Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the Best Currency Pair in Forex?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reyah

Yeah for beginners, EUR/USD and GBP/USD are good choice because it' s easy to predict (at least for mostly traders are easier than other pairs).

Besides, it is low spreads in mostly brokers so many traders like to choose that. I like to use GBP/USD and EUR/USD too.

• 4 weeks later...

EUR/USD and GBP/USD are my favorites because of their popularity. Besides, they are easy to operate, especially helpful to beginners. I am not familiar with other currency pairs.

EUR/USD AND GBP/USD also my favourite pairs but we can not its easy to operate because gbp have great movement sometime. anyway its true both are most trader currency pairs and perfect for newbie trader too. its true if we only concentrate few pairs then its not bad but good.

EUR/USD AND GBP/USD also my favourite pairs but we can not its easy to operate because gbp have great movement sometime. anyway its true both are most trader currency pairs and perfect for newbie trader too. its true if we only concentrate few pairs then its not bad but good.

You mentioned concentration. It is really noteworthy. Caring about too many currency pairs can cause distraction. And it is not good for a trades especially a newbie. You are not able to look at charts of different currency pairs all at the same time.

You mentioned concentration. It is really noteworthy. Caring about too many currency pairs can cause distraction. And it is not good for a trades especially a newbie. You are not able to look at charts of different currency pairs all at the same time.

yes you catch my main point . we can trade so many pairs but if we trade only few then we able to give there more concentration and as a result more understanding but if we trade so many pairs but we need to check all at a time and no doubt its really hard to check all at a time for newbie .

• 2 weeks later...

There is no best pair in forex because each trader could make good profits with different pairs, some of them could make many profits from

multiple pairs trading. But mostly traders will choose EUR/USD or GBP/USD as their favorites because these two pairs have low spreads and

they are volatile enough in movement. With this, traders have more chances to get profits.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some favourite pairs that I have, AU, GU, EU, ECHF, and EJ. But I like GU and EU mostly, same with you. Because this pair was the first I known and trade in forex. The time when this pairs move volatility was around noon time in my place, so it suit with my local time and I focus to trade it.

There are some favourite pairs that I have, AU, GU, EU, ECHF, and EJ. But I like GU and EU mostly, same with you. Because this pair was the first I known and trade in forex. The time when this pairs move volatility was around noon time in my place, so it suit with my local time and I focus to trade it.

I don't see we can make a good trade with EUR/CHF or EUR/JPY pairs cause I found that both pairs have only a little movement on market so it will be very hard to open position since they also have a big spread. The best I can get from these pairs are only 10 pips per transaction. I think better to choose pairs with big movement and little spread on forex trading.

Usually EUR/USD is my favorite but I don't know why, I got problem to use EUR/USD lately as my favorite pair.

I experienced big losses many times when I used it, especially in this week, I think I should learn more about this pair.

But I still believed if the best pair is pair that we usually used as trading.

@andry77

The more we use the more we now the characteristic of that pair. EUR/USD is the most popular pair that I ever know, most trader trade this pair. I always trade this pair, bust seems in this week it being ranging in sideway, I will stay away. I also loss in EUR/USD this week. I taught it could continue to go up, it seems that most loved pair and always monitored, still can me me loss in this pair.

• 1 month later...

For me, EUR/USD and EUR/CHF is the best trading pairs which provides me with a maximum chance of winning as compared to other pairs. I have been following these pairs since a long time, which has helped me to know when is the best time to trade these pairs. Nevertheless, I do use technical indicators to trade these pairs.

The best currency pairs are the one you have mentioned in your thread. But one day I tried Japanese Yen against USD and I was amazed with the pace of rates deviating on the graphs. So people, you might wanna try this pair from time to time.

EUR/JPY is a fast moving pair and a good pair to trade when it is on your side. However, this pair has the potential to move 400+ pips in a single day as it has shown several times in the past. So, I recommend to trade it with a tight SL and only with a nice analysis...

My favourite currency pairs for trading are EUR and USD too, because both currencies are very important on the world. While the worth of the USD is very low currently, the worth of euro currency is stable or a bit increasing.

EUR/USD is the most traded currency in the Forex industry and consided as one of the most liquid trading pair in the Forex industry. However, as you stated that USD is showing bearishness but as far as I have seen, both US and Euro are having their own problems to deal with causing in unexpected moves these days.

EUR/USD & GBP/USD are my favourite pairs too, because most of the time I've done the research on those currencies pairs compared to others. Besides that, I've gain some profits through these 2 pairs although sometimes I faced losses too.

Infact, researching and monitoring a pair does give us a better understanding of the price movement of that currency and therefore we can have better chances of ending up in profit with our trades. I myself have been monitoring EUR/USD and EUR/JPY from some time now and I can predict the price movement of it and most of the time my predictions gets right.

i think different people will find different pairs as "best".

in the past, i used to trade mostly with EUR/USD if i remember corerctly.

if you know a lot about a certain pair, maybe you should trade with that pair.

I do agree that follawing a pair for a long time can help us to know how it is going to react with the market conditions present at any given instance. I myself follow EUR/USD and EUR/JPY pairs and I have noticed that I do predict the majority of my trades correctly these days.

I dont often trade in eur-jpy but eur-usd is my favourite pair and i feel it is the best pair to trade in. Not only there are major moves daily in price and these give us good opportunity to book profit daily several times, but US and Euro news are easy to access.

EUR/USD is the most traded pair and hence more volatile. The movement of prices can easily be felt in EUR/USD and therefore the transparency level in this pair is far more as compared to other. However, you still have to read the technical charts and fundamentals properly to trade this pair with success.