Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been earning with Forex?

hexeduser

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a year. I usually spend about an hour or so every day on trading. Profits per month vary from about 0-10% (sometimes its a deficit). Though I'm not the most experienced trader, I do trade successfully, and let me tell you, those HYIPs claiming to offer those ridiculous ROIs because they trade in Forex are liars.

I thinks if you want to good at or anything, firtsly you need hard-working and research it. I have some friend, they is good forex - trader and they said they have profit after about 1 year

You're telling us about your friends experience, how about you, do you have a forex experience at all?

About a year. I usually spend about an hour or so every day on trading. Profits per month vary from about 0-10% (sometimes its a deficit). Though I'm not the most experienced trader, I do trade successfully, and let me tell you, those HYIPs claiming to offer those ridiculous ROIs because they trade in Forex are liars.

Wow that was long and I never thought spending an hour or so could do just fine in forex for I was told before that you need to invest a whole lot of time into it

I will be just starting in forex and I'm still reading about it. Basically I have no experience yet. How about you guys how long have you been in the forex business and how was your experience in it?

I know about forex for 2 or 3 month ago and start to trading after read some article about forex. and to be honest, I am interested with the profit that we can generate from forex trading. but after trading, not easy like that I think before. so I practice first with demo account.

I am trading since 4 month ago and in my trading journey not all trading generate good profit. I am still look for effective trading method that can generate good profit.

Congratulation @standard as you are trading in profit from the begining itself, there are very few that get profit in their first few trade itself. I would say just follow the trend and most of the time you shall make good profit.

Congratulation @standard as you are trading in profit from the begining itself, there are very few that get profit in their first few trade itself. I would say just follow the trend and most of the time you shall make good profit.

i thought beginners must can profit and not always fail, actually it all depends on our emotional, and if we can't, then surely will be loss

I've been trading forex for about 2 months now. I have not made a fortune but so far, things have been good.

what do you mean with things good? are you smoothly when trade so far and never profit or, seems you must increae ur experience,so u can feel good if u more profitable,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have tried forex for 6 months only after that I stop coz I have lost $500 in money. Forex is too risky so that's why I don't want to try forex again

That is a big loss to you but I guess you don't learn much before entering the forex market as you can't earn profits without having good skills and knowledge database. Forex is risky but we can always control the risk factor and keep it to minimum level.

i hope that i won't lose much when i start my live trading. i am trying to be more organize so that i can learn forex much faster. i have already $250 deposit in my live trading account. just need to learn how to trade before i start.

oh really? that the number great to be your first investment fund ...

I'm very happy if I have an initial investment of it. Just imagine you can register on standard accounts and open orders for 1 lot

I am a starter in forex world and doing good in my practice account and I will move to a live account when I know how to predict correctly to some extent. The initial deposit will be $25 and trading in that real account , I will consider a practice as well before depositing some good amount.