Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AyuWage - ayuwage.com

juzfinal

I think even though this site slow down. I think ayuwage is still a good ptc site. lets face it. Which is better to lower the rate or to turn to scam? For me I rather lessen the ads in order tocontrol their earning power. In this way ayuwage will not suffer a cashout run.

Do you mean to say that ayuwage is now a scam site? Obviously if a site becomes scam we can do nothing about it. We have seen many such sites in the past. However am sure enough that ayuwage has not yet turned as a scam.

Ayuwage is not a scam site anyway, since they are still paying their members as well.

I'm one of their members too, but my earnings still far away from cashout...

I guess we only have few ptc sites left that is good and paying until now. I think ayuwage already reach the point that it can sustain itself. Like what happen to neobux. For me even though the rate of neobux is so low but because its reach a point in which advertisers are willing to pay to advertise in neobux. That why until now neobux is paying and that what I think will happen to ayuwage also. Sustainability.

• 3 weeks later...

Ayuwage already changed the interface of the view ad section. They have changed this as it is easy access and favorable to me because i can navigate to other credits in a menu form. But i still get less ads for instance only 20 ads per day and i only have 35 cents in the account which is far to the 5 dollar cashout. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Now the big question is this. Is ayuwage will still be a good payer? To be honest lately I don't see any proof of payments from this site. I don't know if its because does who get paid does not bother to post proof of payments or if this site really loss interest to continue its paying way. But I guess theirs a big chance that this site is still paying than turn to scam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@ibo, it varies widely, when I was visiting another country for a while in Europe, I received huge number of ads. Like an infinite amount. Every 5 minutes they would update the ad sites, and there will be at least 6 ads worth $0.015 and $0.005 each.

But back in Asia, the ads are more sparse. I could reach payout in 10 days before, but now maybe one month. I have now got 4.7 ddollars in balance, so soon, I will be able to request my 5th payment from them

• 4 weeks later...

i actually use this site myself it is not very intereseting but it is good to make some extra bucks there are some negativities about this website as the referalls you rent here dont click any ad and their last clicks can be 2 months old ...not a good UI

Actually i do not like this kind of those PTC programs, but anyway i see that this was nice long back. it is still legit and paying but right now it is having few problems and many people are complaining. i did not ever got a chance to cash out as this will coast me a lot of effort.

• 3 months later...