Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

admin is still new to handle this site and maybe he should also calculate how much money they should give to memebr or maybe they also have any new rate for memebr too then.i really hope to see good activity in here again then but seems its all epend on the payment first

I think the new admin should handle all payment requests in this forum which has been verified by their moderators.

The new admin didn't complete the payment yet until now and that is so long to wait. I hope the payment will be

made soon. It's important for his members.

waitign for almost 2 weeks os not really goo for this site.yup usually mode really fast in verified memebr post and memebr just wait admin to come.but now there is new procedure maybe admin can take a long time or short time in paying memebr then.

I myself waiting there from 13 days although my request verified and ready for payment . not only mine most of the members are waiting for their payment and verified payment page already go in three page . dont know how many days have to wait only for $2 .

13 days of waiting to get paid after it was verified is quite too long already. i too still have doubts if the new admin can maintain the ptp here. i wonder what it takes too long for admin to pay members when the mod say the former admin left the funds to the new admin to do the payment.

I requested three withdrawal here while the oldest one since Feb 17, all of them has been verified. I hope the way it pay members just like the former owner about 5 days. But I just waiting for my pending requests will be paid

Has there been more payment from this new admin? One thing that changes a forum,either to the good side or bad side is the changing of admin.But some are for good,like fxfred,i pray this one be like fxfred.

I have checked the forum and I haven't seen any pending payment that has been paid. Things remain the same. I still see 3 pages of pending payment.

@mynada

Yes, it has been long time enough to wait and there is no response from new admin. And the new admin never showed off in the site again,

I don't know what is the problem with the site but I hope it will be completed soon. I think it's not too good PTP anymore when it changed

to new admin. I hope the site will be better, but I didn't know what will happen in the site if the admin keep delay the payment.

really??i dont really know when the first time admin manage this site and the longer payment request too.i really hope then i can be active in here again.but seems so many issue in here so better for admin to give the pay ment as soon as possible so then memebr will have no question about this siye

I think its time to stop activity here when there are so many days passed but there is no payment ill now . now i will not be surprised if this forum turn non ptp forum . but looking hopefully Admin announcement and looking for pending payment request.

yup no one know whan admin will pay memerb or maybe when admin will online then.admin should also know that the activity in here not really good before they give the penidng payment first,i think its ok to give it for his own pocket first at least try to gain more activity in here

the new admin I think managed to pay some pending payment request still left many pending still. and the akon can't give us an assurance or update when the next payment would be. this it's not the first time this forum experience this kind of problem.

yesterday mods also approved some payment request but there is no payment still from Admin. it giving me hope when seeing still mods are approving members request of payment and thinking which request already approved from many days it will be cleared by Admin soon.

Wow , there are payment from this forum. That was good, I didn't check up my payment request in there, I hope I could get

some payment in this site too because I have waited almost 3 weeks for payment in here which has been delayed. Thanks for

you who have posted payment proof in here :)

I think i saw 15 get paid here seems like the admin is active for a while. well

u can get back to ur activity again if you get paid at least in esf u just post

there no need to use a lot of brain power in ur post

Wow some members have been paid with the site. That is good because we could make many bucks in here again since the new admin

has been paid its members. I think I will check out my account, I hope I have been paid too today or maybe yesterday so I could make

another posts in this site.