Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxsol - fxsol.co.uk

Aikhen

FX Solutions offers clients easy and convenient methods to fund their accounts. Fund a new account with as little as $250.

FX Solutions UK is affiliated with FX Solutions, LLC – the U.S. based foreign exchange (Forex) broker and market maker. FX Solutions' Global Trading System platform (GTS) was built to be scalable and flexible, serving the needs of retail clients and institutional partners alike. Today, the same GTS platform used around the world by Forex traders has been enhanced to offer both Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs). FX Solutions' custom-engineered GTS platform includes trading interfaces, one-click trading, automated order execution, a proprietary price feed and competitive fixed-spread pricing - resulting in consistently low executable spreads.

Funding via: Credit Card/Debit Card,Bank wire

www.fxsol.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

However, at the end of the trading day, the trade momentum created by the sales of the initial bank may have slowed (intentionally). Many traders still would not know the reason for the change in prices because the banks job is to subtly make the investments. To do otherwise could cause a buying panic and prices for the investment would increase.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@ellliottt, I would like to say you that did you made any deal via this broker that you gave some good reputation with them. We can take their 10,000 Usd of virtual money and test for a practice session. We can use their program in multiple languages, so expect that they have some executive on that countries. I like their online support system.

nice broker it seems that they have some way for the trader to trading here, first from web with their web trader and then using terminal(MT4 or MT5), and then using the mobile terminal which accepted from many mobile phone such as android and i phone 4 or black berry :D

• 6 months later...

very good broker ever i seen and get many information about this forex broker. i am now out of investing but when i will invest in forex for trade then i will invest here sure. because this forex broker has an unique option for their clients which is so important.for this reason i like this broker so much. but their leverage should be extended.