Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it ok to cheat hyips?

yogeshwartyagi

I dont understand the logic in trying to open multiple account accounts and investing in them so that you can have multiple earnings from the hyip programs. What happens then if they turn to scam. You got cheated more than the rest of us in the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand the logic in trying to open multiple account accounts and investing in them so that you can have multiple earnings from the hyip programs. What happens then if they turn to scam. You got cheated more than the rest of us in the process.

you don't but the other investors yes lol. i think maybe they already think enough about what they want to do and i think that is totally bad idea because like you say there is no chance that we will know if that program will not scamming us later so our risk will be double

just attack them with DDOS and ask them for some money i think that is the only way without need some money to investing, and i don't find any cheating things aside from doing something like what other people already talk above

Some hackers can take advantage of those HYIP which has instant withdrawal, that's why some HYIP doesn't want adding instant withdrawal because of hackers. Those scripts has surely some holes that a hacker can break into but I guess, it's not cheating but rather stealing.

Yes, this would just amount to stealing and not cheating. Its a bit difficult to feel some sympathy for hyip's being cheated considering that this is what they do most of the time. Almost all hyip's turn to scam after some time anyway.

Yes, this would just amount to stealing and not cheating. Its a bit difficult to feel some sympathy for hyip's being cheated considering that this is what they do most of the time. Almost all hyip's turn to scam after some time anyway.

cheating if you create an account with your own by using your previous refferal link, and so far that is not good to do even you still can cheat them, but remembers it is not easy as you think because mostly hyip cannot stand longer, you will only find about 1% that will stay longer than 99% of them

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, unfortunately most hyip's dont last and its as if they all have the same mandate, make their target for deposits and then run. I think that trying to cheat an hyip would be a waste of time since you can actually get burned yourself in the process.

It doesn't have any uniqueness at all as we were just seeing the same unsustainable plan rates though it's what it is, and it is how we play it. Some investor it's not about the plan rates anymore but it's all about if it's paying or not. It's not ok to cheat HYIP, I am not a cheater so I won't.

Yes, unfortunately most hyip's dont last and its as if they all have the same mandate, make their target for deposits and then run. I think that trying to cheat an hyip would be a waste of time since you can actually get burned yourself in the process.

some people said you still can cheat them and you must did it fast, and also you need dynamic IP to make that thing come true, so far i never try that thing, even for long term one, i think only wasting time and hard to manage if we have more than one account lol

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, you can but you are going to suffer or will risk more funds since you are going to invest here more and will going to create several accounts to have referral commissions. Although, I don't see that its a wise decision to make in making more earnings here.

from what i see you cannot cheat all hyip, i see some program that already online for long time that maybe you can cheat, but for short term program i think it is useless that will lead us to nothing and what people get here, they will only have lost their money

Besides, if the hyip itself does not intend on staying for longer online then your efforts might have just been all in vain and a waste of time. I just find that trying to cheat an hyip involves a lot of risk and time on my side unless maybe because I dont know good ways of doing so...lol

Besides, if the hyip itself does not intend on staying for longer online then your efforts might have just been all in vain and a waste of time. I just find that trying to cheat an hyip involves a lot of risk and time on my side unless maybe because I dont know good ways of doing so...lol

it is the problem of people who want to cheat them, actually it is OK and you can cheat them if you want to do that, but the risk just like what you said, we don't know how long that hyip program will stay longer, who know if they will scam us sooner?. so that is why we need to think it twice before cheat them.

Well, somehow it is still the risks we are talking about even you cheat or not we will either win or lose still. We know that hyip knows that they can have multiple accounts to have commissions but that will also the advantage of the hyip since they will get more investments and then run away.

• 2 months later...

Well, somehow it is still the risks we are talking about even you cheat or not we will either win or lose still. We know that hyip knows that they can have multiple accounts to have commissions but that will also the advantage of the hyip since they will get more investments and then run away.

i think to cheat them is too much risky because it is not that good too, since there are many hyip site that can scam us so early and that will give us nothing my suggestion if you really want to cheat them make sure that site can sustain for long time and then do it fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Then when you get caught you will just lose your money and the funny thing is, you lose it's not because the HYIP has turned into scam, but because you cheat. Another is when there is a referral contest there will be just many members who will create a dummy account to have a chances to win.

Making duplicate account just for getting referral commission? haha i think that is not worthy..even you able to do that..okay example you get $5 trough referral earning..but how much you need to spend? $50? :P when admin got that much money on 1 day not close the chance admin will close the site on same day..hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

That is the problem that you face unfortunately. It might work to your advantage in that you see earnings in your account but then you have a problem in that you will not be able to withdraw them as the site has decided to turn to scam. I am more interested in my investment and knowing whether I will get ROI than on cheating.

although a lot of HYIP programs emerging at the moment but we are also able to take advantage of the program even though many of these programs are not run for a long time and I think if the HYIP program is intended only to commit fraud may be true and may also wrong because if the program is already having a lot of investors and I think the program will continue

• 2 months later...

Frankly here, it is OK and fine, even it is a good thing if we can cheat on the HYIP Admin here. Because we know here, HYIP Admin is just trying to collect money from the mass investors here. So, it is like there is no strict law in the HYIP here. Well, as long as we can make money, it is fine

Still you have to put a lot of your money to earn good amount of commission, but at the end of the day, it is your money that you put in that program and yet you are cheating you just added more risk. It doesn't seem worthy doing it. Those Admins have a bad intention, just make sure you are taking the risk you can handle.

Still you will going to risk for that in order to make that possible double profits or more profits or can be the opposite. But then, it's part of the investment strategy as there's no rule or policy in those investment sites that have uniformity as they can different rules for that or if they allow such.

That's why we'd rather not because if you going to cheat hyip because of commission then don't you know that there are some HYIP Monitors that offering RCB? That's why investing using their referral link would be more wise especially when it's a trusted HYIP Monitors that you will get your RCB for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Making duplicate account just for getting referral commission? haha i think that is not worthy..even you able to do that..okay example you get $5 trough referral earning..but how much you need to spend? $50? :P when admin got that much money on 1 day not close the chance admin will close the site on same day..hahaha

haha nice logic from you dude, many people don't realize about this thing, i think it is useless to do this thing to admin because it will lead someone to loss, and i don't know what will happen to your account later, it is better to play clean in hyip, do hit and run also considered there