Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn money

Gabriel555

I dont have much time though to work online but what ever time i get after completing my offline job i try to spend it at online sites which make me earn - some forex trading not regularly but once or twice a month when i am sure about the trend, posting on forums, and a little investing in proven hyips, participating in online contests that is all i do to try make money.
Yah that's the very best ways to earn online and for me i based my earnings online through PaidToPost sites and also PaidToClick sites,which are as at now the main basic way to earn from.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well,it is true that you can make money online.Many people don't know about this at all and i am doing my best to let them know about that.You can actually make money online and it can be your source of income in life just like it is for others.You should start with Paid To Post Sites and gain more knowledge about earning online.

• 1 month later...
Well,it is true that you can make money online.Many people don't know about this at all and i am doing my best to let them know about that.You can actually make money online and it can be your source of income in life just like it is for others.You should start with Paid To Post Sites and gain more knowledge about earning online.

I very much like the idea of starting with PTP sites because of the amount on knowledge that one can get to gain in here. You have various people who have already joined a lot of programs and they get to discuss their experiences with you and show their payment proofs. It helps make your decision on where to go from here.

• 3 weeks later...

Ways To Earn Money

Bet on favourite - odds on favourites, according to sports and other factors are approximately in the range of 1.1 to 2.2. This means that betting on the favourite of match you can double your money.

Bet on natch - you can rate from 1.05 to 1.2. This means that you can earn a fifth of your stake and get back your deposit. When betting on natch there is high probability of earning. These are the matches where the leader of the tables is playing a match with the last team of the table, and so on. It's a way how to earn money with the lowest risk, but also the lowest paid earnings.

Bet on outsider - it is an opportunity to multiply your money about 2 to 20x. Be careful here, because the higher odds means a higher risk of failure. But fast earnings may be very high.

Bet on draw - you can multiply your money about 3 to 17x. The highest odds are in sports such as handball, which is less likely to draw. Such high odds are sometimes worth trying.

Bet on combination - if you put on a ticket more matches, the final odds arises of course. Eg. 3 x 2 x 2 = 12. This way you can achieve extremely high odds and very high earnings potential and value of deposited money. You can earn fast money with a small deposit. It's the fastest way how to make money but not the safest.

Make € 10 000 from € 10 in 10 days - if you bet € 10 for the odds 2.0 of the match and then repeat it successfully even 9x in a row by winning a bet, the final prize is € 10 000. (10x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 = 10 240). The same multiplying effect you can achieve on 1 ticket.

Earn on responsible betting - don't be greedy, consider when you have enough to pay a break in the betting. Follow the results of matches, your favorite teams and sports. Never take loan for betting. Nobody can always win. Count on this fact.

• 2 weeks later...

I havent tried it either and dont really think that it would be a good avenue for me. Yes, you would probably do better if you know the football paternity because you will be able to much more informed betting decisions as opposed to just guessing the odds.

• 4 weeks later...

so far i never into gambling, and i also don't like that things for now :D,it is just like want to playing us around. but if we can see there are a lot of program or online earning that people can choose like CPA, which give us a good amount per day and in a month we can earn about $100

I have also not been introduced to betting online and in fact do not have the interest at this stage to even explore them. At 50/50 the odds may seem to favourable for you to return a profit or get winnings but its just not the thing for me to get into at this stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am trying those Gambling site, but I am just losing my few dollars so I think I'm gonna stop it, it may be only good if you want a cents a day that may be possible, but if you don't have control then you may just lose. That's why it's not really for me, I will just find some other way.

Haha..don't bet again my friend..let stop to bet and just earn trough "honest" way..but if you can control your emotion when bet mostly when you was lost or even you was win..i think you can gain good profit..but that is hard to control :P

• 2 weeks later...

Funny you are mentioning this because I was looking around the threads trying to find a different way for me to earn online. I was looking at the Head and Tails site and for a second there I really thought of investing since it require low LR funds but suddenly changed my mind. I guess gambling is not for me.

actually there are several programs that can give you considerable money on a daily basis like this ptp program but we also have to have a lot of effort and we also have to give a lot of posts and quality, if you are able to do so I think to get the money in large enough quantities it is not too difficult if anad have the perseverance in running the program

Sometimes the money is not enough at all which is why one is also interested in finding ways to earn online. I am currently exploring a number of ways to earn online besides PTP and GPT and hopefully in a couple of weeks it would come to fruition. Running a couple of sites and earning through advertising is one way worth exploring.

• 1 month later...

I always like to do the same thing, but it seems I am not giving time to explore some other ways to earn I should also earn something from other GPT. And today I will register in some GPT as I find some good GPT and will try my best if I can earn with it, of course I shouldn't think that it will be easy it's all about my mindset when I find it hard and take time to earn I will stop it.

• 2 months later...

I have to agree that we should think always of every possible means to have decent earnings and we can see so far for those who can't afford to invest is to have the forum making earnings in the discussions and also in some ptc or survey sites as I usually got easily 1 dollar in a survey.

Yeah of course you can earn money online but just that whether you can earn a lot of earn little bit only. Earn little bit, you can check out PTC websites and PTP forums. Earn moderately, you can check out Paid to Survey websites, HYIP etc. To earn a lot I think you need a lot of capital to invest in Forex and also can try Internet Marketing