Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Looking For A Forex Broker?

I recommend trading with older brokers like ICM or FP Markets that have been in the forex business for over 10 years with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

I have been trading with FP Market for over a year and have not faced any major issues like servers freezing or withdrawals being held.

• 1 month later...

I recently started trading with FP Markets using their Raw Spreads ECN account, mainly because of their robust trading conditions.

They are ASIC regulated and CYSC(EU), so they are pretty compliant and I need not worry about manipulation or safety of my funds, I recommend them if you are still looking for a broker.

There are thousands brokers out there, my experience trading in FXOpen is good, so I am stick to use this broker and now more than nine years using the service, looking broker for newbie they first make research, reading suggestion, reading review, compared broker to choose the best one, when already decided will get self experience.

I recommend trying FP markets. I've traded with both FP Markets and IC. The spreads and commissions are lower when compared to ICM. FP Markets charges $3 per lot, whereas IC charges $3.5.

The spreads are similar, averaging around 0.1-0.3 pips, but FP markets' spreads in EURUSD drop as low as 0.0 pips with an execution speed of 28ms.