Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think the reason why traders encounter loss in forex ?

Levie

Traders encounter loss for wide variety of reason such as lack of knowledge and skills when you do not have the right knowledge there is no way which you can succeed so for this anybody who want to make it must start first in his demo account build his or her knowledge to get better improve in the forex field

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think For Forex trade at first planning is necessary to avoid losses in Forex , without planning anyone can success in life. Forex is most popular & risky business in the world.

Well while it is actually necessary for people to avoid the risk but i think sometimes loss could teach us what it feels to be lose your money and it will teach you to be a better trader after that. Encountering loss actually is common thing but still one of the unfortunate event which could happen to traders who are trying enough to trade with more accurate analysis.

Tell me why wont the traders encounter loss when majority of the traders want to make fast money in the forex market this is not good at all you dont need to be like that you must be bold and ready to learn before consider trade if you place any trade without analysis you are on your way to loss

I think as trader also need realize if they can't control the market and loss also as part in trading which sometime inevitable, and to manage money in forex market need risk management plan and as they can possible minimize the risk to increasing profit in trading, loss is sometime that must accepted and investing money in high risk business like as forex just spent money that afford to lose

Lack of knowledge and skills is one of them when you dont have good knowledge and skills you will never succeed that easy in the forex market what you need is knowledge and skills before you can succeed so always chose to embark on long term learning first before you make any attempt to trade

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think there are several reasons that traders could encounter loss for, but one of the biggest reasons is lack of discipline and all that, but if we are able to cover that up then we will definitely be able to work it out.

so traders should be able to understand all the obstacles that can make us feel the difficulty will be trading, therefore we must have the ability and skill to be able to understand all forex properly, because to be able to help us in trading properly

so traders should be able to understand all the obstacles that can make us feel the difficulty will be trading, therefore we must have the ability and skill to be able to understand all forex properly, because to be able to help us in trading properly

It will very good we always learn how to recognized our mistake in trading, so we will also get easiness to overcome these mistake and making better skill trading, and if we always learn well and also can discipline in trading it will help much to achieved better skill trading to making money through forex trading

It will very good we always learn how to recognized our mistake in trading, so we will also get easiness to overcome these mistake and making better skill trading, and if we always learn well and also can discipline in trading it will help much to achieved better skill trading to making money through forex trading

because we can address all the constraints and risks well, then we can easily to be able to avoid it properly, because in business it should be able to learn from mistakes as to be easily our firm and discipline in the future and could do a way to get better again

The main reason that any trader lose, it just the lack of knowledge and experience and skills, that's all.

Therefore, to not feel any difficulty while trading in real account, as good as it's first understand the workings of trading on a demo account, because we can use a demo account well then we could easily also when trading on a real account of her, because it we should be able to maximize the capability and our efforts in the demo account as possible, in order to facilitate us when to do it on a real account

There are many reasons why traders suffer losses, but the biggest reason behind it all is lack of knowledge and experience, it’s what turn into us trading without proper strategy and when that happens then results are absolutely obvious. I am fortunate, I have learned it all very well and that’s thanks to Baby Pips and my broker OctaFX. Firstly, I learned from Baby Pips through their amazing school like system and then I have continued the learning part with my broker, as they too have excellent setup for learning and further more is their demo contest. I just love all this and it really enhances my chances as far trading goes. The prizes on grabs for these contest especially Champion where we can win up to 1000 USD, it’s just fascinating.

• 3 weeks later...

There are many reasons why traders suffer losses, but the biggest reason behind it all is lack of knowledge and experience, it’s what turn into us trading without proper strategy and when that happens then results are absolutely obvious. I am fortunate, I have learned it all very well and that’s thanks to Baby Pips and my broker OctaFX. Firstly, I learned from Baby Pips through their amazing school like system and then I have continued the learning part with my broker, as they too have excellent setup for learning and further more is their demo contest. I just love all this and it really enhances my chances as far trading goes. The prizes on grabs for these contest especially Champion where we can win up to 1000 USD, it’s just fascinating.

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our properly, because we wanted to make a profit then we should be trying to do way, so that we can easily to make our roads better trading and maximal

If newbie dont have knowledge and skills about Forex then how he can work in this business, he is surly going to face issue of loss any how. The other reasons might be no proper management of risk and money, emotions are also one issue with humans.

Maybe newbie often fail because lack experience and knolwedge, but actually not easy making profit consistently through forex business, sometime you facing loss and although already having long time experience, risk in trading remain there and sometime inevitable, but if we have better winning trades hence good already

Maybe newbie often fail because lack experience and knolwedge, but actually not easy making profit consistently through forex business, sometime you facing loss and although already having long time experience, risk in trading remain there and sometime inevitable, but if we have better winning trades hence good already

and will be better in forex trading business is by learning as much as possible, is not an easy business to run it needs to carry out the process that we run in the study with a maximum

and will be better in forex trading business is by learning as much as possible, is not an easy business to run it needs to carry out the process that we run in the study with a maximum

Yes learning become compulsory task for all trader that want to making betterment, maybe not easy to making profit consistently in trading but many trader still want to making money through forex because this is still very potential business as source of income

Yes learning become compulsory task for all trader that want to making betterment, maybe not easy to making profit consistently in trading but many trader still want to making money through forex because this is still very potential business as source of income

as long as we can maximize the abilities and efforts of our well we can easily manage the way his work well, because to be as it should be able to master and understand the workings of trading properly

as long as we can maximize the abilities and efforts of our well we can easily manage the way his work well, because to be as it should be able to master and understand the workings of trading properly

Of course as trader must improved skill and ability to making betterment trading skill, if any trader already having good skill which they able making profit consistently through forex trading hence they can making forex like as money making machine, although sleep will possible making money

Of course as trader must improved skill and ability to making betterment trading skill, if any trader already having good skill which they able making profit consistently through forex trading hence they can making forex like as money making machine, although sleep will possible making money

true because our ability and effort are the main things that have to be increased in order to assist in smoothing the way we work well, so we can easily to perform in any way in managing its trading correctly

My logic works in very simple way and that’s if we don’t know how about making profits in Forex then we are only going encounter losses, so we got to think positively and let everything work with proper strategy and method, if we have done that then rest assured of making good profits. I never find it tough under TradeWiseFX with their lovely conditions from competitive spreads to huge bonus up to 50%, it’s all very nice and helps big time.