Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it ok to cheat hyips?

yogeshwartyagi

2 wrongs does not make 1 right. HYIPs are cheats themselves, so how are you going to cheat the cheaters ? Is that even possible ? Those HYIP admins are actually smart people, using websites to cheat others and then claim no money pay investors or whatever nonsense and then website collapses.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess pretty much the only way to "cheat" in any hyip would be via multiple accounts and their referral bonuses. Quite easy and untraceable if you have some private boxes behind different IP's and that only you have access to, but I think not really worth it in the long run, given the usual short lifespan of a hyip program.

Never really thought of doing something like this but must admit that it is quite tempting..LOL i have been scammed by so many hyip's that its not even funny so it would be good to get a revenge sometime. Unfortunately if you adopt the mindset of a cheater I dont think that it will be easy to let go of it and might end up even cheating on legitimate programs as well. That wont solve anything.

I guess pretty much the only way to "cheat" in any hyip would be via multiple accounts and their referral bonuses. Quite easy and untraceable if you have some private boxes behind different IP's and that only you have access to, but I think not really worth it in the long run, given the usual short lifespan of a hyip program.

Some able to have multiple accounts or multiple deposits. As to gain more profits. I have seen some of those hyip that offer and even no need to register. I don't want to risk opening other accounts to have more earnings in hyip.

Quite true since you already run the risk of loosing your investment, Why would you want oto create multiple accounts because you will then have to invest more and in turn you will loose more if the hyip folds. Maybe if you make an short-term investment you might just get away with it if the hyip does not allow multiple accounts.

I consider all HYIP sites to be real scam.They are not good to invest with.Within a short time,the site will be no more.Those i never expect to have problem disappeared when i least expected.I have lost too much to them and i will never get involve again no matter the gain.

That's the way we can cheat HYIP'S by creating multiple accounts then put an invesment but it never came up with my mind to cheat a cheater. It's because i don't want take that triple risks in cheating a HYIPS. There is no really point we may lose our money not because we got scammed but we because we cheat.

haha the answer is up to you :D, if you feel okay with them it is fine but with your own risk :D, as for me i choose to earn by myself, i don't care too much about that ref commision :D, i join hyip to earn by what i invest there. but i see some people do the same thing too

As said before, HYIP admins themselves are cheaters, so trying to cheat them will be quite a challenge, but of course it is possible. Those admins reap what they sow, and they get cheated back by others before the admins themselves launch the final cheating process -- Scamming

I am pretty sure if you try to cheat them, they will somehow find out. Their systems are pretty sophisticated and not as easy as you think it might be to cheat them. Making multiple accounts to get ref commision is one of the easiest to catch people with. This is probably because the ip address that they can detect. I doubt sending them support ticket telling them you will deposit a huge fund will help either...

I am pretty sure if you try to cheat them, they will somehow find out. Their systems are pretty sophisticated and not as easy as you think it might be to cheat them. Making multiple accounts to get ref commision is one of the easiest to catch people with. This is probably because the ip address that they can detect. I doubt sending them support ticket telling them you will deposit a huge fund will help either...

hhah, so do i, that is very bad you know, i also doubt about that, and admin here is smart person too because they try as the best as he can to reach the profit from what they spend to make that site, but in my own view that still available and members can do that, as long as they careful

Of course, a scammer will definately know all sorts of small actions investors might take to cheat the system and earn more. I wonder if changing IP addresses will really help...

hhah, so do i, that is very bad you know, i also doubt about that, and admin here is smart person too because they try as the best as he can to reach the profit from what they spend to make that site, but in my own view that still available and members can do that, as long as they careful

I would actually say HYIP admins are cunning and smart as well. Very deadly when these 2 combine together

I would actually say HYIP admins are cunning and smart as well. Very deadly when these 2 combine together

haha yeah, they are deadly as they used to be, with many excuse or just leave the members is something that members or investors always see but we must be smart too, when it come to choose what kind of hyip we investing, and there are some element we need to see, doing hit and run(cheat) i think something that is necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

For sure those hyip admins do know well how to manage and attract investors and then run away after the peak of that hyip. We know that kind of strategy just like having a promotion or even a contest or a good news which became scam after that good news lol. :)

i think there are some good HYIP manager around, i remembers that there are hyip admin before that when they want to scam they will told it to the members and that HYIP is automatic hyip :D, i don't know if this real but i never find any admins like that LOL

For sure those hyip admins do know well how to manage and attract investors and then run away after the peak of that hyip. We know that kind of strategy just like having a promotion or even a contest or a good news which became scam after that good news lol. :)

I think this is not necessary. Sometimes I see a HYIP not even hitting the peak and the website is gone. I think those admins are aiming for a small amount of earnings by scamming early. Contests is nothing unusual but yes I agree about the promotion. It could signal the end of the HYIP. Same for websites suddenly offering new plans. Never invest in them !

i think there are some good HYIP manager around, i remembers that there are hyip admin before that when they want to scam they will told it to the members and that HYIP is automatic hyip :D, i don't know if this real but i never find any admins like that LOL

Never seen this before...So...

You cheat a HYIP website, opening multiple accounts, and if you get caught, your account is gone and your money is gone too. Who is the one benefiting actually ? Not the investors, but the admin themselves. So, think twice if you wish to cheat a HYIP admin

i think that is the risk for want to cheat them and it will be bad if we already make investment and then we get nothing from that program, but cheating HYIP still okay in my own opinion, but do that at your risk, and be prepared if we lose something

i think that is the risk for want to cheat them and it will be bad if we already make investment and then we get nothing from that program, but cheating HYIP still okay in my own opinion, but do that at your risk, and be prepared if we lose something

Yeah I am not prepared to take the risk to cheat HYIPs, so I shall just do normal investment will do. Anyway, have you tried before cheating HYIP websites ? Any good and big success you managed to get ?

Yeah I am not prepared to take the risk to cheat HYIPs, so I shall just do normal investment will do. Anyway, have you tried before cheating HYIP websites ? Any good and big success you managed to get ?

never, i will never do that, the bad thing that i do for them(hyip) only do hit and run investment LOL, to cheat them also riskier more than i can imagine with myself, we must invest there again and who know if they will banned us or run away with our money

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we will not really have any good point of view if we don't test the risk in hyip and we know that if we invest in most of the hyip just opened then we can have determine sooner if we will going to be successful or able to have bep. Because I know some investors that i know just do invest big amount and don't bother much losing all of it because they already accept it.

Well, we will not really have any good point of view if we don't test the risk in hyip and we know that if we invest in most of the hyip just opened then we can have determine sooner if we will going to be successful or able to have bep. Because I know some investors that i know just do invest big amount and don't bother much losing all of it because they already accept it.

the golden rules of hyip :D, don't invest what you can't afford to lose, well so far i think to cheat hyip in a good way is good but actually to cheat them in a bad way like make multiple account is not a good thing because it will only lead to loss.