Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

indian-forex - indian-forex.com

bramjnet

Yes, because there are many who are accumulating hundreds of dollars if you going to add all of their earnings with the three Forums. So, I think those members have really taken advantage because right now members can't earn that much though it still depends if you can spend all of the time in one Forum.

If they are having some issues then it's just better to spend their time in some other Forum which is less stricter, but if you get used to with this Forum then I guess it's not really hard for you to follow the rules as you are quite comfortable when you are a regular member of this Forum.

The good thing is that there are 2 other forums that you can use in order to gain a bonus for trading on Instaforex besides this one. The choice would be from the member to either stick with the forum or switch to another one where they migh feel a bit more comfortable with their posting.

Well, it's not a good thing because, the good thing before is we can good in many Forex forums under one broker but not its not so, I don't think it's a good thing but for me. But anyways, I will not have this forum only those who can have 30 cents post rate accepted in the stricter forum.

There's nothing that we can do at this stage because of the fact that the changes have been made already and there is no indication that there would be reverting back to the old way of doing things. This is why we should just appreaciate that there are other alternatives that exist.

That's true the decision has been made and members has nothing to do with it anymore though we are sure that the activities may be affected in here, but I know, I am sure they know the effects of the implementation of that rules. So, I think it was really because to lessen the bonus that members can gather.

If you look at the bottom links on the forum homepage you will see a contact us link that you can use to contact the administration of the forum since you are unlikely to be able to send admin or mods a private message. Other than that there is no way to get in contact with the forum administration unless on other forums.

It's just sad to think that I never even experience posting in here as I am just starting to be active on different Forex Forums so it's definitely not a good one for me as I prefer to post in the main Forum as I know it's less strict unlike this one that you guys saying that it's strict Forum.

Yeah. Just by the mere fact that it is an Instaforex sponsored forum gives it a lot of credibility because of the stabilitty that we are used to on forums that are sponsored by the broker site. There is hardly any issues with crediting of the bonuses when the time comes unless if they are doing more verification on posts.

That is one thing that you can always keep in your mind that when it's sponsored by a popular Forex broker there won't be any problem with the payment. But I've heard that this Forum is much stricter, I don't have an account in here and there is no reason for me to create an account in here as I already have an account in forum mt5.

Yes, this is why some members have chosen to post on other of Instaforex sponsored forums like the MT5 forum even though the post rates in there are lower than here. I was not active on this forum so I do not know about the strictness of the forum but the good thing is there are still members posting.

I am not interested on the site as I know that I would not be able to get paid on the site even if I just get active again as they know I have joined also mt5. But I would like to keep on observing the activity of the site. Maybe they would have changed some rules and that they would allow us to post and get paid again on the site.

Sometimes I am just so disappointed on the site and not much interested on checking out the site. But somehow I am also curious to know on how well the activity is doing. So I think I would just check out the site later just to satisfy my curiosity so I would know if this site is still doing well.