Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexpro - forexpro.ws

dhanpreet

We deal as an independent review and rebate broker, which provides an access to some of the best forex rebate rates in the market especially for our customers. As an amount of our customers is really impressive and respectable we can negotiate fx rebates on all trades you are able to make. You, as a customer, then get these savings in the form of forex cash back every month.

Who are You?

You are an individual client, who really wants to earn money out of every trade You make. Just by registering with us, you receive a benefit - monthly forex cash back rebates. Same time, as You know, Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. Forex trading involves sturdy risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with money, You’ve borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose.

How can You make money?

As well as obtaining your personal forex rebates on your trades, we provide you with fx rebates on trades on any account referred by you.

How do You start getting paid on our trades?

You can easily start by making 4 following steps.

1. Sign up on the forex cash back site.

2. You must open an account (or use an existing account) with any of the brokers offering forex rebates on the homepage.

3. Fill out fx rebate claim form (enter your preferred payment method into your profile).

4. Trade and get your bonuses and forex cash back!

When will You receive your forex rebates?

Forex rebates are paid on the 25th of the month for the previous month of trading (for example, forex cash back for all trades closed between March 1 and March 28 will be paid to your no later that June 25). All other fx rebates (e.g.: products and services) are paid in a moment after we receive payment from the provider. If products and services are required to be refunded, they are paid after an expiration of the refund period.

When will Your fx rebates amount shown up in Your profile?

This information doesn’t accomplish automatically and promptly. For each of our customer complex information on forex rebates, volume of trade is worked out by us manually, as we receive it from various firms in many formats same time. So final concluding information on your forex rebates amount is shown up as late as the 25th of the month following the month your fx rebates were earned in. According to fx rebates and points on products and services generally get posted to your account within a few days.

Where can You find your forex rebates total?

Fx rebates sums are updated in your profile before payment period. For accessing your profile log in then click on your user name on the site’s page. You can also track you total fx rebate to date in your profile to see how much cash you have earned.

How can You update your payment information?

After registering on our site you can easily find this information in your personal Profile. Click that menu item and scroll to the bottom where you see payment information, fill in the necessary details and click the button for "Update".

Do your spreads increase if You open a forex account with us?

No! Your spreads will be the same as on the broker's website, and will be the same as those you would pay for the account on the broker's website. But! By opening your account through us, you will receive your own forex cash back.

How do You get paid?

Follow next common steps:

* First - sign up on this site.

* Second - follow the instructions posted on the cash back trading site. Brokerage accounts must be verified by us before they start earning forex cash back.

* Third, choose your payment method and fill in all information fields for us to know a way to send your forex cash back.

What is your Affiliates program?

This cash back trading Affiliates program gives you, as cash back trading member, an ability to recieve an additional monthly forex cash back when you refer a person who opens and trades a broker account through the cash back trading site.

How do I get credit when I refer someone?

In order for you to get credit for referring a member, simply email him/her your affiliate link (appears after you log in the site), ask him/her to click on it (which sends him/her to the forex cash back site with a cookie containing your info), then tell him/her sign up on the forex cash back site. By this way you are automatically entered as the referrer of the person, and you will automatically be send referral cash back whenever that person earns forex cash back for his/her trade deals.

www.forexpro.ws

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I joined this site for its news and its indicators and of course for the record of my trading. I don't even know that this site has this cash offers. But I'm not interested in it anyway. As far as my experience in forexpro. I earn 14.9% last april because their indicators and I'm hoping that I can earn the same amount more or less at the end of May.

• 5 months later...

from this forum site i have known about this firstly. it is so old site and even still now in trading position. they are earning a huge by their old clients but if they will take the advantage of advertisements the it will be best for their. but i do not understand that why they miss this kind of importunity. its on their but my suggestion is helpful.