Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clicksia - clicksia.com

extremely

Right now its better that you spend your time in other ptc sites that in this site. What you can earn in here in five months you can earn in other ptc sites in two months so as you can see theirs many things in life that you can do with and without. And the worse part of this site is that you spend more time in here and earning less than other ptc sites.

I agree with you that aurora sites, such as incentria & clicksia are slow earning sites compared to buxhost ptc sites, but most of the buxhost sites turned scam within few months to 1 year, which is I concerned. Therefore, I prefer stay on paid to post sites than those aurora & buxhost sites.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is legit already my dear.I ever get paid from this site many times and as you know admin of clicksia is the very legit admin and he has the best forum as Emoneyspace.com too

:D, that is right, Admin NorthOwl is the admin of Emoneyspace and Cliksia, both of them have a big popularity now as a great forum for clickers and as the legit site that still online until now..:D, so don't need to worry about this site legitimacy.

Its more on quantity than quality ads click. But the good thing about this site is its still paying. Right now its hard to be a picker. Its because many good ptc sites turn to scam and almost all that left are aurora type ptc. That we can earn few cents per week and its hardly we can earn good amount per month.

• 2 weeks later...

the best thing i liked in this site is that cost of one ref is only $0.5

this site has such a stable rates that will maintain the site so that it can live forever

though the profits will be slow but return on investment is a guarantee

50 cents is that monthly or lifetime referral. If that is monthly that will be not profitable and will surely need high click average in the rr. I prefer not to have rr in clicksia just stick to the clicks we have and earn little. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its does not matter if they increase the rate. Because at the end of the day we all know that we still have earn some cents in here and nothing more. Right now I prefer to waste my time in a ptp site than in ptc site. But if I ever have a chance to spend my time in ptc I still don't think its good to waste my time in clicksia.

• 2 months later...

Seems im getting to be active again in clicksia as im in need of few funds in paypal just to have payment for the annual fee of my bank account. Well good to see that my account here is not reset to zero after being inactive and i can continue earning small cents atleast i just did clicking here after im done posting.

Good for you. Me I prefer not to be active in any ptc sites anymore. But if ever I will return clicking. I prefer to click the old ptc like clicksia, donkeymails, neobux than to find a new ptc that is not tested by time. I think newbies or those who is interested to join ptc. I think they better to join clicksia than to join new ptc sites.

Clicksia is a very old site. The site has been on for years now. Though you cannot earn very high here still it is good for small time earning. You can do sign up offers to reach payout quickly here. I was a part of such sites but now I have stopped going since I do not get time for clicking ads much.

Well, this is a very old site.It has been running for the years.But, the rate of clicking Ads is not so much attractive.I never got any Ad higher than the value of $0.001.The main source of earning money in this site is only the PTSU Ads because there value are so much good.The minimum payment is also so much low and can be achieved within one week..

Recently I got my $1 here and i'm quite happy to get my income from here.but it takes a lot of time to reach minimum payout for normal members who didn't upgraded their membership or who doesn't have much referrals.

How long did it take you to reach or get that $1. It took me many months to reach and get that minimum cash out amount. And will still click ads here?

How long did it take you to reach or get that $1. It took me many months to reach and get that minimum cash out amount. And will still click ads here?

It doesnt take a long time to reach 1$, we get upto 0.01$ daily from our clicks and we can complete some PTSU offers to increase earning(its worth 0.10$ each minimum).I complete 4-5 offers in a week on an average so can reach payout twice or thrice a month.