Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

choose a regulated broker

Gee Dee

Before you can start trading with your live account, you must choose a regulated broker to ensure a secured trading environment that will be licensed and credible. I have selected a verified and reliable forex broker ForexChief since it is ensuring me complete capital security through proper regulations. And this broker is providing me lowest zero spread, technologically updated MT4 platform, 24/5 trading facilities and re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Before you can start trading with your live account, you must choose a regulated broker to ensure a secured trading environment that will be licensed and credible. I have selected a verified and reliable forex broker ForexChief since it is ensuring me complete capital security through proper regulations. And this broker is providing me lowest zero spread, technologically updated MT4 platform, 24/5 trading facilities and re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions.

I thought you were going to recommend a bunch of brokers here, but you only mentioned ForexChief , How are their spreads? and who regulates them?

forex trading signals free live today 

Free forex trading signals eur usd today

EUR USD

SELL @ 1.1410

TP @ 1.1340

SL @ 1.1450

Description by words

EURUSD is preferred to sell on FX market type order Market Execution

Take profit  TP @ 1.1340

Place stop loss   SL @ 1.1450

Free forex trading signals analysis

EUR USD Trend IS sideways in medium term and eur usd prices reached to resistance zone 1.1440 – 1.1470

Price pattern recognized today for daily free forex trading signals

symmetrical triangle possible

Important resistance area today 1.1440 -1.1470

forex trading signals indicates to  the Next wave on very near term will be bullish

gold  free live today

GOLD

SELL @ 1250

TP @ 1236

SL @ 1257

wave 5 equal wave 3 this is Price pattern recognized today for daily

according to equal wave guidelines the gold price will decline and make correction wave

Where can I check that my broker really holds license he claims about on his website. Btw my broker is and he says that has FCA authorization..

the selection of brokers must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in surviving and can get better security and comfort than before.

• 2 years later...

It's normal situation, that people want to work with regulated brokers. I suppose that regulated=trusted. Also, in order to choose the right and trusted broker, you need to learn a lot of information about them. I can recommend you to check the site Finarm com. It has a list of "trusted brokers". This list has descriptions, ratings and indicators. Check it out!

Many experienced traders suggest using a regulated broker because regulated brokers adhere to certain rules that do not affect the trader at a higher cost, and it is also to avoid scammers.

I trade with FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker, their adhere to strict capital requirements and one of the oldest broker active since 2005!

On 8/10/2021 at 6:02 PM, Günter said:

Many experienced traders suggest using a regulated broker because regulated brokers adhere to certain rules that do not affect the trader at a higher cost, and it is also to avoid scammers.

I trade with FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker, their adhere to strict capital requirements and one of the oldest broker active since 2005!

I am doing my Forex Trading with the help of the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen Markets :)

• 5 months later...

It is important to trade regulated broker so that you can be safe from being scammer and also trade free without worrying about the invested money.

I can recommend my broker FP Markets they are one of the oldest brokers active since 2005 with regulation from ASIC, CYSEC and also a St. Vincent license.

I agree with the above users that regulated brokers are the best when compared to brokers that offer bonuses without proper regulation.

A regulated broker gives a secured mentality to trade without worrying, which is why I trade with FP Markets since it is regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend trading with FP Markets because it is a regulated broker by ASIC and CYSEC. I've been trading with them for a year now and have had no major issues so far.

The spreads are good, averaging at 0.0 pips for most parts of the day with a faster execution speed than my previous eCN brokers like ICM and Pepperstone.

Choosing a regulated broker is a good idea because regulated brokers are much safer to trade with than unregulated forex brokers that offer higher bonus offers that can later be scammed.

I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC and CYSEC regulated broker, so they adhere to strict capital requirements and there is no room for scamming or manipulating trades.