Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rate your broker

On 5/3/2022 at 11:48 PM, Vaabum said:

Definitely yes, each company has its own characteristics. But so far, the broker I have chosen from ExpertOption has fully met my expectations

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:57 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

Brokers in forex trading are very important. And we have to choose the right broker so that later the capital is safe and comfortable to trade. But will joining FXOpen Markets help traders succeed in forex?

• 1 month later...

I trade with FP Markets and I rate my broker a 4.5 out of 5 because their trading conditions are robust with proper regulation from ASIC and CYSEC.

It is also one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005, with over 10,000 different instruments and a quick-responding customer service team.

I totally agree with that. Regulation is something that must be considered. That's why I joined FreshForex broker, because in addition to safe capital, I can follow education that makes me understand and maximize forex trading.

5 hours ago, Namu said:

I totally agree with that. Regulation is something that must be considered. That's why I joined FreshForex broker, because in addition to safe capital, I can follow education that makes me understand and maximize forex trading.

We must try to understand the benefits of doing our trades with the help of the Regulated Forex Brokers.

20 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I have been working with a broker from ExpertOption for a long time and this option seems to me the most profitable. I think that in terms of work, this is really the best broker.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

• 2 months later...

I rate my broker 4.5/5 based on their reliability, trading conditions, and cost. I mostly scalp with it and the commission costs with spreads are lower than most ECN brokers.

It is one of the oldest brokers active for over 12 years with regulation from ASIC, and I have never come across any major issues with them for the past year.

• 1 month later...

I trade with FP Markets, and from my experience, I will rate them 4.5 out of 5 because of their robust trading conditions and faster execution speed of 30 ms than other similar brokers. The only reason they fall back is that they are not available for traders in the US or Canada.

I still use FXOpen broker which included the old broker and becomes best ECN broker by IAFT awards. FXOpen offer low spread from zero even negative spread on ECN account. Traders can use TickTrader terminal platform to trade using one account for multiple market like Crypto, forex, indices, stocks even ETF market.

• 2 months later...

I continue to use FP Markets, which includes the previous broker and is now the best ECN broker. They offer low spreads, even negative spreads, on ECN accounts. Traders can use their terminal platform to trade using one account for multiple markets like crypto, forex, indices, stocks, and even the ETF market.

• 5 months later...

I work with FP Markets as well and have been using it for a couple of years without any major issues. The spreads in EURUSD are great, starting at 0.0 pips, but in other majors it sometimes goes high to 0.6 pips, but the commission cost is lower at $6 per round lot.

I have been trading with ICM so far, and it is a good broker. I would rate it 3 out of 5 because of the bad customer service, but other than that, the trading conditions are good.

I will be comparing it with FP Markets, though, because I can see several traders giving it a better rating, and when I checked, their spreads were similar and the commission cost was lower as well.

• 1 month later...