Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EurexTrade - eurextrade.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the admin.

Founded in 2002 and a public company since 2007, EurexTrade is the diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries focused and engaged primarily in Forex trading as well as activities utilizing Eurex platform, a major futures and options exchange for European benchmark derivatives featuring open and low-cost electronic access globally. EurexTrade company is serving private and institutional investors, as well as a number of pension funds. Company has over 4 billion in combined assets under management and it is best known for its strategic growth investments using proprietary micro-hedging ™ technology.

EurexTrade Advantages At A Glance:

- Request Invested Principal Amount at Any Time

- Profits Paid Daily Guaranteed

- Up to 2.9% Daily Investor's Share Earnings

- Variety of Payment Options

- Order Debit Card to Withdraw Profits

- Encrypted Data Protection

- Transparent Trading Reports

- DdoS Protected Servers

- Knowledgeable Dedicated Customer Support

Accept: LR & Pm

Link: http://eurextrade.com/

Account Balance, USDInvestor's Share of Daily profitA10-50050%B501-500055%C5001-2000065%D20001-5000075%Please note that we are paying profits fromTuesday to Saturday. Thus, the profits

this site pay only on tuesday through saturday. And the minimum to invest is 10bucks.

the program looks quite professional , I think the minimum mount of $10 can be affordable to invest here,

seems this one can pay for a long time that we can earn nice profits as well,

well, the investment can be withdrawn any time but there will be some fee for the early contract termination,

over all the program appears to be worth enough to make deposits to them.

IT'S AMAZING TO SEE that up to 2.9% daily profit (variable with trading platform) with 10$ investment which's great & unbelievable ROI We have ever found before, we can request for returning our principle at any time, there is also a phone no. for Live support available for investors, although I didn't call that no...

• 4 months later...

Eurextrade.com - New Languages Will be Added Soon

Admin's News Letter Update July 15, 2011 08:13 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Dear Investors!

Due to numerous calls we plan to add new Eurex Trade localizations soon.

At least three more languages will be added next month. Our site will be available for French, Italian, and Russian users.

Also we plan to add Portuguese and Chinese during several months.

If you would like to see our website in your native language not listed above please send request to our support team for review.

Thank you for choosing EurexTrade for your investment needs!

This site is not open for us. I think dns error. Expect very soon will accessible from anywhere. But good new is admin will reopen another site with forex connectors. But the previous site has a lot of technical problems. Admin wants review - and my opinion is change the structure and give natural plans.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is not open for us. I think dns error. Expect very soon will accessible from anywhere. But good new is admin will reopen another site with forex connectors. But the previous site has a lot of technical problems. Admin wants review - and my opinion is change the structure and give natural plans.

I'm confuse with your statement. I hope this is not another all tale no truth type of post. Anyway I can open the site without any problem. Can you elaborate your claim on the site url itself that can't be open and what new site are you talking about? I never heard or read this problem in the site itself. Can you provide us factual proof of your claim. thanks.

To be honest. Three years ago when theirs multi-language sites is added. I feel secure. I feel that at least theirs some more webpage that is customize for some region or language and for sure that means more investors. But since many hyip adopt this kind of strategy but don't last long now. I don't care anymore.

this program look professional, they have published latest trading results daily on their site,

we can have a look at those results and invest in this one, if those are not fake results,

well, there is no rtings section on this site,

also there is a note for monitor admins to have their own funds invested.

Notice to prospective affiliates (Social Media, bloggers, rating/monitoring website owners):

Please DO NOT SOLICIT for funds to support your websites using this form! If we did not contact you already, but you are still interested to earn using our investment services, you must deposit your own funds.

Oh a site i like, it actually reminds me of panda trade, when they first started. Just the name that isnt the same qute :lol:

Seroiusly its really a different touch, very professional done, no humbling and babbling.

This one looks good, really good. I like the plans the offer 50/50 with the min 10.00 is afordable for everyone who wants to try them out.

And the gain if i understand correctly is depended on how their trading goes...

The best part and also the thing that can bring this program down if there isnt enough back up is this:

Please note, even if trading day will be finished with negative result our investors will receive profits (0.35%*your_plan_rate on that day) from our reserve fund.

