Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is your favorite Time Frame?

@Nikhil
For lasting trading you can't use 5M or 15M chart cause it will be quite dangerous. But I feel trading with scalping strategies is incredibly dangerous result in we won't make prediction how marketplace goes and when in some cases when it goes sideway we do not have ample the perfect time to Slash reduction and could make us loss a large amount.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time frames that we use in forex trading differs, there is no best time frame whatsoever, if you are trading long term, then you will consult longer time frames like 4 hours and above, and if you are a scalper, you will use the smallest time frames of 5 minutes, 1 minutes and 15 minutes.

On regular basis I usually use four hours time frame. This is really good to make me do long term and same time short term strategy. I really do believe that I can handle my trading account and make me earn some profit in here. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really master my trading strategy using the same lot size and the same time frame and the same strategy all over again.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer H4 and it is the best for me. Sometimes, I want to try trading in a very short time frame but I still see it as that which beats the way I want to trade in Forex. One thing any trader should always strive to do is to understand which time frame is best for him. Trading in longer ones though seem fine but it doesn't doesn't stop the short term traders from raking in their profit.

I like to trade in very short time frame because of how fast it will enable me to make profit. I prefer scalping even though that it is very risky and why is because I can make profit from scalping and finish every thing that I'm doing on it within one hour and go my way.

I use 4 hours time frame as my major time frame in doing analysis. But in term of following the trends I do use 5 minutes time frame. Especially if I'm doing scalping. So far so good that I can still manage to earn 5% profit each month. Its just a matter of time before I can make big income. I'm so happy that in two to three years time I can really make big with what I have.

any traders use different strategy. some implementing scalping technique, while some others implementing long term technique. which lead them to use different time frame as working frame. scalper will use small time frame chart, while long term traders will choose to use high time frame chart. 

I just open a one day time frame just to check the over all picture of 3 years trading history of the pair that I'm trading. Just check aud/usd if theirs interested. Just imagine that in the last three years if you are going trade from support to resistance and then from resistance to support level. The cycle of of pair is really making you a huge income. I'm sure if you have a big trading capital you can be dead rich.

For me 1h is still the excecellent time frame which any trader should always start from for me right from the first time which I come to forex i think that I do my best and improve myself in this business of forex.

Thou my sister trade with weekly time fram as she normally busy and hence making big profit

The trader should be able to find the time frame that he or she will see as effective and make use of it. I like to trade on the m15 time frame and sometimes, I will trade in the higher time frame. Choosing time frame is the most important thing in forex.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...