Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

some tips in forex trading

If you can find a good bots that you can actually say that it's much accurate than your own analysis then it's great because until now, I don't believe that Robot can be used for a long term to give us the profit, as I only think that robot can be a time saver for us and can't bring a profit, but a losses, though if you can create your own develop based on your knowledge.

I can simply suggest forex traders that having a very good analysis of the forex market will really help them to take proper decisions and that can make them always earn with forex most of the times . If a traders have a very good understanding on the foex market then that will be really a very good advantage to him yo earn profits .

I can simply suggest forex traders that having a very good analysis of the forex market will really help them to take proper decisions and that can make them always earn with forex most of the times . If a traders have a very good understanding on the foex market then that will be really a very good advantage to him yo earn profits .

In order to make the analysis well, certainly needed a good ability as well, that's why we must continue to improve our trading skills. If we do it, we will get more experience that we can use to learn.

Great tips and several helpful replies here! Also becoming a successful trader, one must have or rather possess a resolute positive attitude to losses when they come. When we lose a trade, we must re-examine our trading strategies and skills. This will help identify where and why we got things wrong. Also, keeping a trading record would help a lot as well.

• 1 month later...

Hi today I wanna share my tips about forex. I believe if you can follow these tips you will be success

1. control our emotion

2. read global market update news

3. chat with another traders to get more info about the good currency and ask his opinion about our trading

4. use robot forex coz the analysis is very accurate than we use manual trading

The first three things are good and correct. But, the last recommendation, to use the forex robot, is not totally correct. The analysis of forex EA Robot can not be always accurate and correct. Specially if there is fundamental news, the forex EA Robot will not be able to read it. In this way, this will make us lose so much money. We can not depend on it

• 4 months later...

Some tips of mine will be to use a stop loss in all trades. You should to avoid all losses and losing a little is better than losing a lot. Always take profit when it hits the top so it won't go down and you will lose or have to wait another hour for it to turn upward. Always trade at the right market time. Sine trading at the wrong time could lead to losses. Always trade with highly demanding pairs and low spread pairs and good brokers. 

• 3 months later...

Traders especially new ones should learn how to overlook the attractive nature of a leverage system. No doubt, leverage is quite appealing to the eye and a lot of traders get attracted to it. When choosing this double edged sword, the trader should know that it doesn't just bring huge profits but also huge losses when the market over turns.

• 1 month later...

It is good when the trader will be able to learn how he or she can trade with the amount of capital that he or she can be able to forget when he or she lose it in trading. This tip will make the traders not to be greedy when they are investing in the forex market and it will make them to be able to trade for a long term instead of a short term form of trading.

• 1 month later...

O agree with your post. It is not good for the trader to risk his or her trade very much. Below five percent is good because it will not make the capital to go down very well like when he she is trading in high lot size. It is important that all the traders know how to control their amount of risk.

it could be tempting to trade with Other persons system specially with All People outstanding in investing. but we won't study the truth is if we just depend on their program. This is exactly why i would not just depend on them but I am unquestionably open up up for their Suggestions and support. 

• 1 year later...

I don’t know about some tips, but one few tips that I can definitely forward to people is to always be confident in how we work, if we are not confident and always get worried about every little thing then we will never be able to make things work, so that’s why we need to believe in our self and the ability, it’s only after that we will be having positive results.

Another massive tip I would like to forward is having the right broker which is what I am having currently with OctaFX, it’s a really awesome company with tiniest spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also huge leverage up to 1.500 plus the great customer service.

I don’t know about some tips, but one few tips that I can definitely forward to people is to always be confident in how we work, if we are not confident and always get worried about every little thing then we will never be able to make things work, so that’s why we need to believe in our self and the ability, it’s only after that we will be having positive results.

Another massive tip I would like to forward is having the right broker which is what I am having currently with OctaFX, it’s a really awesome company with tiniest spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also huge leverage up to 1.500 plus the great customer service.

Confidence only comes from experience. You need to study a lot in order to understand the working of forex market, then using that knowledge you should trade on demo to generate experience. After only this you will become enough confident to trade in your real account.

In forex trading, you should avoid others suggestions and your trades should be based on your own analysis. Many traders do not have confidence in their own analysis, and thus they often trade the suggestions of other traders. This is not going to bring profit for you in the long run. A trader should have to rely on his own analysis with confidence.

• 2 weeks later...

In forex trading, you should avoid others suggestions and your trades should be based on your own analysis. Many traders do not have confidence in their own analysis, and thus they often trade the suggestions of other traders. This is not going to bring profit for you in the long run. A trader should have to rely on his own analysis with confidence.

yes, to trade using their own analysis it would be more profitable for traders because the analysis itself will make us more confident. Forex is a risky business, so it would be better if we use our own analysis

• 4 weeks later...

For me the best tip to new comers is to never give up on trading and also never give up on your dreams because if we are capable of dreaming it then we are definitely capable of achieving it. There is no doubt that there are more reason why we can give up or  leave the dreams half way due to difficulties, but holding onto things in toughest conditions is what makes us a true trader. I am exactly that with OctaFX broker where they have picture perfect facilities and offers which makes me work well all the time especially with their Super-Charge real contest, it has prizes worth in millions, so been able to participate there is a really treat for me.