Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rate your broker

Without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers, as most of them are found to be scams. As a pro trader, I can rate my trading broker FreshForex due to a wide range of trading technologies with superior execution for trading until the end of time. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

• Downvote 4

• 1 month later...

If I would have to rate Trade12, I would give them maybe 4.5 stars. The other 0.5 would be for not having Paypal as one of the deposit methods. As for someone used to working online, I often use Paypal on my transactions because it is where my profits are automatically transferred. Nevertheless, Trade12 has been great for me. Flexible margins, tight spreads, fast execution, low fees, you name it. Everything works great and even their platform is very easy to use and understand.

I have to encounter various difficulties that are involved with coordination of different trades and confront challenges out there in the trading market. Prior to using the services of FXB Trading, there were times when I simply could not manage all the accounts as a trader despite putting in my best effort

• 4 weeks later...

In my short or long career whatever you want to call it, I have learned that rating broker is just waste of time and it’s not sensible for us to waste time into it. I just believe in quality broker and fortunately, I have one of the best brokers with me in OctaFX. They are regulated by FCA and also have excellent market reputation winning over 21+ awards in just 6 years and that include Best International Broker award as well, so there can’t be bigger rating than that.

• 10 months later...

Broker is the medium that helps a currency exchange trader to reach the forex market effectively and most importantly in the less expensive way. Being a scalper, I rate my broker ForexChief as a highly recommended broker for scalper and any retail-small scale trader. It is offering me narrow spread; good leverage of 1:400; 24 hours customer care support, re-quote and slippage free fastest and timely trade executions along with full safety of funds through regulations. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...