PAYING

My next payment received on time :

Date: 7/22/2012 3:01 AM

Batch: 104185170

From Account: U4756775 (JustBeenPaid)

Amount: $21.16

Memo: Withdrawal from JSS Account

Thank you.

It seems when I will make a withdrawal in here, it wouldn't be a problem for me because I joined a Group, and they are updating the members when the withdrawal is available so I will just keep in touch, but actually it's not my concern yet as I am still compounding in here.

It seems when I will make a withdrawal in here, it wouldn't be a problem for me because I joined a Group, and they are updating the members when the withdrawal is available so I will just keep in touch, but actually it's not my concern yet as I am still compounding in here.

Good for you that you joined such group to help you when would be the withdrawal processing be opened for everyone. I am compounding my earnings in here as usual since I wasn't able to withdraw my earnings the last time I wanted too because of the limitation.

At last, I already requested payout in the program and I am just waiting for it to be processed since it will take 48hours more because of the new payment processor that I used. I am expecting by tomorrow, the fund will arrive so that I can use it to fund other programs. I think restart is going to happen now.

I already received my payment in the program so I am looking forward to earn more from JBP. I purchased 3 positions yesterday and since the restart is already been implemented, I will focus again in adding more positions through compounding.

Got hit by quite much in this restart (although I have $60 account balance), so I'm down to $5/d earnings now. I might withdraw the rest of my own investment out, and just purchase three more positions today, after that everything is just profit for me.

I'd post my latest payment proof, but I cannot access my email now :P But they're paying in very timely manner, under 24 hours for LR.

what is the better processor in here to use? is it LR or payza/egopay? i've seen comments that LR users are having a hard time withdrawing from here but on Payza, it just okey. i plan to use payza in the withdrawal process but unfortunately payza is having a problem with jbp instead they replace it to egopay. Who among you here experiencing the use of egopay?

what is the better processor in here to use? is it LR or payza/egopay? i've seen comments that LR users are having a hard time withdrawing from here but on Payza, it just okey. i plan to use payza in the withdrawal process but unfortunately payza is having a problem with jbp instead they replace it to egopay. Who among you here experiencing the use of egopay?

As long as you have verified Payza account, I'm sure they're good - otherwise you just lose your money as you have no access to them, and you cannot make payments without verified account. I have no experience on EgoPay.

But anyone else lost their account balance on JBP? I just login to see my account balance of $45 reset to zero. Had $20 on Tripler balance, and that was correct.

edit. Okay, according to JBP staff that money "wasn't yours". So I got hit even harder on this restart: lost half of my young triplers and got no money back. They also stated that JSS positions are lagging for some 60 days now - I stil have few from May not placed. I think they're starting to go down, slowly but surely. Glad I've almost withdrawn all my investment back now.

As long as you have verified Payza account, I'm sure they're good - otherwise you just lose your money as you have no access to them, and you cannot make payments without verified account. I have no experience on EgoPay.

But anyone else lost their account balance on JBP? I just login to see my account balance of $45 reset to zero. Had $20 on Tripler balance, and that was correct.

edit. Okay, according to JBP staff that money "wasn't yours". So I got hit even harder on this restart: lost half of my young triplers and got no money back. They also stated that JSS positions are lagging for some 60 days now - I stil have few from May not placed. I think they're starting to go down, slowly but surely. Glad I've almost withdrawn all my investment back now.

Well. Let's still hope that they can manage all of this issues and resolved it as soon as possible. I wanted to withdraw some of my earnings in here as well but I still think of investing it. I am confident that JBP will be here for a long time and these issues is just a normal thing for every program.

Good thing to see anther payment proof from the program. I am still compounding in here to get more earnings in the future and will just wait until I got my desired positions already. It seems that some members got their JSS balance negative, maybe because of the $45 glitch that they have used.

I am still doing some compounding in the program and I have now a total of 19 positions so far. I am desiring to have at least 50 positions then I will start withdrawing some of my money to reach BEP from my initial investment. Hopefully, all of these will turn good as I am expecting JBP to be more sustainable for the coming months and years to come.

I am still doing some compounding in the program and I have now a total of 19 positions so far. I am desiring to have at least 50 positions then I will start withdrawing some of my money to reach BEP from my initial investment. Hopefully, all of these will turn good as I am expecting JBP to be more sustainable for the coming months and years to come.

I'm currently in the same situation, having the same goals previously. Sadly the first restart that affected me had no major impact, but the second one practically crushed me, giving nothing back but deleting over half of my new Triplers. Also I've wasted two account upgrades and haven't gotten a single JSS position back - will not be upgrading anymore, it makes no sense.

I'll just keep my 20 positions running with the mentality of putting $10 aside for later withdrawal, then next $10 purchasing new positions, then $10 aside and so on. I'll just stand by and see how the system manages (as I'm just one withdrawal from reaching my initial investment), but IMO it doesn't look so good anymore.

It's the end of JBP site but profitclicking will do the rest what JBP has started. I am still waiting for PC to fully operate its features, hopefully by next week because I wanted to test their withdrawal system in here since this is a new site but still the same concept with JBP.

wow i just surprised with this all, by the way will our account transferred here with the earning and what we have? i access this site but have problem since it is so hard, and it said that this is new era which many people want to proof i am sure there will be a lot of withdrawal here.