Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyBucksBoard | mybucksboard.com

Yesterday loading of the forum was too slow so i didn't make a post in here yesterday and it seems that everything is back to normal again so I started to make some posts once again in this forum.

I wasnt able to post here since many members are still confused on their system. And i also confused too. Look at their bonuses because we cannot easily see what are marks that we know that our request will have bonuses. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the news that this forum is now going to be not a ptp forum after September 30. So it is good bye once again in this forum since admin didn't get the desired traffic that he wanted to have in this forum :(

Indeed. This announcement that the forum will be a non ptp forum. It will be shocking to others that the site will be at the end of the month stop paying although it will the sake of the admin since he did not get what he expected for the forum. I dont get any payment from this forum but i made some posts. :D

I'm a member of this forum but I'm not active in this forum even though I'm a member so even if its change to not paying forum its does not bother me at all. but I'm hoping that their will be at least three new good ptp forums simply because right now I feel that in the last four months almost five ptp sites that I know either close down or turn to non paying forum.

• 2 weeks later...

So you don't advice anyone to continue posting in here? Or it is still good to post in here and hope to get paid? I'm a member of this site but I'm not a regular poster. In fact I think I'm a member for three to four months but the total post I made in here is maybe just 20 maximum. I already forgot the reason why I stop posting in here but I know I don't like this site even in times that its paying.