Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex is an art

This is for those that think that Forex is gambling,, for your information, Forex is an art that takes time to perfect. IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. Forex is an art or as the freshforex mentors put it, Forex is an art that takes time to learn and to perfect. You need to have a good amount of capital around $100-100, 000 to start an active trade. With the least amount, you could make up to $20 a day.

• Downvote 10

And to further add to information, it’s not possible to get PERFECT. I must add, it’s not POSSIBLE to get perfect in anything that we human do, as we can’t be PERFECT. As per making certain amount per day, I believe Forex is land of massive opportunity and one can make it big, but only if there is dedication and way to it. If we plan through correctly then we will be able to gain well, it’s easier with company like OctaFX that is forever there to help with low spreads to fast execution and even huge cash back.

There are many traders or people thinking that Forex is gambling of money like we do in gamble places. But it is not true at all, Forex is for the analytical person who can think about market and analysis the data of market so that he can predict right trade for his profit.

There are many traders or people thinking that Forex is gambling of money like we do in gamble places. But it is not true at all, Forex is for the analytical person who can think about market and analysis the data of market so that he can predict right trade for his profit.

That you for this clarification, FOREX IS NOT GAMBLING.. With the correct strategy, I know someone trading with freshforex broker. His traders are the best, 89% winning rate. I guess strategy and sticking to strategy is what is needed.

Some people said something like this and according to me forex is an art is true statement to the certain extent. The reason why i said something like that because there are many innovative idea that invented by others to trade which the pinnacle of making money art considering the growth of foreign exchange itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i disagree with the thread starter here because I think that forex is not that kind of art, i mean it is not that art like we all know. Forex is a business, it is a risky business not something like an artistic thing you can enjoy. In the end, forex is more like math or even statistic to me which depend on logic not creativity or even feelings.

Well, it seems that what you said is wrong. Gambling is not an art, I wonder why people make it similar and forex also sometimes could be art sometimes not to some people. For me, it is still a business which i mustn't treat lightly and also forex is a job where I can make money, so I need to use logic here not influenced by emotions.

Well, it seems that what you said is wrong. Gambling is not an art, I wonder why people make it similar and forex also sometimes could be art sometimes not to some people. For me, it is still a business which i mustn't treat lightly and also forex is a job where I can make money, so I need to use logic here not influenced by emotions.

I have never said that Gambling is an art, and forex is not. I have cleared that Forex is more about analytical part of work where we analyze the market and try to get the right entry with our strategy.

Forex

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but you should never treat as a Gamble, if you do, you are surely not going to survive for long in it.

It is way riskier for someone to expect forex as gambling and even treat it as gambling, the worst part is that they can easily lose their capital and even their account by margin call. Forex could be an art depend on the way you all want to see it considering that right now there are a lot of innovative ways to earn money from fx.

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but you should never treat as a Gamble, if you do, you are surely not going to survive for long in it.

Forex is best one but it also having its own risk with it. You never know when you are going to lose your money. To learn the market, one needs to have analytical skills so that you can survive the risk with your knowledge and skills.

Hm, technically we know when we lose but in bigger pictures, yes we don't know when but we still can avoid that thing or minimize the chance we lose our money. Risk Management is the answer for that but that is the other discussion. Forex as art is less meaningful rather than forex as the way to make a living, because of the economy first and then arts.

If the on again there is indeed some truth in art it is necessary tradingn, which contained the art of managing capital, observe the behavior of the forex market that reflects the hopes, desires and visions of the market participants

Well, i disagree with the thread starter here because I think that forex is not that kind of art, i mean it is not that art like we all know. Forex is a business, it is a risky business not something like an artistic thing you can enjoy. In the end, forex is more like math or even statistic to me which depend on logic not creativity or even feelings.

You don;t have to agree with me,, this is an individual opinion,, I believe everything is an art that requires time to perfect.. See, I've followed great performers with the freshforex broker and its always the same story,, learn it like an art and you'll always get it right!

I agree that is not an art but more like a serious business as for math, well i don't really get what do you want to say here. For me, Forex is a job, side-job, or business. It is the core part of the modern economy and really affect the way we interact economically with the other traders or other institutions.

I agree that is not an art but more like a serious business as for math, well i don't really get what do you want to say here. For me, Forex is a job, side-job, or business. It is the core part of the modern economy and really affect the way we interact economically with the other traders or other institutions.

Yeah, it depends on the analysis which we see on the Market and our risk and money management skills, if we are able to analyze the market properly, we can make money through it.

Yeah, it depends on the analysis which we see on the Market and our risk and money management skills, if we are able to analyze the market properly, we can make money through it.

If only we can do that, but if we fail to analyze the market? well lose is the only thing we will experience. So far, you can lower the risk by a proper risk management, but once again it is not some kind of art. Forex is basically a business even without art it can survive without any single problem.

If only we can do that, but if we fail to analyze the market? well lose is the only thing we will experience. So far, you can lower the risk by a proper risk management, but once again it is not some kind of art. Forex is basically a business even without art it can survive without any single problem.

Everything in Forex is important to work for every person who is dealing in a market. If you want to trade here, you have to understand the risk factor of trading. None can be 100% riks free with trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything in Forex is important to work for every person who is dealing in a market. If you want to trade here, you have to understand the risk factor of trading. None can be 100% riks free with trading.

Who said that even you are so good it will be 100% risk-free trading? In forex, there is no such a slogan, but if you do demo account executively that is 100% risk-free trading. But regarding the current topic, I heard few people said that actually trading is a little bit of art and a little bit of science and to develop a successful strategy, your trading style should have a little bit of both.

Traders have taken a liking to FXB Trading the world over because of the simple and swift deposit schemes. Withdrawal of funds is quite easy with this website. There are quality trading platforms on offer here that make it possible for traders to trade smoothly, without any tough issues. The site also offers mobile apps that are useful for traders on the go

• 3 weeks later...

Trading is a little bit of art. Some people will use more of their logical side from their feeling but the creativity to analyze the market also present. Forex could be art depend on the eyes of beholder, but when creativity involved it is surely become its own arts when something new created like a new technical indicator or so on.

Trading is a little bit of art. Some people will use more of their logical side from their feeling but the creativity to analyze the market also present. Forex could be art depend on the eyes of beholder, but when creativity involved it is surely become its own arts when something new created like a new technical indicator or so on.

everything we have to really understand and learn well to be able to benefit and understand everything its right and that is one of the things we should be able to do and do the best possible

Trader's ways in the face of berbegai price conditions will always be different, both from anlisa way or create strategies, and ways are the fruit of the mind of every person who has made an art of its own