Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can I get a lot of money from PTC?

miftanurdin

This is the problem with PTC because you cant really expect to earn well from your clicks as you will only get a few cents per day. Their minimum amount for payout could be set at a dollar for example but it would still take you weeks to earn that much especially if you are standard members which is money you can make in a day in PTP.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, having standard membership and no referrals here then, we will just have earn here mostly cents or a dollar for clicking ads a month or more. This is one of the lowest earning sites we have but the fact that they are the least in risky programs that we can take since we are not going to invest in order to make profits.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some who make it as their source of income depends on it because, we are going to have upgraded membership plus many direct or rented referrals and with good referrals management then, we can it for a living. I know that we don't usually our option to invest in PTC but for some they can be successful on it.

The most I can make from PTC in total is $100. But, it takes about 6 months to make that much money. And it is from the Clix Sense. And also, it is not from clicking the Ads feature only, because we can not make money from using this scheme here. The other features help a lot

• 2 weeks later...

If you can't get a lot of referrals then it's not surely worthy to have an upgrade that's why it's also hard to put your own money in here because there are many Paid to click and seems upgrading is one of their way to earn money from its users, there is just a lot of scamming in here when you need to put your own money.

• 3 weeks later...

I never know so far if there is people or member who can make a lot of money, at least $10 a day or even $100 a day from PTC business here. There are many Advertising we can see, to be able making thousands of dollars, but it seems to be fake

the key to get a lot of money from PTC only by refferals, unless that site offered big rate for every click you do here. with more refferals you will have more chance to have decent amount of money every month, but make sure your refferals are active refferals

but that is according to the place which you choose to invest your money :D, there are few places that will give you chance to earn from PTC program with some investment inside, while there are that will not give you anything so i think it is better don't invest in a PTC program which is not popular.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad that I have earn good enough with the two PTC sites that I'm currently active. Although, I have clicked and waited for a long time to achieve their minimum payout. So, definitely not easy one to earn but then, I just usually do PTC clicking when I have been bored or spare time.

• 4 weeks later...

i am still active in PTC, i click there but i don't aiming for much earning here for now,i only followed someone who offered refback and then joined under them, i prefer this way since it is as a good additional income for me and aside of that thing i don't see they are good enough so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I never know so far if there is people or member who can make a lot of money, at least $10 a day or even $100 a day from PTC business here. There are many Advertising we can see, to be able making thousands of dollars, but it seems to be fake

i doubt if those neobux advertisements that says they earn that huge amount are fake these people hav einvested a lot of money jus tto get that huge payout by doind massive promoting and of course buying referrals and upgrading their accounts so I can safely say it's real stats

i doubt if those neobux advertisements that says they earn that huge amount are fake these people hav einvested a lot of money jus tto get that huge payout by doind massive promoting and of course buying referrals and upgrading their accounts so I can safely say it's real stats

Invest a lot of money in the website to earn a lot in the website but then at the end of the day, those investors never really earn a lot because a big portion of their earnings are actually their investment amounts. No point anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think one can really make lot of money by clicking PTCs - yeh they have referal system so one earn around half of referal earning but this admins have designed for their benefit rental referals usually dont earn you more than what your pay for hiring them

Ptc business is a long term process. You can make a good money per month by ptc if you can be active daily. You have to manage your referrals and try to increase referrals. After a long time when you will get many referrals you will be able to earn a lot of money from ptc/.

I have some ptc sites which will let you to earn good money. They are Neobux and Probux.

Join http://www.neobux.com and http://www.probux.com to earn a lot of money.