Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BitFactory - BitFactory.co

Kasmat

Is a hybrid between a faucet and an investion based game, playable with bitcoin.

Your primary building produces satoshi every hour, and can be claimed every 8 hours.

Any other buildings that you purchase produce satoshi that does not need to be claimed, the funds are automatically added to your balance. All additional buildings add a bonus to your primary buildings production rate.

Minimum cashout is 0.001 btc.

Refer friends and earn 5% every time they purchase a building upgrade.

Another place where you can get money from just doing simple thing, but the rate is too low. One thing that i like is here that we can play games and while that still get money, one thing that i know is admin get money from advertisement and paid it from BTC even maybe advertisers paid from other currencies.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hm, a nice program to be exact. On investor game, you need around 84 days to reach that 200% target which admin has offered. The game seems fine and works well people also seems love it but it is not really popular, if popular i am sure there are some various ads in their site's footer below.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...