Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest Jungle -- investjungle.com

christmas_

So the forum won't opened until today, If I'm not wrong it already a week the site in technical problem and won't opened..

I think no much hope here, and if the site still in problem like this, better to closed this thread until the site appeared one day.

To be frank, at first, I think this forum will be one of the most popular forum in the future, but I am wrong.

I have try to open this site but I found it is impossible for me to open it. I am really confused why this forum closed in such short period of time.

So admin has scammed members who invested for the insurance ?

I feel sad for these members. Unfortunately, this admin is an idiot who scams others.

Luckily I didn't invest in anything. Last time stories taught me before that I shouldn't invest in any online earning website

Hopefully these members can recoup their money

yes i can't access the forum either.its sad that admin even scammed his members.i didn'tjoin what the admin was offering as i was not planning to be active in this forum.so i didn't actually get to know much about the offer othe admin.and i left the forum already cause i can't stay active in this one as i am too busy with many forums already.