Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Virtual and real trading in Forex

Virtual trading mean Demo trading. There is no any kind of risk in virtual or demo trading. Trader feels himself in demo trading easy comfirt so he makes profit in demo trading, but when he enteres in real trading he goes into risk so tehrefore trader become for himself difficult and risky as a result he fail.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtual trading mean Demo trading. There is no any kind of risk in virtual or demo trading. Trader feels himself in demo trading easy comfirt so he makes profit in demo trading, but when he enteres in real trading he goes into risk so tehrefore trader become for himself difficult and risky as a result he fail.

Virtual account will helps us to understand about forex without having to make deposit . But we must know that demo account also should be used as well possible. Because the experience and habit when use demo account, usually also will do when trade with real.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Technically if you are success in demo account you should be success in real trading since there is no different in demo or real trading (both uses same charts). If you have adopted a successful strategy in a demo account you should succeed in real account as well. But i guess people fall due to psychological factors. either you are more careful or careless when trading in real account. And another thing is that you have to consider your trade volume respective to the investment (normally demo account give you 2k-5k to trade if your investment is less than that you have to consider the ratio and adjust the volumes according). after that we can using a free money from a broker. i am using welcome bonus 15 Euro in first time to open a real account

@letter I wonder why you would like to go for using the virtual trading account all the time, we go in trading for earning in the virtual account there is no real earning so I think it is better to move to the real account after 3 months.

I believe demo & serious account will work as exact as each other by motion of currency pairs, But the several is on our considering it. mainly because if we trade pretty much there is absolutely no force in our thoughts to unfastened, So we may very well be great. But in authentic account we will not do that. Therefore while practicing almost Do not try to be great & visualize it as real revenue....

Even though both of them have the same features, they are widely apart when it comes to what it is and the function it renders. Whereas the Demo account is principally for learning, the real account is where the business happens. It is a type of account where the trader learns how to earn and convert his hard work into cash.

• 1 month later...

Virtual trading is trading in the demo account whereas real trading is trading in the live account. The trader should be able to know and try to understand these two types of trading and also be able to differentiate when he or she should mix emotion or control his or her emotion. If I'm practicing in the demo account, I trade any how but I don't apply that in the real account trading.

Using virtual funds can really make us learn how to trade. But its really hard to gain emotional contentment. If we want to develop our emotions we need to make sure that we know how to trade in real account as well. Trading in real account really can help us make good income. In two to three months in real account some how we can say we can develop good earnings.

@Rexway, you are correct. It is virtual trading because the money that is in the demo account is not something that you can see and that is the reason it is a demo used for explanation only. When a trader finishes learning in the demo account, he or she can come over to the live account and start trading for profit.

• 3 weeks later...

@Rexway, you are correct. It is virtual trading because the money that is in the demo account is not something that you can see and that is the reason it is a demo used for explanation only. When a trader finishes learning in the demo account, he or she can come over to the live account and start trading for profit.

A virtual account will help us understand about forex trading and we also get trading experience which we can use as assets before we use real account. Demo account is provided in each brokers now. We also can use it to start trading with them.Start tradin with tenkoFx, share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

• 4 months later...

Well this seems debated by someone isn't it? Well in the broker that i am using demo & real account works as same as each other by movement of currency pairs, the market is move like what real account also. So i can arrive with some conclusion that the market is one but in demo account we don't make any effect with the market while in real account we will make but very small effect.

what do we think about virtual or real trading.many people can earn profit in virtual trading.virtual only be used to study tha componints,metatradar and also link with the market. there are also several brokers who provide a concest for trading.

Trading contest will help new trader to understand about forex and get more trading experience in forex trading. But if our broker doesn't hold demo contest, we still be able to maximize demo account for trading.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Well one thing that we should know about this kind of trading that virtual account does not gives us money but gives us experience, this is also applied to those newbies. As for Real trading it could offers both but remember this, we also need take the risk we had.

As a trader, we must maximize real account or demo account because it will be useful for us to understand about forex. Using demo account we will learn the basics of forex trading and using real account but small amount will make us hone our psychology.

when we are has good trading skills and strategy, we are has ability to read market and perform proper analysis. while if we are has no good knowledge yet, mean that we should start to trade on demo account, and use virtual money, in order to perform training, and make us to understand how to read market and perform proper analysis.

As a trader, we must maximize real account or demo account because it will be useful for us to understand about forex. Using demo account we will learn the basics of forex trading and using real account but small amount will make us hone our psychology.

True and i really agree with this way of trading, virtual account has many advantages that we could take for our own sake. But here we talk about real and virtual one, in real we can earn but it is also a good place to learn something because that is the real market and real loss we feel, but still the risk is too high especially for those newcomers who don't know about anything.