Details:

- normal ads 10 credits / 20 credits

- specific ads 30 credits

- 10 credits = $0.005

- minimym cashout = 10k credits ($5)

- ads per day depend on your luck.

- accept: AP / PP

Note:

U can keep refreshing the page for the whole day and faster your speed to reach their payment. (Or install their toolbar) Site is giving paying within 3 days which considered quite fast. I received 2nd payment after 1 day waiting.

Received 2nd payment from this site. Thanks admin for paying fast!(requested through AP)

ayu2.jpg

Site link:

ayuwagebanner.gif

Too bad, I have just noticed this site is paying through LR too, between, the site is giving some bonus for those who request through LR... :blink:

Special! CashOut via Liberty Reserve at ANY Amount to Earn 500 FREE Credits!

Well, anyway, in next time, I will request through LR and not using PP / AP anymore.

this site is very profitable and have nice system that you need to refresh earning area page to get more ads to click, i want to ask How I can request my cashout ( in which page )?

and nice to hear abuot LR cashout bonus.

request your payment in the "Rewards" section. Scroll down the page and u will notice the site is having quite lots function including advertising and purchasing refs.

I received another payment from Ayuwage within two days of request which is great..Is this where I post my payment proof?

Date: 10/27/2010 9:08:46 PM

Reference Number: AABE5-2B935-0A03C

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: AyuAds Advertising

billing@ayuads.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $5.41 USD

Purchase type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): AyuWage Member Cashout

The latest news, admin stated for those who active in their community able to win 2000 credits - $1. However, only 10 winners will be choose in the end of the month.

We noticed while our member base has been growing rapidly, our community remains like a graveyard. Thats why we hosted this event. If you post 20 messages between November 1st to December 31st, you will be entered to win 2000 points. Ten lucky AyuWage members will win the 2000 credits. And with the community being a graveyard as it is now, your chances are pretty high in winning those 2000 credits. Don't miss out on this easy and great chance to boost your credit count and be part of the AyuWage community!

Please do NOTE that we will not tolerate SPAM, and if you do SPAM messages on our community, you will be automatically excluded from the drawing! Those who post helpful messages or start good discussions will get an EXTRA chance in the drawing. (Who knows you might be drawn twice and win double the amount!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read several issues with RRs here that they are inactive, well in my opinion I wouldn't rent referrals here not because I believe the heresay that they are inactive, I guess that's not the only thing we consider, as we all know that we don't have a regular ads to click here daily we always need to compete with one another to get a slot in the ads, so it is possible that we couldn't get a click here on a daily basis same with our RRs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payment received from ayuwage.com:

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (refbackservice.com):

Date: 3/11/2011 11:18 PM

Batch: 57042420

From Account: U4543513 (PayInstantOrder Services)

Amount: $5.01

Memo: Hello AyuWage Member,

We've reviewed your account and successfully verified your browses.

Your request for Liberty Reserve USD Cashout has been successfully delivered.

Thank you for Choosing AyuWage Services,

AyuWage Team

http://www.ayuwage.com

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I've got my 1st payment from Ayuwage. They have released the payment after reviewing my account and browsing history. It is really good to see such a nice site which is very strict and that's why they have good number of advertisers. They give bonus credits if we cash out at least 10 dollars but I was waiting for a while to reach the minimum payout level and which is $5. Many users say that it is little difficult to get ads, but if you've installed toolbar then it will be easy to catch as many ads as possible at a time. They are really good to provide a lot of advertisement of different value. Recently, they have added 0.001 valued ads, but it is worth to visit 0.015, 0.01 and 0.005 valued ads. See my latest payment proof here.

1stpayment_ayuwage.jpg

I don't know if I'll still continue my activity here in Ayuwage. This kind of program is really nice 'cause you'll earn

here in different ways. But the thing is, Ayuwage has changed already and it gives a lot of ads now, but the rate per click

is very low which is $0.001. Before, I was able to click ads that have $0.01/click, but now I don't see anymore that rate.

$0.001 is really low and I don't know if I'll be able to cashout here still. Right now, I have $3+ in my account that's why I'm still

continuing my activity here. But after cashing out my 1st payment, I don't if I'll still continue with this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see proof of payments but its sadden me because I already stop clicking if I don't stop clicking last October I'm sure I already reach 5 dollars twice. But it seems that life. We just don't know when a site will become popular and when the site will turn to scam. I can't chance the past and I can't predict my future. But right now I know I need to choose if I want to continue clicking in here or not.

I think right now ayuwage is much more better than logiptc. Logiptc is much more older than ayuwage. When I joined ayuwage I already cashout in logiptc. When the ads of logiptc when down I thought ayuwage will follow as trekpay at that time also loss ads. But I'm surprise that until now ayuwage is still getting stronger.

This is the last ptc of last year that has still good rate until now. I think its going to close down or lower its ads or its rate in few months before it will eventually turn to scam. Lets face it no ptc sites last longer unless they lower their rate. The only site I know that keeps on paying and still good with its ads and rate is incrasebux.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As long its pays its good. That simple it can goes. But no matter how popular a site is if its turn to scam theirs nothing more we can do about it. Its a scam site nothing more nothing less. But nice to say that this site is paying and paying good and paying still.

As long its pays its good. That simple it can goes. But no matter how popular a site is if its turn to scam theirs nothing more we can do about it. Its a scam site nothing more nothing less. But nice to say that this site is paying and paying good and paying still.

Do you mean to say that ayuwage is now a scam site? Obviously if a site becomes scam we can do nothing about it. We have seen many such sites in the past. However am sure enough that ayuwage has not yet turned as a scam.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean to say that ayuwage is now a scam site? Obviously if a site becomes scam we can do nothing about it. We have seen many such sites in the past. However am sure enough that ayuwage has not yet turned as a scam.

Read my post again and try to understand it farther. Thank you.

Right now I lowered my expectation to this site and concentrate more in incrasebux. I hate changes and I'm sensitive to that. And right now I feel that the decrease of earnings in here means something is wrong.