Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Useful Tips to Success in Currency Trading

when traders spend their time and effort into learning, have chance to them to become knowledgeable and skilled faster. learning here is reading useful material and implement it in demo practice. traders stick in demo account till they are able to become consistent in making profit. it takes long period and traders patience will play significant role.

Yes, learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials. video tutorials are used for learning is Video Tutorial

newbies can join social trading and get trading signals there. however, such way doesn't make newbies improve in skills and knowledge. better if newbies take practice time since beginning in order to make them understand how the market works. it help them to be knowledgeable and enabling them to conduct proper analysis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only useful tips which i have to give is that 1 always follow the market trend and also be sure that you try your possible best and be sure that you trade the forex market with your good knowledge .

Also try and take demo account very seriuos which are some of the good things which i can see in forex trading market as the good tips

Also, overcoming emotions forms a good part of Forex. It is one of the ways a trader can attain success without those side sentiments of trying to battle with emotions. In other to achieve this feat, it is wise to learn more on how to trade, this fact makes you understand the market sentiment.

• 3 weeks later...

The traders who want to make success by trading in the forex market should be able to learn how to trade and how to work hard. Without hard work, the trader will not be able to make profit from trading in the forex market. Hard work is the most important thing and for the trader to be patient.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

From the experience that I have got over the years, I will suggest trading with strict money management ratio which will help us getting good results. We should also concentrate on single pair to work it out, if we work on too many pairs then we will just mess it up. Even at present I am trading only on UJ where the charge of 0.1 petite, so that’s why I find it really comfortable with trading on it and it’s thanks to the mighty company OctaFX!

@ashley cole : I do agree with you in this part first of all i am experiencing something like this myself. Strict management ratio or money management is really important, first reducing the risk second optimized profit and the last part, train yourself indirectly how to controlling the emotion you've got so far.

to be successful in forex trading, we need a high discipline, the discipline will make us able to trade with the maximum. for we need a lot of exercise discipline in forex trading. We can train with trading discipline using small capital like $ 1

Disciplin and keep going no matter what happen, also make sure you rebuild your confidence faster because as trader you must have experience, discipline, skills and also confidence without this you will be missing something and become more doubtful.

• 5 months later...

for become success in currency trading may you need to follow this 3 way

1.Trading skill (analysis and know how to use indicator).

2.Know how to build a money management

3.Know how to control you emottions

Well i agree with you all of them already included in my own risk account. Trading skills well i am not so expert but keep growing and keep learning. As for money management that is set up with rules which i've been introduced by some people, and last controlling emotions which i still find hard to control especially with greed and disappointment, usually i violate the my own risk management rules because of that.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i agree with you all of them already included in my own risk account. Trading skills well i am not so expert but keep growing and keep learning. As for money management that is set up with rules which i've been introduced by some people, and last controlling emotions which i still find hard to control especially with greed and disappointment, usually i violate the my own risk management rules because of that.

Rules is very important but make sure that rules also make a sense and make sure it is compatible with your risk management, i never spend more than 5%. Usually stick between 3%-4% depend on the condition and my total capital. So it is around 30-50 pips right now. My fixed rules right now is never open a position too fast, wait for few minutes to see the trend and then open a position.

Patience is always a key to success. In fact as the FreshForex mentors advices, if you have no patience you had better be packing. I therefore,  totally agree with the point of diversification as we can get good profit if we focuss on good trades instead of having a try at many trades. Selection of currency pairs is always key thing in have good trades.

I think that the best thing is that we need to trade on those pair that we can handle doing this is the best rather so we dont need to be afraid of risk and we need to have knowledge about what we want to do before proceed

You can be afraid especially with the uncertanity which sometimes happen, the main point of this whole conversation or discussion is know when to afraid or when take a risk you should do it intelligently. Since using RM is the sign that you fear of losing, face it all people in forex want to make profit so bad isn't it?

• 1 month later...

Forex currency trading is essentially about trading the different currencies. This could be the dollar against the Euro, the British pound against the Japanese yen, the pound against the dollar and vice versa. The basic ideology behind all of these is knowing when to buy, what currency to buy and when to sell. From the above, you would see that it is extremely crucial that for you to have certain qualities.

I do agree, patience is one of the important factor to win a trading or to avoid unecessary losses. I know this kind of skill is actually hard to acquire, maybe some people born with this but for me it requires more time and in complex situation, just when i think i am patient enough it seems that when i loss only at most 30% of my 6 months based trading but right now it seems i am not a really patient trader.

• 2 weeks later...

To succeed in the forex is not easy because the forex risk is very high and therefore if we want to succeed in forex then we have much to learn and practice trading. because the forex risk is high then we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading if you want to succeed in forex

when traders spend their time and effort into learning, have chance to them to become knowledgeable and skilled faster. learning here is reading useful material and implement it in demo practice. traders stick in demo account till they are able to become consistent in making profit. it takes long period and traders patience will play significant role.

Reading useful materials will give you better insight of foreign exchange. I know this is true since i am the one who feel it too, but knowledge cannot be practical if you don't put it in action. Practie still needed and keep practicing is the most useful tops that i could give here, even if you already earn in satisfied amount keep practicing at least once in a month.

• 1 month later...

to succeed in the business of currency then we must continue to improve the skills of a good trading because it is not easy to be successful in forex. without the increased  skills  and psychological well it is difficult for a trader to succeed in forex