Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

but the bad from that all is PTC, from that all kind of GPT site, ptc have bad image and then paid to survey and later PTP and PTR, which rarely scam, as for PTR, it is very hard members to earn from that kind of site.

I agree with you totally. PTR is really hard to earn. And actually, I will arrange Paid to Survey with PTR together. Paid to Survey biggest problem is those websites claiming accepting international members but we get no surveys to do at all. That is irritating.

yeah that is the fact that we must accept today dude :D, we need to think twice also like in HYIP before we want to join in GPT site, overall GPT still fine to me i have some good site there, and i think mostly people will choose to post in PTP

Well HYIP is a way to earn a good amount of money easily with a small investment or big..But as much as i know most of the HYIP are scam ,Or they start scamming people one or other day. Because of that reason i would prefer GPT over HYIP as in GPT sites we need to work hard to earn some bucks,But at least there is gurrantee that we are paid for our hardwork.

So for me GPT is much -much better as compared to HYIP's

I prefere GPT especially Paid to post because many forum have a great pay rate like this forum and you don't have to risk your money. Therefore hyip and some PTC are very risky, you don't know went they can run away or becoming scam. in addition you can try forex it's a very good way to make money :)

Well HYIP is a way to earn a good amount of money easily with a small investment or big..But as much as i know most of the HYIP are scam ,Or they start scamming people one or other day. Because of that reason i would prefer GPT over HYIP as in GPT sites we need to work hard to earn some bucks,But at least there is gurrantee that we are paid for our hardwork.

I don't really agree with this. As long as you are earning online, you can never been guaranteed that you are paid for your hard work. GPT websites, for example, Paid to Click. How are you so sure you will be paid by clicking those ads ? So many PTC websites are cheap websites running on buxhost, they can't be trusted.

I prefere GPT especially Paid to post because many forum have a great pay rate like this forum and you don't have to risk your money. Therefore hyip and some PTC are very risky, you don't know went they can run away or becoming scam. in addition you can try forex it's a very good way to make money :)

But for Forex I believe you need quite an amount of knowledge to be able to earn well isn't it ? So for many I guess the only way is via GPT and also taking risks in HYIP only.

nice post, i like the way you explain the reason, but i think HYIP also will make some people get some bucks, as we know not all GPT site pay the members,right? just like in PTC ther are alot of scammer around which make us loss the money we get there, with the good tips, i am sure we can fight againts both of GPT and HYIP or earn more there

Well it is more riskier in hyip at the same time more easy to gain money. We just bet to be lucky also because in order for us to earn big we need to risk it. Definitely, in online earning sites most of the time they are chances to be a scammer.

haha i think that is not as gambing, one of the thing that i keep when i want to invest in hyip to be early investors if that is short term investment site, and i agree with you most of online earning can scam members anytime, even what people think as the most stable site

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, they can do it anytime, anywhere, repetitively that's why it is not legal to have those programs lol. But then that's what people think to earn big easily is by risking their own funds. I would not also like to just keep on gpt without an increase in earnings.

Yes, they can do it anytime, anywhere, repetitively that's why it is not legal to have those programs lol. But then that's what people think to earn big easily is by risking their own funds. I would not also like to just keep on gpt without an increase in earnings.

i am still involved in HYIP and GPT until now :D so far i click some gpt site everyday that i think will give me some good earning, mostly is PTC site but in HYIP i only choose about 2-5 hyip per month to see if they can give me some continous earning, but only some that can survive

Hyip's are very tempting. You know that they cannot sustain the profit margins that they promise in the long term but we are still keen on going in thinking that we will exit quickly before it turns to scam and sometime we are succesful but there is a lot of risk involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyip's are very tempting. You know that they cannot sustain the profit margins that they promise in the long term but we are still keen on going in thinking that we will exit quickly before it turns to scam and sometime we are succesful but there is a lot of risk involved.

but still use your own logic when you want to invest in HYIP not all hyip will pay us,with that unreasonable rate they offered to us i think it will better to skip, for me i already try that many times an the result of that thing are so positive for me so far i already earn $50 profit from what i invest

as long as you know when is the right time to invest and choose the right hyip you still can earn, and remember in high risk industry you need to know the golden rules, it is useless if you don't want to follow it. GPT still have chance to scam but maybe in longer time than HYIP

I have some GPT site like tagvillage. But I am not earning well but I guess, I can at least a dime by buying some tags. It was my mistake that I bought expensive tags in here. But still looking for some profitable program, in the near future I would try fiverr. You know we can't rely just on posting in PTP we need to find some program to maximize our earnings.

as long as you know when is the right time to invest and choose the right hyip you still can earn, and remember in high risk industry you need to know the golden rules, it is useless if you don't want to follow it. GPT still have chance to scam but maybe in longer time than HYIP

You really do need some skills in order to be succesful in hyip because they require a tact in order to make profits. Not everyone can easily start to earn from here whereas one can start to work and even earn on GPT with little experience.

You really do need some skills in order to be succesful in hyip because they require a tact in order to make profits. Not everyone can easily start to earn from here whereas one can start to work and even earn on GPT with little experience.

until now i already earn much from GPT and also from HYIP, based on my own strategies and some advice from veteran that make me earn more from that kind of program. well that is right, experience also have some part but mostly it is about strategies and right timing(for HYIP).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes timing is quite important in hyips and greed is what causes our downfall because we tend to reinvest or keep our investment for longer hoping for more profits. GPT seem a bit more safer than HYIP because there is generally less amount of risk invilved.

I am also investing in HYIP, and I always diversify my capital like for example I have 10 dollars that I can afford to lose then I will diversify that, and will look for some good short term HYIP with a low minimum amount to invest so when one turned into SCAM then I still have some that holding on to.

Yes timing is quite important in hyips and greed is what causes our downfall because we tend to reinvest or keep our investment for longer hoping for more profits. GPT seem a bit more safer than HYIP because there is generally less amount of risk invilved.

re-invest in popular HYIP program that already proven as the paying program is very tempting but again remembers the rules and don't blame anyone if you lose your money, and you are right GPT still safer than HYIP but not GPT nearly same like HYIP in terms of scamming people :D especially for PTC.

• 4 weeks later...

re-invest in popular HYIP program that already proven as the paying program is very tempting but again remembers the rules and don't blame anyone if you lose your money, and you are right GPT still safer than HYIP but not GPT nearly same like HYIP in terms of scamming people :D especially for PTC.

I think that many people tend to stay away from hyip that have been paying for a long time because it is likely that the returns are not high. We do get greedy with hyip and this is where we get scammed because some programs are flat out not sustainable for even a few weeks.

I better now think of making here in investment programs although its really risky because we see how these programs usually stop in paying and we know that they don't usually survive for just few days or month. So we need to carefully invest in those sites.

yeah, we need to be careful in HYIP, because that kind of investment program is high risk one that will give you high yield :D, and GPT site actually more like that but in GPT they take some time before scam rather than HYIP programs.

Actually, now I don't prefer both lol. I don't see any good programs nowadays that are good and stable. And we can really earn without taking much risk. So far, I'm not investing and it will really taking some time to find those programs that are in our standards that will going to run for a long time.