Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

To achieve success

• 3 weeks later...

to succeed in forex, you need to spend a lot of time learning, gaining experience, it is even more important to choose a high-quality broker who will not waste money, I chose Amarkets for myself, an excellent option for those who do not want to have any problems in their work, I advise

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The success of trading at Freshforex is based on the analysis that we have applied and we have full confidence in our system. Take Profit is usually determined after risk. That is, we will first determine the loss limit with Stop Loss, then followed by taking Profit according to the Risk vs Reward ratio that we plan.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:04 PM, Vaabum said:

Do not think that success in trading is easy and fast. This usually takes time and experience. At least when I worked with a broker from ExpertOption, I spent a lot of time learning and working on a demo account.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :)

• 4 months later...