Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

Droganan

Droganan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I am not the admin.

Nord FX - The base of your success!

* Open an account quickly and easily
* Wide deposit possibilities
* Automated trading with Strategy Runner terminal
* $5 minimum deposit
* Minimal spreads
* Complete mobility with terminals for PDA and smartphones
* One account for all trading tools
* Position hedging by market makers

Trading platforms

* Strategy Runner
* MetaTrader 4
* - Mobile
* - Mobile SE

Trading accounts

* Open demo account
* Open trading account
* - Micro
* - Mini
* - Classic
* - Premium

"Micro" account
* $5 minimum deposit;
* 12 currency pairs, gold, silver;
* Fixed spread from 2 pips;
* Leverage up to 1:200;
* Minimal lot 0.01;
* Maximum lot 0,5 with step 0,01;
* Maximum number of open positions and pending orders 50*;
* Automatic trading is allowed;
* Level of margin call /stop out 40%/20%**;
* scalping, arbitrage are forbidden;

"Mini" account
* $50 minimum deposit;
* 21 currency pairs;
* Dynamic spread from 1 pips;
* Leverage up to 1:200*;
* Minimal lot 0.1;
* Maximum lot 10 with step 0,1;
* Maximum number of open positions and pending orders 50*;
* Automatic trading is allowed**;
* Level of margin call /stop out 40%/20%***;

"Classic" account
* $2000 minimum deposit;
* 28 currency pairs, gold, silver;
* Dynamic spread from 1 pips;
* Leverage up to 1:200;
* Minimal lot 1;
* Maximum lot 50, step 1;
* Maximum volume of positions - no limits;
* Maximum number of open positions and pending orders - no limits;
* Scalping is allowed - deals less than 2 minutes long;
* Automatic trading is allowed;
* No trading limits;
* Level of margin call /stop out 50%/30%*

"Premium" account
The Company offers you an opportunity to get Premium status.
Premium clients are provided with:

* Complimentary debit card for quick and convenient funds withdrawal;
* Decreased spreads for currency pairs;
* Individual service.

To get Premium status you should open trading account with deposit more than 50000 USD.
To receive more detailed information apply to the manager of the Premium program premium@nordfx.com

Deposit/Withdrawal funds on the trading account by following methods:

* Bank transfer in US dollars (USD) or Euro (EUR)
* With the help of electronic payment systems:
- Moneybookers
- Alertpay
- Liberty Reserve
- Webmoney
- Perfect Money ( Soon )

http://www.nordfx.com

Please do your research before joining a forex broker.

omarelalfy

omarelalfy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
it is the best on that site

Deposit/Withdrawal funds on the trading account by following methods:

* Bank transfer in US dollars (USD) or Euro (EUR)
* With the help of electronic payment systems:
- Moneybookers
- Alertpay
- Liberty Reserve
- Webmoney

SolidSnake21

SolidSnake21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
they have nice script and good trading options but I like that as omarelalfy say that they use many payment processor as Alertpay , Liberty Reserve and this is the most impotant and also using Moneybookers and Webmoney for mor options.

ellliottt

ellliottt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
This is a good FOREX platen, I am already a member of this site but I have already lost $30 with 7 days, I am a new here, I decide to spent some time to study FOREX, I think this is a good way to earn money though we lost something.

yogesh

yogesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,090 posts
This looks a reputed broker and good options provided for traders
Along with MT4 they also provided mobile terminal which is good and
also one can start with as little as 5$, and wide choice of funding options make this borker further attractive.

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts
low minimum deposit and also provide many option of deposit and withdraw processor. I have an welcome account here while we can get free bonus join without deposit and start trading immediately.

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
At least, Nord runs meta trader, so t should be relatively easy to use their platform in trading. Also, the minimum deposit of $5 makes it very easy for everyone to participate here.

Nikhil

Nikhil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
This broker is really good and their support is also friendly. i got bonus $8 and with this trade and make $17 and after that i request my profit and they give me after deducting $8 within 3 hours. really good payment spreed.

andry777

andry777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
I didn't know the differences with micro account, mini account and standard account in this broker. Thanks for sharing the information so
I knew the difference among them. I think the micro account is the lowest risk but the limitation is too much too. I prefer to use cents account
in InstaForex.

hoanglong

hoanglong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • LocationDigital Cash Palace Blog
Company news: March 1, 2011

We are glad to announce a new unique program for our existing clients, called NordFX Shop. There you can exchange «NFX» points for valuable prizes. Points are accumulated by each trader as a result of trade for the transactions.

