader must always try his own best and learn how to trade when you can learn the forex trading market very well I guess that you can derived a good opportunity and unvail succees ,so follow the strategy that can bring you this

What I'm thinking in here is that the thread starter means the learning that we obtain in forex trading. There are some of the brokers who do give conference and the traders both the new ones and the old ones can be able to learn from it and to understand how to trade the more.

Attending forex trading academy is the first thing which every trader need for you to make succees then ensure that you try learn from difference forex acadeny if you can lay your hand on one and that is absolutely what is perfect for both newbie trader and existence one

• 4 weeks later...

If I can earn 1,000 dollars a month then I will going to attend a seminar. For me this is the only way I can manage to earn good amount of money. In two to three years time I can really have big profit and I can really sustain and maintain my trading account without any worries. My main goal and objective is really to see myself having two to three thousand dollars profit each month.