Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

Considering the long lines of pending payments and no word at all from the admin, it won't be long before the site turns into an official scam site and will close. When ESF was unable to pay before, they notified us why, so the admin should at least have the decency to do that. Even J. Anderson, the former admin of hyrextalk send emails to their members regarding the payment delay that time. The new admin of ESF should at least do that so the members know where they stand.

Most of the members here are now inactive and i also and think if this continue than there will tough to get any advertiser which make Admin trouble to run his forum. i think if fund problem than Admin may hold payment for few days as before but sad that there is no update from Admin yet.

@Nikhil

Yes, I think that is normal because the admin didn't process the payment request for long time and he didn't

give any informations what's going on with the site. I ever knew that ESF was inactive too and then it was active

again and the admin, previous admin, told what happened so its members could be active back when it has been

PTP site again.

I read in another forum that the admin will process the payment soon. The information is stated by one of the mods in ESF. Well... I hope it's true and the admin keeps his promise this time because many members have been very upset with this pending payments.

I dont find any information and if it correct than it will be very very good both forum and Memebrs. i am waiting for my payment from many days and so many request are there and without any update from Admin activity of members are going down day by day and think if Admin really want to keep his forum alive than he have to do something soon.

i dont know its my connection problem or what but i cant access this site last night and now im trying to open it again but still i got the same result.i cant open the to open other site.i just hope this site will not gone and they still able to pay all the payment that still in pending state

I think its really very hard to run again the forum when so many pending request now and if admin want to run than he have to pay to bring back members here .anyway to get advertiser Admin have to do this and now without any activity there just watching the situation.

ESF has a new admin already. Before, members of this forum are also having problem because of the delay in the payments.

It's been a month already I think, before my last post here. I'm not active during the passed few weeks because of school works.

But now I'm trying to post in all PTP sites again. And yes, you're right. It's been more than a week since the last completed payout was made.

And like you also, I'll not continue my activity here unless there's an improvement in all the pending payment requests.

Let's just wait, maybe the admin has a lot of workloads to do. Other staff are also saying this one.

many sites and member not trust this site anymore.i think now better for admin consider to see his site and i think if admin sell it then he will get any buyer because actually this site give potential income to the owner as logn as they able to manage this site good and satisfied member too

Site is still active. Lots of members still posting. But the request of cashout until now has not moved or even checked. I hope admin will give news on when he will start paying again. I don't know about this new admin experience. But I think he must start paying now or else members will stop posting in here.

they are just spamming there or maybe they dont really want to be more active in here again to get paid.im so sure the real member who want to get any payment will stop their activity in here because the possibility for them to get the payment is so small

I can also see that there's an issue of spamming here. Actually, I already noticed this one before, a lot of members are really spamming.

Then after that, I don't know anymore whether the problem was resolved or not. I visited the site, and there are a lot of pending payouts still.

I don't what's wrong with this site, or maybe it's just the problem of the admin's schedule?

I don't know, but I'm still hoping that this forum is still active. A lot of members truly adore this PTP forum.

i think this site is no more ptp site again so its normal if member wanna spam there.they will not get paid even they make good post.poor member there because they always try to wait their payment get paid but until now admin still silent and member so worry

This forum has become an endless episode of controversy. Some members still believe that the forum is still paying but the others are resigned and think it's scam now. Without any news from the admin, I have no idea how it will end. I hope there will be a happy ending to this controversy.

This forum has become an endless episode of controversy. Some members still believe that the forum is still paying but the others are resigned and think it's scam now. Without any news from the admin, I have no idea how it will end. I hope there will be a happy ending to this controversy.

I'm one of those people who are really hoping that ESF is not a scam. ESF has been running for a long time already. Though a lot of controversies and rumors

were already given off by people towards this forum, still, ESF pays their members no matter how long the delay in payments is going on.

I always visit this site 'cause I still believe that ESF is still working. Yes, you're right. There's no update yet from the Admin or even the mods,

and it's been a month now since the last payment. Well, we have no choice but to wait. Who knows, it might be the busy schedule of the Admin

that causes the delay in payments.

@Icy,

Actually, there was news from the mod of ESF a few days ago. She told the news in MTV forum. She said the admin would be active soon. However, there is no sign that the admin will be active. He is still nowhere to be seen.

Really? I didn't know that there was a news like that. But why is that he still have to give a notice in other forum sites,

considering that he has his own forum, right? Until now a lot of payments are still pending, and there's no any announcement

made yet in any section. ESF is one of the most cherished PTP forums, they have good reputation that's why I hope this site will still

continue to serve its members. And I hope that the new Admin will stay long 'cause the former admin did his job well.

members activity is very very low there now and i think for this its big problem to get any advertiser and without advertiser how Admin collect fund and pay his members . its really already a complex situation when there is no update from Admin and if again he pay his members than it will be very very great work by admin.

That means he still trying to make this forum a better place?well,i think updates from admin right to his forum will do more good to ease some comments about his intentions with this forum,so better admin comes out and give a date or between which weeks he will pay members,that will help.

if they are not able to pay member maybe then the advertiser will also know about this case and will surely will not pay this site too.i dont think now member still trust this new admin,since until now he never able to give speach of what happen in here