Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gev - gev.com/forum/

nehmer

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #9VN27714D09079003)

Sent by: Lucky Star S.r.l. (The sender of this payment is Non-US - Verified)

Payment sent from: sales@luckystar.me

Payment sent to: yogeshwartyagi@gmail.com

Business contact information

Customer Service URL: http://www.flyupload.com

Customer Service Email: info@luckystar.me

Amount received: $3.00 USD

Fee amount: $0.00 USD

Net amount: $3.00 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date: 07-Oct-2011

Time: 16:13:19 GMT+05:30

Subject: GEV.com

Custom Note: Gev.com

Payment type: Instant

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3.00 USD

Transaction ID: 547472567U8374324

Just thought you'd like to know Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3.00 USD. Note from Lucky Star S.r.l.:

GEV.com Forum

GEV.com

Get the details

Once you've received the payment, you can: icon_claimFundsBag__31x25.gif Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. icon_claimFundsBankAcct_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days). icon_claimFundsCC_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Transaction ID: 0JM40303HF0728219

Dear Yogesh Tyagi,

Just thought you'd like to know Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3.00 USD. Note from Lucky Star S.r.l.:

GEV.com Forum

GEV.com

Get the details

Once you've received payment you can: icon_claimFundsBankAcct_31x25.gif Withdraw it to your bank account or request a cheque (takes about four to six working days).

Don't worry — sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

I have already received my two pending requests which are made two days of being active in gev forum. Although they have interval with the payments because of my payments have 3 days gap but still good as i see i can post and have consecutive payment request like chardyme. :D

Well got received a payment too yesterday and have a pending payment request also. Maybe today i will try to accumulate again new payment request since i have already paid. Well i still only few new threads now but not a big problem because there were many existing threads opened to have replies. :D

I'm happy to say that I'm back posting in here and I'm surprise that before when I post my post does not appear automatically. Now when I post its appear automatically. Now I feel comfortable posting in here. In no time I will going to reach the minimum and I will try to cashout and get my first cashout in here.

Yes, it is not instant posting just like other ptp forums. Today, i just found out that i got paid already for my pending payment request last october 25 and paid october 29. And right now, same to chardyme i still have one pending payment request. I am happy that we have gev forum continuously having good earnings for posters. :D

Transaction ID: 3WJ45280XP346733N

Dear

Just thought you'd like to know Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3.00 USD. Note from sender, Lucky Star S.r.l.:

GEV.com

Get the details

Once you've received the payment, you can: icon_claimFundsBag__31x25.gif Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. icon_claimFundsBankAcct_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days). icon_claimFundsCC_31x25.gif Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Transaction ID: 31M34975B8236012U

Dear Yogesh Tyagi,

Just thought you'd like to know Lucky Star S.r.l. sent you $3.00 USD. Note from sender, Lucky Star S.r.l.:

GEV.com

Get the details

Once you've received payment you can: icon_claimFundsBankAcct_31x25.gif Withdraw it to your bank account or request a cheque (takes about four to six working days).

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Yes, it is not instant posting just like other ptp forums. Today, i just found out that i got paid already for my pending payment request last october 25 and paid october 29. And right now, same to chardyme i still have one pending payment request. I am happy that we have gev forum continuously having good earnings for posters. :D

I agree. I just made a request yesterday in this forum and now accumulating posts for another round of 100 points. I hope by this week I could make 2 payments from gev, or even 3 if I could be that active.

I guess there were really so many payment requests to be paid in here as 2 of my pending payment request has said to be paid for shipping but still I haven't received any payment through my Paypal account.

Same in here. I have 1 pending payment in the forum and now I will request again for another payment because I reached 100 point again. I just hope they will pay those pending and will keep paying their members.

Transaction ID: 5PA14038CX207031W

Dear Yogesh Tyagi,

Forum Points

Get the details

Sender Information

Lucky Star S.r.l.

info@luckystar.me

Yours sincerely,

PayPal