Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it worthy to have Paid to type captcha?

riddick09

After look to the payment proof from my friend on Indonesian local forum i think there still chance for us to get much earn trough captcha site..he get $45 less than week just type captcha :blink: i don't know the detail how he able to earn that much..perhaps using referral system... B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really interesting that he gets to earn that much in a week just by doing captcha work. To my understanding you can expect to get around a dollar an hour from captcha work and it can be really stressing if you do it fulltime. Besides, I would still want to work with some other online sites so around an hour should be fine if I were to decide to get involved.

I had been a writer on 3 captcha company and my job is very tiring because of the captcha are sometimes loading very slow so it will spend a lot of money just to get a very small and I've run it for a few months but the results I have gained is not worth the work I do and it is extremely disappointing at all for me

I didnt even spend a week on the captcha sites although for some reason the concept seemed fascinating to me when I first saw an advert for it. I now know for sure that this is not the thing for me and that I wouldnt get to enjoy this. I still see some members promoting their referrals links to these sites so maybe it works for them.

• 1 month later...

It is very tiring job to do for our eyes. Frankly yes, because I try it already. We have to use our brain, and our eyes. This job will make our eyes really tired here. And then, we do not know yet if we get paid or not. If the site turns as scam, we will waste so much time and energy here

Yes, especially after hours of doing those things and then, we will just see that we are not qualified for payment for their strictness in the captcha or threshold so really not good way to earn as it's like scamming for me when I see those that you've worked on it then, it's gone.

I really know that because when I am typing captcha in here I was having lots of reason why it's not worthy. I remember the reason why I tried it because my fellow showed me some good amount of payment proof earning he's earning seven dollars. Only because he have a lot of referrals, but seeing such payment proof, it's tempting to try.

• 3 weeks later...

if you can spend much time in paid to type captcha then i think you can earn weekly here, my advice try to spend about 2-3 hours per day :D, and then you can make decent amount, just assume that you can type 50 captcha per 10 minutes, it means you can reach 600 captcha in 2 hours and in 3 hours you can reach 900 captchas. nearly enough but it is depend on your typing speed and accuracy

• 1 month later...

It seems that i haven't heard now nowadays these paid to type as most likely because it's totally difficult and worthless to do that job. And yet, I have experienced it and it's not an easy one and there's possibility of scamming by letting our accounts blocked or suspended.

• 3 weeks later...

still worthy if you have about 2 hours to spend in here, if you can spend about that time then i think it still worthy, it wil be better if you can active in 2 captcha site or more and you work concurrently in that site. for me Paid to type still worthy for typers some of them even earn nearly $200 per month. only by active in front of computer for 2 or 3 hours,

• 1 month later...

Do you think guys that captcha images will be worthy our time? I experienced that there were so many issues that i read about this industry. But still many members are encourage to proceed to earn here. I know that there are still paying but knowing the time to consume to earn that dollars are not worthy.

worthless, earnings is too low and very time consuming.. instead write article blogs and reviews and get profit from it

As long as you think that is worthy then that will be worthy for you, Paid to type captcha is a good way to earn, if you can type it everyday, there are about 5 good captcha site that you all can try since they give better earning then i think that is not a big deal if you want to focusing yourself on it.

• 4 weeks later...