Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jillsclickcorner - jillsclickcorner.com

extremely

JillsClickCorner Membership!

* Earn more cash with Visiting websites at our Paid to Click!

* Upgrade your account and see more ads!

* Earn 10% of your Referral Earnings Lifetime!

* No Activity Needed to Earn Referral Commissions!

* Easy to reach payout starting at 10 Cent only.

* Chance to win a Jackpot for joining offers!

* Upgraded memberships available starting at $9.99 with randomly Free Referrals and more!

* Up to 10% Discount on Advertising!

* Just Click Register at the Top of this page to Join JillsClickCorner!

JillsClickCorner Advertising!

* Great Advertising Options starting at only $1.00

* Different payment options like paypal, alertpay, libertyreserve and credit card(via paypal)

* Buy Guaranteed Signups for your Favorite program at only $5.00

* Get up to 10% Discount on our Advertising!

* Ability to extend advertising campaigns at discounted rate after the campaign runs out.

* Unique hits guaranteed with tracking and statistical follow up.

* Advertising will be placed direct after payment. No waiting time!

* To order our advertising please register first in this way you always can track your advertising!

For questions you can always contact us using the contact link at the left of the site!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yepp this site is legit. Same owner as for donkeymails and no minimum. Ive too has been paid by jillclicks for years now. never failed its truly amazing. Its a little site, just click a few banners every day and get a little weekly payout. The min of 0,10 is really easy to gain a few days. Rather 2 days for me.

;)

This site has paid me for years. Never failed get one single payment. and for me it takes me 3 days at max to reach the min payout for LR payments.

heres my latest payment from Jill

via LR

Date: 11/01/2010 15:54

Batch: 48160114

From Account: U0870591 (edelweis)

Amount: $0.12

A very legit long standing site with a very low payout limit which could easily be achieved within a week with no referral earnings. Yet for me the site is not attractive as its referral earnings are very low. I always love ptc sites with high referral earnings since its through referral earnings only we can earn in a ptc

Although the minimum payout is low but its very hard to reach 10 cent without referral. many attemt previous i got 1 referral but he got boared and give up the site and alone i also getting boared to reached that amount . for this not active although need only 4 cent to reach minimum.

This site is good comparing other usual ptc because here is a god chance to earn money from various source not only clicking . ptc and this site is offering very low rate and without referral its hard to earn handsome money but its true i think this site better then any usual ptc when they are paying from long time.

Before i also see myselfe that after completing offer they dont credit my account and heard from some members they also have some problem .still i dont understand , why it occuring it probably becaus eof their system because although its rate is very low but as a trusted site it may not cheat its members.

• 1 month later...

I had joined JCC eversince many years ago. It is still a ligit site till now. Although their pay per click rate is very low, you can topup your earnings by doing paid to signup from their sites too. Rest assured that they will pay you when you request for payout, its takes about a week or so for payment to reach you, but rest assured that they will get to you as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love JCC as they give members chance to earn in so many ways. It's actually quite easy to eanr 2-4cent daily by clicking ads. And we can earn far more by completing signup offers. JCC has always paid me on time and I have totally received roughly 11 dollars.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...