Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Broker For You

rexway

On 3/15/2022 at 5:31 PM, Vaabum said:

So far, the best broker for work can be considered the broker that is the most reliable and profitable for work. I think this is the most correct option.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

• 1 month later...

After trading with several brokers and blowing up most of my accounts, I have settled with a suitable ASIC broker, FP Markets. I prefer using them because of their reliability and their robust trading conditions.

Their minimum opening balance is $100 AUD, the customer service has been polite when I reached out to them for any forex related queries, and they have over 10,000 different instruments to trade global stocks or commodities.

21 hours ago, Vaabum said:

So far, I really consider the broker from the ExpertOption company to be the best option for work. In terms of working conditions, I'm really satisfied with them so far.

I have been making use of the FXOpen Broker and it accepts the Bitcoins for the Deposits :D

I trade with an ASIC broker as of now, and I started trading with FP Markets after blowing up several accounts with other ECN brokers such as GP and XM.

I mainly prefer FP markets for their spreads and commission costs, which are lower when compared to most ECN brokers out there. The spreads average around 0.3-0.0 pips and the commission cost is only $6 per turn lot.

Each broker has its own advantages, and I choose to trade with Freshforex because good trading facilities will make trading more comfortable. Like the High-level Forex services provided by Freshforex, some of them are: Highly qualified professional team, the Best Forex trading service (24/5) customer support, and Quick response and problem-solving.

My choice of good broker is FP Markets. I have been trading with it for nine months without any issues regarding trading conditions or withdrawals.

The spreads are stable even during volatile market situations and the commission cost is lower at $3 per lot when compared to most ecn brokers out there.