The program essentially focuses on awarding points to the clients, at a 100 point per lot ratio (10 points per 0.1 lot and 1 point per 0.01 lot respectively). The amount of points accumulated can be seen any time in Trader’s Office. If a trader has several accounts, the total bonus amount for all accounts will be shown, a feature that makes it easier to get a high-value prize sooner. A prize will be shipped worldwide to the address specified at the checkout.

At the launch time several categories of prizes will be made available, ranging from status products to everyday goods. Among others, iPhone 4, iPad, HTC Desire HD, Canon 550D, brand name USB pen-drives, men and women’s accessories with NordFX logo. It’s planned to update and expand the range of goods available on a periodic basis, based on traders’ feedback.

We hope NordFX Shop will please and reward traders while making their cooperation with NordFX a productive and enjoyable experience, even more so than it is now. All you have to do is to sign in to Trader’s Office at the website, confirm your agreement with the Rules of Participation and start accumulating «NFX» points. We wish our traders a successful trading and welcome to take part in NordFX new promo!

yamsonjulius

yamsonjulius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Are they legit broker? How much is the minimum account they are accepting. I am totally new in forex and i only have small capital to start trading. Do they also have platform where can make things easily. Thank for answer and sorry for many question.

winning11

winning11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Are they legit broker? How much is the minimum account they are accepting. I am totally new in forex and i only have small capital to start trading. Do they also have platform where can make things easily. Thank for answer and sorry for many question.

Yeah, this is a highly recommended broker. They have a really fast payout speed and offer incentives. It is really okay that you have only small capital. You can start a micro account, the minimum deposit of which is merely 5 dollars. You can just play with it and learn. You may also want to open a practice account. I hope this helps and happy forex trading.

antthenait

antthenait

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
I think a legit broker means who has best exchange plans ......... best deposit and low withdraw fig. and mostly very popular daily basis market exchange status ....

by followed most of features we recommend this ......... as much better forex trader .

winning11

winning11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
Hi everyone. Nordfx is one of the best brokers i have seen so i highly recommend this one. It is known for its prompt payments and some good incentives such as the nordfx shop. This in fact is equivalent to a deduction of spreads.

Adnan

Adnan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Hi everyone. Nordfx is one of the best brokers i have seen so i highly recommend this one. It is known for its prompt payments and some good incentives such as the nordfx shop. This in fact is equivalent to a deduction of spreads.

They might be amongst one of the best brokers but I found it worthless. The reason for me to say nordfx worthless is due to the fact that they have a minimum deposit amount of $5 while there are several brokers offering deposits from $1. Another reason is that they charge its members with a first time withdrawal fees while there are other brokers while do not charge any of such fees.

sujesh

sujesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
The rebate program looks unattractive to me. I have known
nordfx for some time and not sure
how long they have been here.Please choose which you prefer.
Hope you enjoy.It's not only its bonuses but also the reputation of InstaForex is better than this broker.There are many websites which has cooperation with InstaForex, InstaForex gave some offers to trade in their broker site in some contests.

sujesh

sujesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
NordFX continues to provide
premium services to its customers,
making them better and more
affordable for the different groups of traders.I'm a ptc type of person but I would consider trying if someone posts proof of good returns.An individual has to remain abreast with the latest news of the global markets , understand the Technical analysis quite deeply ,think & act fast .

traderf

traderf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I like Nordfx. I am 5 month with them and I am pretty happy, they have tightest spreads and good fast platform, also they are working with Zulu (Zulutrade is working only with trustful companies), so i recommend this broker to everyone!

Julia NordFX

Julia NordFX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
NordFX is pleased to announce the start of a joint promotion with the payment system NETELLER – “55% Bonus.” Receive up to $4,400 on your deposit and experience a new level of trading! The promotion is running from 8 July up to and including 8 August 2013.

How to receive the bonus?

1. Register an account at NordFX or use an existing one.
2. Deposit $500 – $8,000 or more into your NordFX account via NETELLER.
3. Get a bonus up to $4,400 on the deposit and enjoy your trading!
The promotion has been developed for “Micro” and “Standard” MT4 accounts. The bonus becomes available after account registration and verification and is designated for trading.

Make the best of the opportunity to boost your deposit now!

For the rules and details please visit the “55% Bonus” promotion page:

http://nordfx.com/promo/neteller.html

Julia NordFX

Julia NordFX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Forex Affiliate Program by NordFX

Start your internet business with the professional partner!!!

NordFX Affiliate Program

Neither start-up capital nor special Forex market preparation is required. All you need is your desire to build and develop your own business!

Our affiliate program is very simple and effective. You attract the clients and obtain commission from their trading activity.

We offer you 30% of spread of every transaction of your client!

www.nordfx.com/affiliate_program.html