Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jillsclickcorner - jillsclickcorner.com

extremely

PAYING:

jillsclickcorner_9.jpg

congratulations to those of you who are getting payment from PTC site, I also have to get the umpteenth time payment from the JCC website. I think this site is very good and similar to PTC sites PTC Donkeymail that is reliable and is still paying its members to date. to issue a payment request is also not so long takes just 2 days the demand could go down our request.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations to those of you who are getting payment from PTC site, I also have to get the umpteenth time payment from the JCC website. I think this site is very good and similar to PTC sites PTC Donkeymail that is reliable and is still paying its members to date. to issue a payment request is also not so long takes just 2 days the demand could go down our request.

umpteenth time payment? can you see me the payment proof? i really wondering if you are already get umpteenth time payment from JCC. they are realiable but i think not quite popular as donkeymails even both of them(DM and JCC) are sister site.

@Trickster

Excuse my ignorance but what is umpteenth time payments? I joined before but I really not like the rate so I stop. I also member of DM but since I'm member of DM much earlier than JCC I sometimes still visit my account in DM but never in JCC. In fact I forgot my username and password in here. But same time I'm just curious what I miss in JCC.

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the best ptc ever guilty of paying its members and also I've got some time payment from ptc and I think this is a good ptc but if we are just a standard member average value per click on this ptc is low

Its paying but I don't think its one of the best. So far its alexa ranking is not as high as other established ptc site. But I do agree that this site is really establishing itself as one of the best new ptc site right now. When I say new that means its new compare to neobux, to donkeymails and to other ptc site that is more than 3 years old and still paying.

• 1 year later...