Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jillsclickcorner - jillsclickcorner.com

extremely

I am glad to see that jillsclickcorner is just making payments like Donkeymails.I am also going to request payments once i collect bigger amounts.I am trying to make 1$ so that i can request through paypal.

this site just same like donkeymails, they have low rate but i must admit this site is one of the stable PTC site that i ever seen, they already online more than 5 years which make me believe this site even i don't click here everyda and have problem to reach minimum payout here

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have registered again with this site a day ago and see that it is very good when have more ads that I can click with before, I hope that everything will be ok because I registered again with this site in Computer that I have been cancel before account by admin. I hope that he will not ban me in this case

today i find some ads to click here but not too much and i also find some email ads in my email account, if i remember it well, it is about 6 email ads that i get here,it is totally good for me, with the low earning and stable site like this, still today i find some payment proof of this site

today i find some ads to click here but not too much and i also find some email ads in my email account, if i remember it well, it is about 6 email ads that i get here,it is totally good for me, with the low earning and stable site like this, still today i find some payment proof of this site

Yes, I too see that it is same as you, don't have many PTC ads in this 2 days, I clicked all ads in 4 days but for to now, I only have more 10 cents with this site. It is earning very least, I study to problem completing of offers in PTS of this site, it too is a good way that before I'm used to work with this site

Yes, I too see that it is same as you, don't have many PTC ads in this 2 days, I clicked all ads in 4 days but for to now, I only have more 10 cents with this site. It is earning very least, I study to problem completing of offers in PTS of this site, it too is a good way that before I'm used to work with this site

PTSU is a good way to earn from this program, many members here trying to finish it, so they could earn bigger amount and then request as fast as they can, i only clicked here and today i clicked about 6 ads here, not many but still i can earn here

• 3 weeks later...

Paid to Click / Read is one of the first things I tried for making money online. jillsclickcorner.com is one of the first sites that I have joined 3 years ago. It is amazing how long that this site has lasted. This definitely is a legitimate site. The only thing that has discouraged me from this method of making money online is that the pay rate is really low for clicking and after signing up for tons of sites and clicking all of the ads, I made less than a dollar for the whole day, LOL!

For to now, I too only have more 30 cents with this site, it is far to reach payment limit via PP, but I will try to active to work here, although it is difficult to earn but this is good paying site, when it paying out weekly, I too have had many before payment with this site. I still using Auto soft to click ads with this site day.

I thought if members only make money with Paid to Click / Read would be difficult to reach the minimum payout via Paypal, why do not we try to make money through Paid to sign up, it's actually easier than, evidence is that I have received two payments through work the combined click ads and Paid to sign up.

I thought if members only make money with Paid to Click / Read would be difficult to reach the minimum payout via Paypal, why do not we try to make money through Paid to sign up, it's actually easier than, evidence is that I have received two payments through work the combined click ads and Paid to sign up.

i think what you said here is right, but sign up offer is no always available in here, right? i have about 8 emails at the moment and to use them all is a good idea to give me more earning, the only problem is something that i told you before., but so far no complain as long as i can earn here lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jillsclickcorner is a trusted site & I was almost near to $1 to request a payout for my payza account. But unfortunately I can't access this site for the last one month. What's the problem I don't know. The homepage not load at all. Can anyone help me regarding this issue?

• 4 weeks later...

The rate in here is just not good and the way on how to earn money in here is not good also. But yet if you try to understand how this site works and commit yourself you can actually earn good amount in here in ptc standard. Because I'm sure this site is really paying good and paying well. It just that some has bad impression simply because this site is a ptc site and we all know that ptc site means low income.

The rate in here is just not good and the way on how to earn money in here is not good also. But yet if you try to understand how this site works and commit yourself you can actually earn good amount in here in ptc standard. Because I'm sure this site is really paying good and paying well. It just that some has bad impression simply because this site is a ptc site and we all know that ptc site means low income.

This site still have paid to sign up, i earn a lot of with it. I think a lot of people on high incomes from this site with paid to sign up, not paid to click because of low click rate.

PAYING:

jillsclickcorner_7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...