Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Looking For A Forex Broker?

If you are still looking for a broker, I recommend trading with Skilling or FP markets. The opening is lower with $200 in Skilling and $100 AUD in FP Markets.

Even the commission costs are lower than most ECN brokers. Skilling has a commission cost of $7 per round lot and FP markets has a cost of $6.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend trading with ICM or FP markets. they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC, it is also one of the oldest brokers active for over 10 years.

The minimum opening balance is $200 in ICM and $100 in FP Markets, the customer service in FP Markets is also quick in answering queries, even when you reach them on emails or live chat.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:16 PM, Vaabum said:

I still liked the broker from ExpertOption more. In terms of working conditions, this option really seemed to me more interesting.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

It is important to do a background check on the broker before starting live trading with it because there are many scammers. Choosing an older broker like ICM or FP Markets is also a good idea because they have been in the forex business for longer than most brokers.

If you are still looking for a broker to trade with, I recommend using ECN brokers like Pepperstone, Etoro, or FP Markets. Their trading conditions are reliable and low in cost compared to other brokers.

I trade with FP Markets as of now because the slippage is lower and the commission cost per turn lot is only $6 per round.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 7:50 PM, Vaabum said:

If someone is looking for a good broker to work with, I can highly recommend a broker from ExpertOption. This option seems to me quite profitable.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

The demo account facility that has been provided by the broker must be used. And besides the demo account at FreshForex broker provides forex training and education facilities, which makes me more understanding and qualified to trade.

If you are still looking for a broker, I recommend trading with XM, CMC, or FP Markets. They provide good spreads and trading conditions.

Since I'm a scalper I prefer FP Markets because of its lower commission cost of $3 per lot with faster execution speed than most of my previous brokers.