Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it ok to cheat hyips?

yogeshwartyagi

It is really good for hyip monitors that offers RCB that payments for the RCB will be faster or as soon as possible. If we find those qualifications i think that will a good strategy even the hyip site already scammed yet we still have earnings and not a total loss. Better to find other hyip monitors and compare it. :D

RCB's are paid out by the HYIP monitors once we register on a Hyip site under them and deposit some amount on that particular HYIP. Hyip monitors provides a fixed percentage of RCB's which keeps on changing from one HYIP to another.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RCB's are paid out by the HYIP monitors once we register on a Hyip site under them and deposit some amount on that particular HYIP. Hyip monitors provides a fixed percentage of RCB's which keeps on changing from one HYIP to another.

How much really is their RCB? Is it 50% or lower? Of course, hyip monitors that offering rcb dont give us a 100% rcb. If they are really fast in the rcb then they will have good benefits because many members will join instantly although it is required to have investment on the hyip before the payment for rcb will be given. :D

How much really is their RCB? Is it 50% or lower? Of course, hyip monitors that offering rcb dont give us a 100% rcb. If they are really fast in the rcb then they will have good benefits because many members will join instantly although it is required to have investment on the hyip before the payment for rcb will be given. :D

RCB's varies for different HYIP programs. Moreover, HYIP monitors does not instantly offers RCB's as far as I know. They wait for a HYIP to get legitimate and become trusted before they finally decide to offer RCB's to their members. That's how their system works with RCB's.

RCB's varies for different HYIP programs. Moreover, HYIP monitors does not instantly offers RCB's as far as I know. They wait for a HYIP to get legitimate and become trusted before they finally decide to offer RCB's to their members. That's how their system works with RCB's.

So if we join in their RCB and the payment for commission is unsure then it is obvious that we cant have any good offer and good earnings because the payment for RCB is not determined. Better to have tested RCB offers rather will start testing offers. :D

So if we join in their RCB and the payment for commission is unsure then it is obvious that we cant have any good offer and good earnings because the payment for RCB is not determined. Better to have tested RCB offers rather will start testing offers. :D

I think you did not get it right @riddick there is no reason to join a hyip under a monitor if you are unsure about RCB but monitors clearly mention - how much amount in RCB they offer for a particular hyip, so we can chose the one that interest us more and for which RCB is attractive as well. I joined several hyips under differenet monitors and non took more than 24 hours to pay me the RCB.

They do have a percentage of RCB's mentioned on their site while they offer a new RCB offer. However, RCB offers are only offered to their members when they find a HYIP site is stable and paying their members from a long time.

They do have a percentage of RCB's mentioned on their site while they offer a new RCB offer. However, RCB offers are only offered to their members when they find a HYIP site is stable and paying their members from a long time.

It is easy to find out how much RCB a monitor offers on a particular program and that i do looking in rate us page where some monitors indicate the percentage of RCB offered and we can check more by clicking a particular monitor icon, this way i select best offer to coverup maximum risk.

It is easy to find out how much RCB a monitor offers on a particular program and that i do looking in rate us page where some monitors indicate the percentage of RCB offered and we can check more by clicking a particular monitor icon, this way i select best offer to coverup maximum risk.

I myself have seen several monitors offering RCB's through their HYIP stats banner itself. However, as far as I have noticed, all the major HYIP monitors only provides RCB's for those HYIP's which either have proved their legitimacy or have purchased a premium ad of their HYIP monitor.

I wonder for how the hyip monitors able to monitor all of the hyip sites and able to determine the updates everyday. So it will be another time if they will have RCB because it will be another work for them so i think that they dont pay fast for the RCB. By the way, can we really start only by ourselves in creating hyip monitor sites? :D

I wonder for how the hyip monitors able to monitor all of the hyip sites and able to determine the updates everyday. So it will be another time if they will have RCB because it will be another work for them so i think that they dont pay fast for the RCB. By the way, can we really start only by ourselves in creating hyip monitor sites? :D

HYIP monitors do not offer RCB's for every available Hyip programs. They pay RCB's only a few selected HYIP's which are trusted and have been paying for quite some time. The RCB's offered does take some time to pay after a member requests for it.

HYIP monitors do not offer RCB's for every available Hyip programs. They pay RCB's only a few selected HYIP's which are trusted and have been paying for quite some time. The RCB's offered does take some time to pay after a member requests for it.

Hyip for me are not trusted we can say that they are still paying. So hyip monitors cant offer all of those hyip sites they have in their monitoring site. Well if they offer better payment for rcb at the same time nice percentage it will acceptable for the potential downlines. :D

Hyip for me are not trusted we can say that they are still paying. So hyip monitors cant offer all of those hyip sites they have in their monitoring site. Well if they offer better payment for rcb at the same time nice percentage it will acceptable for the potential downlines. :D

Well, if a monitor finds out an Hyip to be paying and that very hyip site is also being monitored by them, then only those hyip monitors offer RCB for the hyip's. I have seen reputed Hyip monitors offering upto 300% in RCB's which is just huge for a commission.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont count these as cheating

If you invest in HYIP you should be looking to maximize your profit and also more likely to recover your investment

No matter whether you open 2 accounts to exploit your profit

Off course all these can be done only if HYIP allows to open multiple accounts.

Cheating from a HYIP is never an easy thing to accomplish,like you said that one can cheat on HYIP through opening multiple account with them and also we can gain through refferal commisions and so fort.Remember its only upto HYIP to cheat and not us.The main thing here is to invest using other payment processor apart from Liberty Reserve.

• 2 weeks later...
you can never cheat in HYIP. they are good in keeping there system free from scams, if they detect you from cheating, they will automatically banned you. and why do you have to cheat?.,its bad in the industry.
yes there is no way too easy to cheat on HYIP and if eventually found out that you want to cheat on them and they block you;who's at lost then.So its not Advicable to cheat on HYIP.

• 3 weeks later...