Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ro2 - ro2.biz

ro2 - ro2.biz

GET PAID TO CHAT!!!

- Newbie - Members with 0-5000 lines receives $0.0003 per line

- Veteran - Members with 5000-10000 lines receives $0.0005 per line

- Elite - Members with 10000 lines receives $0.0007per line

- Premium - Members with a special status on our website will receive 0.0012 Credits per line!

Let's take a small example:

If you write 1000 lines where you spent 3-4 hours daily on ro2:-

So... you will get $1.20 USD daily without doing anything else but chatting, which is $36.00 USD per month ( 25$ pure profit! ) by doing nothing else than chatting!

CHAT RULES:

There are lots of rules in the chat room to maintain.

Please you can see the rules after joining the site

PAYMENT PROCESSORS:

AlertPay & Paypal

JOIN HERE NOW TO GET PAID TO CHAT!!!

Ro2.Biz: Register

• 1 month later...

If new member can type 5000 lines, he can earn daily $ 1, that is payout level of this site. But if premium member can write 5000 lines he can earn $ 50 a day, is the best income per day. But one has to pay upgrade fees for it. As payout level is very low $ 1, one can earn daily one dollar. But this site can be suited for those peoples who love chatting and can type 5000 lines per day to get a good level of income.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The reason I do not like pay to chat is I do not know why they always want you to pay before you can cash out. The only one that i ever joined was fro2g and I stopped the first day when I heard that i must buy one cv%. Plus most people are just there selling lies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The site is not a new one and it is again launched and it was before but due to some reasons the site has being closed and i was member of this site many months back . i really hate this site because the site had paid me the first month and the next month i have made 60 referrals to the program and earned more than $90 in a single month but at the time of payments the admin has closed the program and i think he again launched this site .

• 2 weeks later...

even it said they are paid to chat site, but you know it is not easy to earn this site, actually they are like birejji but the people who online here are few so to reach minimum payout in this site is harder than we can imagine, i already tried it and giving up

Ro2 is no more the site it used to be.Before it changed to what it is now,i tried many time to sign up on it but it was always rejected.I read proves of what other did earned from it and i envy them.It will be good if the admin can work another magic and bring the site back to what it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

is this site is works by chat earning system or what ? I have checked the site but I could not find any attractive earning program. the site seems poor and no news from the admin of the site .

i think this site just closed by admin and it seems that the chatting program now is end, as you can see that they changed their feature now and it seems not RO2BIZ site that we used to know before, that is so bad for the earner here