This one i think we will jump on:)

@ anne

pandatrade? ha ha ha. you bring back the old memories. Yeah. I have an account in here. I already forgot how much I invest in here. Since you mentioned it I tried to open it but can't find the site anymore. As far as I remember I think its paying for three months before its turn to scam. about march or april last year if my memory is correct. But I guess eurextrade will last longer than pandatrade.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there has been change in plans,

investors will be paid depending on profit shares,

the ROI is not exact but may vary daily,

it's minimum $10 to make a test spend in it.

I have a bad day today. I just loss 5% of my money in forex. Its really risky to invest in forex. I think I will try to invest in eurextrade and let them trade for me for a while I think the daily stress of trading online is getting toll to me.

@budado

that's really bad to lose in Forex, but it's good to know that this program is real trader,

I have noticed that there is trading reports up to date on their site,

but I have no knowledge of Forex to find out whether these reports are real or fake.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

that's really bad to lose in Forex, but it's good to know that this program is real trader,

I have noticed that there is trading reports up to date on their site,

but I have no knowledge of Forex to find out whether these reports are real or fake.

I don't think they are real trader. I don't know if you can remember a site that the same with this one. Its even offer a free forex trading seminar. But sad to say that site turn to scam also. So not even a report can convince me that its real. Because in the first place. Its hard to trade forex if your not really an establishment.

@budado

yeah, you are talking about NBC trade, that was offering live online Forex training and guidance, but turned to scam after few months,

I remember I was BEP so no loss for me,

well, coming to this hyip, there is some interesting new update here a week ago, regarding the expansion of regional network.

@budado

yeah, you are talking about NBC trade, that was offering live online Forex training and guidance, but turned to scam after few months,

I remember I was BEP so no loss for me,

well, coming to this hyip, there is some interesting new update here a week ago, regarding the expansion of regional network.

ha ha ha.. Yeah.. its NBCtrade. I also reach BEP in their. Problem is that I don't earn also. Simply because when I reach BEP the interest I earn I just keep reinvesting. So in short I only reach breakeven...

About eurextrade. I think this one will last longer than nbctrade. Since if my memory is correct nbctrade offers like 30 business days plan. Principal not return but the interest is high. So that means the interest I earn every business days is some part of principal plus interest earn. While in eurextrade the interest is small enough that it can sustain itself to pay investors in long term.

@budado

exactly, the plans in which principal will also be included in daily profits will be better ROI, sustainable,

and in case if the daily ROI is lower though it's principal included in daily profits, then such programs are highly stable and worth to invest like this one, EurexTrade !

• 3 weeks later...

the latest news update from the program was on 4th September regarding the French localization of this website !

04/09/2011

French Localization Has Been Added

Dear Investors! Starting from today you can view French localization of our website which is available at http://fr.eurextrade.com

Thank you for choosing us!

Every customer is important to us.

If you have found any errors and mistakes in translation please kindly contact us.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest. When I tried to open this thread. I thought I will have a sad face. Its been a while since I last open this thread and I'm thinking that this one has turn to scam already. But I'm surprise that its still paying. I know theirs no proof of payments in this thread. But I visited other ptp sites and try to check in their and I'm happy to see proof of payments in their.

@budado

I think members don't have that interest in this program as the starting ROI offered in here is quite low, as it starts from 0.35% daily ! that is slow profit and it can take much longer to reach the BEP in here, when compared to other programs that pay much higher ROI on daily basis and stay active for few months like this.

• 3 months later...

USA markets will be closed on 20th Feb 2012 due to President's day, and no profit will be accrued in accounts of EurexTrade !

U.S. Holiday, 20-th of Feb. Presidents' Day

Dear investors,

On February 20, 2012 all USA markets will be closed due to Presidents' Day (official bank holiday). Therefore no profit will be credited to EurexTarde investment accounts.

Deposit and withdrawals are processing instantly as usual.

Really sad news that US. rule did make pressure upon site site's marketing. But 20th February is over but the site is staying online. They need to close their site immediately if they thought to close their investment programs - else members should loose their useful fund. I really appreciate admin's attitude that they didn't hide any real truth.