Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Donkeymails. - donkeymails.com

SolidSnake21

this site is one of the great PTC site not because of the rate and how good earning here but they are still paid more than 5 years, i think not all PTC site can be like this site, overall they have quite good script and also good system to make this site more stable rather than other ptc site

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now please guys, i want to know how long will it take for one to reach pay out here, i will want to know, i guess they offering other means of making money aside from ptc.i really like to join but i want to know how does it takes to reach minimum payout.

@Xetang i'm now doing the PTRs here! Thank you for teaching me. The only sad thing is that i've been a member here for a month and the emails are automatically deleted after 7 days. I can just imagine how much emails i've lost in my inbox. :(

Oh, you should note that if you don't active within 7 days, email in Inbox sure will be deleted as rule of this site but you too don't need worry because this site always have more new emails daily, you can active anytime to do it, it is easy to earn here with PTR. About PTC ads, you too should try to click some ads valued, I think that it don't take many time

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, you should note that if you don't active within 7 days, email in Inbox sure will be deleted as rule of this site but you too don't need worry because this site always have more new emails daily, you can active anytime to do it, it is easy to earn here with PTR. About PTC ads, you too should try to click some ads valued, I think that it don't take many time

This is my most favorite PTSU site, I earn around $0.06 here daily doing PTC and PTR. I'm about to reach $1.00 and would be making my 1st payment request here!

Wow, 6 cents. Just like you i only active in ptc and ptr and not sure but I only get 2-3 cents daily since I click here only the bigger rates so far, I just new few cents to reach 1 dollar in donkeymails. And I will just need to click few more days and also will be right timing as the payout page will be reopen again.

the admin of donkeymails is a very trusted admin and he have other companies i worked on it for long times it is avery good company i hope nice earning for you

of course now we don't have to doubt about that thing as i see now admin doing well with the payment but i see it took long time to get paid here, i just request my payment about one week ago and until now i still don't receive any :D

I too have received new payment with this site not long ago:

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 9RU96630SK135811P)

Sent by: Planet-Traffic (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from: s.broekhof@hccnet.nl

Payment sent to:..........................................

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.planet-traffic.com

Customer Service Email: s.broekhof@hccnet.nl

Customer Service Phone: +31 0031786415858

Amount received: $3.71 USD

Fee amount: $0.00 USD

Net amount: $3.71 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date: May 24, 2012

Time: 20:12:11 GMT+07:00

Subject: Payout Donkeymails.com

Payment type: Instant

i am really tired by working on this site because i have made payout request about 10-12 days ago the payout page was locked by admin from 21 may to 29 may to check the payout but now again my balance return to my account.i have requested again today.i am really upset and doubts coming about it that they are paying or not.???

I have been a member of donkey mails.com for a while now and what i have seen is that those who make good money on this sites are either upgraded members or persons who are able to successfully refer others,as for a free member the earning process is painfully slow.

I received my first payment from this site last week in my Payza account. I think i will continue to request payment here via Payza instead of taking advantage of the no-minimum payout in Liberty Reserve.

The rates are good here, i'm just clicking ads and reading email and i'm able to earn around $0.06 daily on this site.

@riddick @ quangnam you are all very lucky that you have received your payments but my request is still in pending and its third time my balance came back to my account.i have made request 4th time but now my request is placed on the position from 3762 i am wondering now how many days i have to wait to be paid.they are too slow.

06/11/2012 19:41 is in the queue position 3762.

@sheikh did you try contacting them to ask why they keep on returning your balance back to your account?

I'm not sure if it's just my timing but i noticed that there's been fewer ads lately here. The earnings is still good, i am able to earn $0.04 per day though not like before wherein i am earning $0.06 or more per day by just clicking ads and reading emails. Do you guys experience the same?

I just requested for my second payment from this site the other day and i'm looking forward to receiving it within this week.

Despite my observations on the decrease in daily earnings which i am still trying to identify whats causing it. This is one of my favorite sites because of its established good reputation in terms of paying its members.