Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

@archu

Yes, that is useless if GET Admin is back but he didn't clear all pending payments there. If the site is turned into non PTP forum,

that will be more explaining us the condition of site. But if condition is like that, so what is the usage if his server is new. No one

who will post there.

is the reason for the payment pending is due to this server shift ?

I think both server issue and payment issue are interlinked with each other,

but I wonder was the admin that busy with server shifting that he couldn't made payments for this long ?

Also got the email that get is back, and the reason was a server change...

Im hoping they start also pay whats due.

The thing i actually dont like is, why send a message to everyone they are back and nothing aboslutely zero in the message

about payments or they turn to a non paying forum. I mean whats the problem telling?

We all thought the forum was gone and all posts not gonna be paid...

I like to get the cards on the table or i dont post in there until i know

Blame it my personality:))))

@anne

If the admin didn't pay us although the site is back, I think there is nothing change in there. Members of forum won't be back only because the site is back.

Members will need to know what is the planning of admin in the forum. If he want to change forum as non paying forum, I think he should say it so it made

condition more clearly.

@andry777

recently, I have found few newbies that especially in GET threads around,

post comments that the forum is no nice, good post rates, senior paying forum etc,

I wonder why such posts in GET threads, still,

as by now, any fresh member or senior can understand the condition of the forum.

is the reason for the payment pending is due to this server shift ?

I think both server issue and payment issue are interlinked with each other,

but I wonder was the admin that busy with server shifting that he couldn't made payments for this long ?

Nope. This site stops paying on april 27. That is about three months ago already. And the server problem just happen three weeks back more or less. I already talk to admin a month ago. And the reason as we all knowis that theirs no advertisers. So in short no ads no earnings no payments. I think the shift of server for me is downgrading. Since theirs no posters. Save money until they find new advertisers. That what I think happens.

@budado

I think the admin should give announcement if he want to stop forum as PTP forum like what has been done by money-forum admin.

I am more appreciate admin who said to the members if he couldn't continue the program than admin who is disappear suddenly.

Update: After such long time "Offille" without news, GET is back online now but will use AP as only payment processor. There have no news for pending payment but expected it will be cleared soon :)

Dear Members,

We are planning to make the pending payments in AP and use AP as our payment processor from now on. Because, all the ads we receive now, only pay by AP. Please give us your opinion on the Payment Processor issue at the thread in the forum linked below:

http://www.globalearntalk.com/forum/threads/73277-AlertPay-as-our-new-payment-processor-from-now-on.

We would open other processors when we will feel necessary.

Looking forward to your valuable feedback and cooperation to make GET rock.

GET Administration

A good step by admin to decide to clear pending payments, even if those waiting are paid using AP there should not be any problem

And AP is a good payment processor - many of us prefer to get paid in our alertpay.

I am quite happy to see the old forum that had been in trouble for sometime is back, and admin is intending to clear pending payments soon.

Until now, there is no news if there is pending payment which is paid. I think the admin still didn't process pending payment here,

so that is useless for me if the admin didn't pay his members and he said that the forum is back. And also, there is no other plan

from admin here. If he want to run the forum again, I think that will be hard for his members to trust him again.

well, it would be nice if the admin allow us to modify our request to payment and ask it to AP,

otherwise we will lose payments here that have been pending to other e-currencies or payment processors.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this forum still good? I used to be a member of this forum but I guess I was having a hard time accessing this forum back then because they have lots of banners displayed in their forum and I am having a hard time loading their site. Is their site still the same?

there is latest notification from the admin that we can be paid to AP,

but when I tried to donate my points and send the cash out request,

there is only LR & PM etc, options there but AP is not yet added, that is what I noticed few days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I don't want to take a chance anymore of visiting this forum since there is still a big unsurety in me that this forum will still be as good as it was way back before its glory days.

You are right that they will now be a completely different forum as they just didn't stopped paying their members but also didn't informed anything about the payment delay. Neither the mods nor the admins. were available on the site for about 1 month which caused several spammers to spam the whole forum...

• 4 weeks later...
You are right that they will now be a completely different forum as they just didn't stopped paying their members but also didn't informed anything about the payment delay. Neither the mods nor the admins. were available on the site for about 1 month which caused several spammers to spam the whole forum...

You are wrong. I always see admin and a few mods appearing online at the forum, even when the forum was not paying the other time

Disappointed during that period of time because none of them came up to tell members about the situation of the forum

This forum is not as good as before and I don't see any recent payment proofs that can prove this forum to be back on track again.

They say they will be paying by Alertpay, but then I think it is pointless to do so unless the admin pays up all the unprocessed payment requests, which are for LR and Paypal

• 1 month later...

no doubt this forum is yet opened for activity, and those that participate in the activities there can free to do so but they can't expect to get paid ever, I have a pending request long back, that was not processed and I also have left hopes on that payments from GET.

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see this forum with lot of advertisers now, then I think the admin can complete the payment process now, I don't understand what the admin is waiting for, prior to this there was no ads on the site thus no payment, but the condition of the forum is better now !

nice to see this forum with lot of advertisers now, then I think the admin can complete the payment process now, I don't understand what the admin is waiting for, prior to this there was no ads on the site thus no payment, but the condition of the forum is better now !

I am surprised that you actually visited the forum. Nearly forgotten about this forum. I am also surprised to see so many ads on their forum now.

What is the admin waiting for? Obviously, the admin doesn't want to pay members anymore, by claiming that they are paying via Alertpay. So, will the admin even care about the LR requests dating as far back as April ?