Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When is the best time for you to trade?

The best time to trade will be different among traders because each trader has different style of trading so they will have different favorites

time to trade. For scalper, the best time is sideway and in other side, for swing trader sideway is not good. It will be better to take position when

there is trending time.

• 2 months later...

it does not make any sense as there is no specific time to deal in forex so when the market opens then you an start what ever you want to go and buy and sell in the market . you would better learn about the best time to buy or sell not to trade

I am now in the process of learning about forex and your topic is part of studies. And what i have learn about this is there are some factor that we have to consider before we can start trading. And the two factor that i have learn is the economic status and the currency value.

You can trade any time of the day since market is open 24 Hrs. But when selecting currencies you have to consider relevan market hours. Eg: if you are trading JPY 24 - 8 GMT since Tokyo market is open at that time . Similarly Landon 8 - 16 GMT ,New York 13-21 GMT ,Sydney 22-6 GMT. find more http://www.forexmarkethours.com

But generally i suggest you should be very careful when trading on Fridays.

@sasanka

Yes, you can trade anytime when you have time in trading. It is 24 hours everyday and 5 days in a week. You can choose your spare time in trading but

it will be better if you could schedule when is time that you used in trading. It is because the movement of pair in same day and same hours are oftenly

similiar.

• 2 weeks later...

@kochtgr

Why did you say that London session is the best time? I think you should give a little bit explanation so another trader will have knowledges and could consider to choose this session too. Thanks before for your response.

because usually there the price will reach a high / low point , so that usually will have saturation price and be a good time to open a position with the counter trend, possibly because the asia session was closed

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer New York session and seeing from many days when the session start then market moves sure big pips within few minutes . mainly i traded EUR/USD AND GBP/USD AND AUD/USD and i seen so much impact at the session opening and i tried to always to get some pips in this session.

All we know the correct time as expert consider as well, it's definitely the crossing time or overlapping condition of markets... But if you ask for timing of opening & closing it's definitely very important to follow the right movement & go for position with that right time....

There is definitely a fundamental difference between the good time to trade and the time of openning or closing. There are certain periods of the day when the market is highly volatile and there exists a chance to profit a lot; but within that period, pinpointing the right time to open or close orders is just hard and requires a lot of expertise.

• 3 weeks later...

First time that we should pay attention to know the best time to do trading, it was our emotional. If we are in good mood and our condition is stable

so that is okay to start from trading. And after that, we should make analysis to know the best time to open and close position. There is no exact time

that is called the best time because good or bad time, it will depend on our style of trading.

@hyipreviewblog

I agree with you, if we are in bad condition whether is was a market condition or emotion, its better to stay away from the forex. It can cause a loss in trade if we use an emotion in trading. I prefer to play a game or watching television to make my stress away. I will start trading in the next day or maybe until my bad mood is disappear.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have seen that trading during European and US sessions provide better transparency with our trades then any other sessions. However, The best time to trade would be when two major sessions overlap each other as the price movement is clear and the most during that period of time.

• 2 weeks later...

i think the answer of this question (when is the best time for trading?) will vary from person to person.

personally i feel, one should trade when the body and mind are not tired. in other words, one should not do forex trading with an unfit mind.

Your views seems interesting but apart from physically set to trade a trader should also wait for a perfect opportunity to enter into the markets. Most of the times, when a trader rushes into a trade, he ends up in losses. So, its better to have patience and take positions on the basis of technical/ fundamental analysis.

You said it right @adnan we should not simply enter into a trade but should wait for right opportunity, like when a pair is near its support and so we have very little to loose in case it break the support and then we trade for the target - so maximum chances of profit. For day or short time trade, busy hours when all the markets are open are best time to trade rather than those dull hours when prices hardly vary by a very little chance.

You said it right @adnan we should not simply enter into a trade but should wait for right opportunity, like when a pair is near its support and so we have very little to loose in case it break the support and then we trade for the target - so maximum chances of profit. For day or short time trade, busy hours when all the markets are open are best time to trade rather than those dull hours when prices hardly vary by a very little chance.

Yes thats true that we can buy at the support levels as we have a maximum chance of a trend reversal or at-least a replacement from there. However, we should also check the momentum of the price as sometimes the momentum is so strong that the support gets easily pierced.

• 2 months later...

Yes thats true that we can buy at the support levels as we have a maximum chance of a trend reversal or at-least a replacement from there. However, we should also check the momentum of the price as sometimes the momentum is so strong that the support gets easily pierced.

Its must not be an automatic buy. Your support level especially your S1 can be your pivot also or your R1 in just a matter of an hour. So its always your guide but you need to check the chart and the check the indicators if theirs really a reversal and take note. the dip can continue for days.So even your S3 can be your R3 in just a matter of two days also.