Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EurexTrade - eurextrade.com

vnhyipgroup

Really sad news that US. rule did make pressure upon site site's marketing. But 20th February is over but the site is staying online. They need to close their site immediately if they thought to close their investment programs - else members should loose their useful fund. I really appreciate admin's attitude that they didn't hide any real truth.

You don't make sense. what rules and what pressure are you talking about? Theirs no market if theirs a holiday so how can they pay investors if theirs no business on that day? that's why they dont' pay interest because theirs no earning on that day theirs no business transaction.

• 1 month later...

Even though this HYIP has been 1 year, but I've just follow eurex for about 5 months.

With $100 investment, the daily average profit is $0.7.

With "the sharing" system, no wonder this HYIP live and pay very long.

since you are hyip monitors :D, but thanks for monitoring this program, the only thing that attracted me here is "the sharing" system that they have, it is one of the key why this site keep stable even don't have something like SSL or DDOS here, but the ROI plan management here is quite good :D

I'm quite good with their reports on their trades made. It shows that gained big profits already. Only then I don't know how long will continue or to go on. The investment minimum seems to be big for me. Yup, they don't have any SSL here.

I am also wonder if the admin of this old hyip site decided to close the site or nor , it has a long time online , so the admin has gained good profits . anyway I hope this site will continue for more time online .

I'm quite good with their reports on their trades made. It shows that gained big profits already. Only then I don't know how long will continue or to go on. The investment minimum seems to be big for me. Yup, they don't have any SSL here.

I really don't like a site that has no ssl. first some hyip server site even offers free ssl. So that means if a hyip site don't have ssl its uses cheap or low price package of server. I don't want to say that this site will not going to last a week or a month or a year. but theirs like 50 hyip monitoring site and even more that monitoring this site. The bad news is that theirs some minority that has this site status as not paying. But majority still state its paying.

@budado, I completely agreed with you that without ssl or green zone security site lock no one can trust any site with full respect. Because online transaction can be process here without ant safe link. According to our latest government news we need to use those site which has ssl with site lock, else we have to do at our own risk. But you have to remember that only strong capital holding owner can take ssl with site lock because it needs dedicate ip with huge monthly subscription.

Latest news update from the program on the holiday schedule during which there won't be profits accrued in our accounts !

Bank Holidays in April

Dear investors, we dont trade these non-business days due to a low market activity and high possible risks.

04/06/2012 Good Friday

04/09/2012 Easter Monday

Deposits and withdrawal requests are processed as usual even on holidays and week-ends.

• 4 weeks later...

Advanced notice from the program, Eurex Trade regarding the upcoming program enhancements implementation as on 27th April 2012 !

Important Information

We would like to provide you with this advanced notice regarding the upcoming program enhancements implementation, which we are planning to undertake shortly. Modifications will involve installation of additional modules within our trading platform and its renewal via major software upgrade. This process also necessitates transfer of all personal user accounts to the corresponding module, which per new system design will be made accessible via separate domain name at eccpub.com (Eurex Capital Corp. Public).

We are planning to implement all of the required system changes within approximately one week time period from today and we do not anticipate any significant downtime.

I followed their latest new update, where they just wanted to tell us about some changes for their upcoming program. This is good to perform some schedule maintenance or some major changes of their running program. But it's true that some newcomers or junior may get surprise of seeing some dns program because our iis cache or our isp cache should hold some buffer, so we need 6 hours to 48 hours to refresh any dns. So we need to wait for their latest update.

Latest news update from Eurex Trade regarding the phishing mail alert as on 30th April !

EUREXTRADE – YOU WON $1000 LR cash !

Dear Eurextrade Customer,

Eurextrade gives members random cash prizes.

Today, your account has been selected as the one of 10 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us.

CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU WON $1000 !!!

Please unlock your prize following the link:http://sci.libcrtyxeserve.com/?unlock=true

Make the 0,5 usd payment and so we will know that you accepted this prize.

After the payment you will recive in seconde the 1000 usd automatically in your account.

Thank you.

EurexTrade – Invest With Confidence!”

I must give some credit to the admin of EurexTrade Christopher (interviewed here) who reacted very quickly to the scam and posted a warning on the website to prevent people from losing money:

Spam and Fishing E-mails

We never send any spam or advertising offers. If you receive such message from address on our site ignore it and never visit site is advertising. We hope on your understanding

this site is really very old but i do not know if it is still paying to the investors as paying as monitors or it is just paying to its monitors in order to show their paying status ? i am really wants to know that about this old investment program .

• 8 months later...

Amazingly here this HYIP is still paying until now, the new year 2013. Well, first I think this HYIP can not survive the new year 2013. But, now I just get the first payment again for 2013 on my account here. It is not too bad and I am very glad to see this HYIP is still running good and strong

When a program is good,the best it could be getting from we investors is to say the program is a great one.The good thing inhere is that the admin of the site is paying aned we just hope that he would continue to pay and guys would be seeing the end of their plans.

Wow,where has this thread been all this while,this program is almost running for 2 years now and the program is still doing pretty well,the admin of this program is really making transactions and that is why he has been able to be paying for almost 2 years now,i must commend the admin that he is a really honest admin

Before I make the compounding on this HYIP here. But, now, I think I do not want to make the compounding again on my account on this HYIP here. So, in this way, I can take all the profit generated by this old HYIP here. Then I will try to invest this to the different new HYIP again