Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes that Forex traders are likely to make.

It's just easy to think for such thing, but without right action I am sure that this can't be attained. Yes, a trader must really have a thourough analysis of the market before having a trade because at least we can have a clue what will be the movement of the market, though we may not predict it accurately, but we know that our skills in analysis will get better.

• 2 weeks later...

From keeping myself in front, I believe the most common mistakes that are made by us, it’s mostly to do with over-trading or using higher lot size, so that’s what we got to be careful about and make sure we trade using good money management and always stick by it instead of changing focus. I am extremely fortunate that I work with OctaFX broker where I get great help to avoid making these silly mistakes and that’s through their outstanding rebate program where I am able to earn 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing one as well, so that’s why it’s so much easier for me to control in tough situations and make regular profits easily.

Maybe is not gfood habit if we always repeated same mistake, in trading we also need to use certain rules to avod same mistake repeated again, because it will leading to same failure again, so I think before making any decision we also need to have reason why we enter and then we can recognized our misake and learn from it

We are aware of mistakes after getting some experience one big mistake is to choose a scam broker when you are going to work with live trading do some research to select a good , regulated and fair broker as I am happy with Mayzus Broker regulated by CySEC . I am satisfied what I will do in forex my broker will give me best facilities.

Faced with scam broker is something that not expected, and before joined broker we as trader also need to seeking information related brokerage whether we get negative information or not, choose regulated broker is become one consideration among trader, I am also trying forexmart because this is also reulated broker on cysec and this company in cyprus

Actually there is no one and i also don't expect something like that, who want? Aso from my own perspective, mistakes that forex traders are likely to make actually coming from theirselves, something like greed or miscalculation are common things we heard as the excuse for their mistakes.

Mistake ion forex trading is common thing, but repeated same mistake is sign if we still can't discipline during trading and to minimized same mistake repeated again required high discipline to obey rules trading, and maybe most mistake in trading is about greedy, over trading because desired to making huge profit at short time

Mistake ion forex trading is common thing, but repeated same mistake is sign if we still can't discipline during trading and to minimized same mistake repeated again required high discipline to obey rules trading, and maybe most mistake in trading is about greedy, over trading because desired to making huge profit at short time

for that, we should be able to be able to evaluate properly. Trading with the evaluation it will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, very important for us to regularly evaluate so that we will be able to be able to correct mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes

for that, we should be able to be able to evaluate properly. Trading with the evaluation it will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, very important for us to regularly evaluate so that we will be able to be able to correct mistakes and not repeat the same mistak

yes you are right, monitor all for you to see if there's any changes on. be wise on making decision so you won't encounter difficulties on trading with forex.

I believe most obvious mistakes traders are likely to make is over-trade and get out of plan, it’s important that we trade with proper planning and only then we could get success, if we’re not following plans properly then we’re likely to do over-trading and that will lead to losses. The root of all evil (mistakes) is lacking of knowledge, if we have that then we could survive or make up for just about anything, but if we’re not good on that font then we’re definitely in for some serious struggle. I am fairly lucky to be with a broker like OctaFX, it’s top notch with having excellent educational guide while there is also demo contest promotions like Southampton Supreme where there are unlimited prizes to be won which works so nicely and helps with trading!

Loss occured because any trader made mistake in analysis or they impatience and has weak psychology trading, if any trader already having good understanding with the market behaviour and also have experience to making best timing in decision making, hence mistake migt can minimized, so will good if any trader they also recoghnized their mistake then overcome all mistake for future

• 1 month later...

Loss occured because any trader made mistake in analysis or they impatience and has weak psychology trading, if any trader already having good understanding with the market behaviour and also have experience to making best timing in decision making, hence mistake migt can minimized, so will good if any trader they also recoghnized their mistake then overcome all mistake for future

therefore we should be able to improve our trading psychology well, because with good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore, we always try to train psychology well with little capital first  to minimize loss. and we will make the right decision

There are alot of mistake which the forex traders do make and that is sometime they dont do proper analysis before they get started forex is not good for those set of people who dont want to learn at all you must be willing to learn if you want to get success

Mistake i always do is not following my rule to trade and trading strategy. I always want to open a position to make a profit, then sometimes the price doesn't meet my full criteria to open position, I will take it because I thought that why I can make a trade in this day. I like to open position everyday because I want to raise my account and it cause me to impatience in my trading then not follow my rule or trading strategy in opening a position. 

Mistake i always do is not following my rule to trade and trading strategy. I always want to open a position to make a profit, then sometimes the price doesn't meet my full criteria to open position, I will take it because I thought that why I can make a trade in this day. I like to open position everyday because I want to raise my account and it cause me to impatience in my trading then not follow my rule or trading strategy in opening a position. 

That is bad for you my friend, you should always be strict to yourselves control your trading and make sure you never let every single variable let loose from you. I think that mostly newbies tend to make mistake like that because they are inexperience but this is normal since that is a valuable experience for them

• 2 months later...

Only loss await and this is not really good putting that aside if you can't following rules you won't make profit, and if i don't make any mistake that almost anyone who join forex trading must be want to earn profit and reduce their risk, right? Then if they want something like better to stick with their strategy and rules , this would allow us to avoid unnecessary losses which we may suffer later.

@myregister:Yes, everyone wants to get profit and that's what happen to me. But to innovate in forex you sometimes must forget about your trading's rules, but well the core of it still important like risk management. If we back to the topic the mistake you will find either be greedy, don't have enough experience, and make a wrong analysis which even Soros seldom face.

manny person can not focus on the market movemnent thats the reason that they have to loss money in the market.if we want to get profit then we have to fully focus on the market position so that we can place order in the market if we know hoe to analysis the market then its super for us then we got profit every time when we place order in the market.

@levie if you never follow the rules while trading there is nothing on this planet earth that will make you to succeed you need to follow the rules and the trend of the market to be on the safe side

Yes as trader need keep discipline to obey rules system trading and also risk management and money management, during trades if likely not yet getting signal confirmed hence we must having patience to waiting, because not always if we enforced enter while signal not yet appear it already violating rules and might making order less quality

The biggest mistakes, right? Risk management is certainly very important, every trader should know about this. If i think it once in a while one of the mistake which many traders made other than the error of emotions control , that trader also don't care about the risk management or money management at all. RM or MM is important in this case we lose so we don't have to burn our account.

There are several mistakes or points that newbies are going to leave open for creating issues, but one of the common and most obvious mistake is not realizing about been over-confidence plus we often overtrades, it’s all combined that makes it harder for anyone to perform well and be successful, so that’s really why we need to be very careful with how we work and go about doing everything. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I get excellent support and that’s especially to do with small spreads starting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs plus there is also awesome daily market analysis service, so all this is what help me with avoiding silly trades and able to gain regularly.

I know about emotions, that is one of the stronger point which drives people to make profit, join forex, or even lose their money in fast manner or in slow one. But even big traders lose, this is what i want to know. Is lose some kind of strange fate where we cannot avoid, well i know we can avoid it in most of our trading but someday we will be lose, no matter how experienced we are.