Invest Jungle -- investjungle.com

christmas_

Dear xxxxxxx,

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 10/3/2010 15:15

Batch: 46009978

From Account: U2603491

Amount: $4.70

Memo: Payment From Invest Jungle. Thanks for being Active. Don't Forgot to Post Payment Proof !

Thank you.

image-CC10_4CA894B5.jpg

thanks admin.

This was indeed a lovable one when it was launched and there were many promotions like adding 5$ to their sponosred HYIP and also have insurance program to all who have further invested ,

Nowdays their admin is processing the payouts only once theer are 20 pending ones or once in more than 10 days .

I believe I am being forced to quit this forum.

The activity level is really dropping very badly. Many sections are not moving. The threads are inactive. Not many are replying to the threads. I find it very difficult to stay on the forum to post replies.

It does seem that many members is like quit the forum already, because many usual forummers are not appearing on Invest Jungle.

The main reason for the inactivity of the forum is the admin is not all interested with processing the payments in quick time and just due to that reasons already many users have quit this forum .

But once the admin becomes some more strict they will not get activity but also many more members will join it .

When all major PTP forums are created with vbulletin this forum is mybb one and thus they are not highly secured ,the main problem with them is forum is loading very slowly and their activity is quiet reduced ,

But it is good to see that the forum has got man yadvertisors in short time and hope they will pay more faster .

There is indeed a possibilty of not getting paid as teh last payment was processed around 10 days back and many moderators have already left the forum ,

I think they got much what they can from a forum which was made out of mybb ,a free forum provider .

its too sad that this site has become scam because i just recently joined here and it was nice to see that even if their general discussion is paying 2 points.. but i guess they will become scam soon because the admin there are not showing anymore

Whether or not it will become a scam, another few more weeks and we will know.

For now, we cannot 100% confirm that it is a scam already. Lets just say they are on the verge of entering scamming.

What a disgrace seriously. I see have some points, around $1 or less, still locked within the forum. Going to lose $1 or less soon...

Now it is good to see that the forum is available but still i dont think it will be quiet enough to say this forum isi ndeed a legit one ,WE all knew that at first italkmoney paid all the usres ,but this forum is just 1 month old and the ycnat cause much delay at the beginning itself .

As ofk now waiting in this forum is not a good idea we can see many members have stopped posting there and will it make nay sense of posting there without getting paid for our works ,It must not be supported first let the admin process all the payments the new can start posting again.

too bad that i have joined in investjungle only yesterday but it seems that the admin there are not showing up and there are many pending payout floating there.. Their forum was also nice i hope the admin will respond to their members as soon as possible

Two payment from here and one pending payment and about 130 points left on my account here, no much hope the admin will be back to paid all requested since the site also already in some technical error than..

But if the admin promises back to manage this site, I'll be very happy to active back to the forum.

I am starting to wonder whether the forum will survive or not

Admin last online during September, not paying, delaying payments, and now recently there are lots of MyBB errors.

I am unsure what will be the outcome. Either forum goes into scamming or the forum returns and admin pays all of us

Over at EP, the thread has been locked already

No point discussing on this forum already. i sincerely doubt Admin will return to solve the MyBB error, given the fact that before this error pop out, Admin hasn't been seen for like 1 week or so

I doubt he wants to continue and pay. Even mods, I don't see any, going there even when the forum was still online.

That is indeed the best way in all the forums the thread should be in the closed discussion and we members must do the best and spread the word their forum and their HYIP Monitor is a scam ,Their sponsor forex HYIP is also about to trun scam due to non payments .

That is indeed the best way in all the forums the thread should be in the closed discussion and we members must do the best and spread the word their forum and their HYIP Monitor is a scam ,Their sponsor forex HYIP is also about to trun scam due to non payments .

Remembered about that forex HYIP that the IJ admin offerer an insurance for our fund there but min. $20 before.. I already signed up under IJ but still not do deposit since my payment request from IJ still pending that day, after I got paid after 12 days pending I never interested to made any investment at that HYIP anymore :D

Well, as we can see now that IJ already in Problem..