Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I just bought 4 Positions on this JSS :D and the 1 free one so i should be able to make around 1$ a day income :) which is not bad tbh since it keeps on compounding :D. Gonna save up all i earn and invest again and again!

i already get about 90% of my invesment here and because of that matrix position that cycled by them make me get that amount, i will keep trying to monitoring about this program, and it seems many people still compounding here and i see some people just make investment here.

i already get about 90% of my invesment here and because of that matrix position that cycled by them make me get that amount, i will keep trying to monitoring about this program, and it seems many people still compounding here and i see some people just make investment here.

Its been running and paying for how long? Its nice to know that this site is paying good right now. I'm hoping that this site will going to continue running for a long time. I'm happy that this site is paying good great. I never thought this site will going to last this long at all. If I only know all of my earnings will be invested in this site. lols.

According to the website, this program has been operating for a couple of years now but the program went through modifications, add-ons, upgrades until they were able to come up with the whole program that everyone is enjoying now. This is a very popular site and a lot of people is investing here daily and there are a lot of payment proofs available online. The challenge here is to be able to refer new members since this site is so popular that a lot of people who's into making money online is a member of this site.

According to the website, this program has been operating for a couple of years now but the program went through modifications, add-ons, upgrades until they were able to come up with the whole program that everyone is enjoying now. This is a very popular site and a lot of people is investing here daily and there are a lot of payment proofs available online. The challenge here is to be able to refer new members since this site is so popular that a lot of people who's into making money online is a member of this site.

I agree with you. It is really difficult to refer people in this program especially when they are engaged in online money making since they all know different money earning programs running on the web right now. We can try those people who are not in line with money making so that it would be easy for us to introduce the program.

I am very glad to see that one of my matrix was already matured. So now, I can use that money to buy more positions in my tripler account to accumulate more earnings. But I decided to withdraw it first to my payment processor then I will going to invest again.

I am very glad to see that one of my matrix was already matured. So now, I can use that money to buy more positions in my tripler account to accumulate more earnings. But I decided to withdraw it first to my payment processor then I will going to invest again.

How many Tripler positions are needed to fill-out the spots in your matrix? And how much is the earnings per matrix? $60?

I am a bit confused since the website says for every 4 Tripler positions that expire you will get a JSS position and when the JSS position cycles it will earn you $60 which they say is how you triple your money here.

How many Tripler positions are needed to fill-out the spots in your matrix? And how much is the earnings per matrix? $60?

I am a bit confused since the website says for every 4 Tripler positions that expire you will get a JSS position and when the JSS position cycles it will earn you $60 which they say is how you triple your money here.

Actually, it is not your position that will help your matrix to cycle. You need to purchase placements and you have the option to upgrade it to premium or expedited if you wanted to for faster filling. Filling of matrix is randomize so you wouldn't know who will fill your spots. You need 6 spots in your matrix to be filled in order for your matrix to cycle.

Yes. Every 4 positions that will expire in your JSS tripler positions will give you 1 matrix and if those spots in your matrix will be filled, then you will get a rebate of $60.

Yes. Every 4 positions that will expire in your JSS tripler positions will give you 1 matrix and if those spots in your matrix will be filled, then you will get a rebate of $60.

I still haven't received my JSS position in over a week (I have the "JSS Pending" in Triplers), so how long does that usually take? On the front page it says that there are some delays, but this is quite a long time already. Or should I just send a ticket about it?

I still haven't received my JSS position in over a week (I have the "JSS Pending" in Triplers), so how long does that usually take? On the front page it says that there are some delays, but this is quite a long time already. Or should I just send a ticket about it?

Just wait for it my friend because it usually takes 2 weeks for your JSS position to be place and for you to view it. I also encountered that problem way back before and I send a ticket and they reply that there are some delays in placing the positions since they are doing optimization for the synergy surf program. It usually takes 2 weeks.

Actually, it is not your position that will help your matrix to cycle. You need to purchase placements and you have the option to upgrade it to premium or expedited if you wanted to for faster filling. Filling of matrix is randomize so you wouldn't know who will fill your spots. You need 6 spots in your matrix to be filled in order for your matrix to cycle.

Wow! That satisfied my curiosity and answered my question on matrix and JSS position. So JSS Position is the matrix that you need to wait to get filled then it will cycle and earn you a $60 rebate.

Now if i upgrade to premium this only means faster filling of spots compared to non-premium but no guarantee of exactly how fast it would be right?

The Tripler position i purchased using the $10 loan just expired and now it says JSS position pending. 3 more tripler positions and i'll have my 1st JSS position. I'm planning to upgrade to Level 1 once before my 4th tripler position expires, is this ok?

Just wait for it my friend because it usually takes 2 weeks for your JSS position to be place and for you to view it. I also encountered that problem way back before and I send a ticket and they reply that there are some delays in placing the positions since they are doing optimization for the synergy surf program. It usually takes 2 weeks.

Okay, thanks. I'm in no hurry, just wondering as there's no estimate available anywhere. Also as I plan to use Tripler earnings for JSS placements, I'd like to have some ready as soon as I get the position :)

Yes, that is what you can do I will also try to recruit new people to join this program who's not into online business at all. So, I can sell my funds in my Payment processor then can earn from them because of the ref.. back! I will have 10 dollars on my account balance before the days ends.

Wow! That satisfied my curiosity and answered my question on matrix and JSS position. So JSS Position is the matrix that you need to wait to get filled then it will cycle and earn you a $60 rebate.

Now if i upgrade to premium this only means faster filling of spots compared to non-premium but no guarantee of exactly how fast it would be right?

The Tripler position i purchased using the $10 loan just expired and now it says JSS position pending. 3 more tripler positions and i'll have my 1st JSS position. I'm planning to upgrade to Level 1 once before my 4th tripler position expires, is this ok?

Yeah. The term JSS position is the position which is the matrix. Yes. Premium upgrades is faster than non-premium and expedited upgrade and yes, there's no exact time frame for your premium spots to be filled.It could be after 3 days or up to a month. But the good thing about upgrading to premium is that your premium spot will be prioritize for filling compared to those who didn't upgrade their spots,so chances are,you will cycle faster compared to others who didn't upgrade their spots.

It's ok.You can upgrade JBP level 1 just before your 4th JSS Tripler position expires. You will get your free matrix position. I advice you to do that.To upgrade before your 4th position expires so that you can save money.Because if you will upgrade to level1 JBP and there are still a lot of days remaining for your 4 positions to expire, your upgrade will just be a waste and you waste money since the upgrade will only be there for 3 months long and after that,you need to renew your upgrade if you wanted too. It depends on you.

Me too, I have three expired positions in here which is JSS PENDING but I am not gonna upgrade my account in here. Do you think I will get cycle in here if ever I just only got one Matrix? And just have few JSS tripler position? That's why I won't updgrade yet, as I will focus first on having lots of JSS TRIPLER in here.

Me too, I have three expired positions in here which is JSS PENDING but I am not gonna upgrade my account in here. Do you think I will get cycle in here if ever I just only got one Matrix? And just have few JSS tripler position? That's why I won't updgrade yet, as I will focus first on having lots of JSS TRIPLER in here.

There's no need to upgrade before you get the 4th Tripler to mature, and even after that is a bit random then your free JSS-Position will mature - regardless of upgrading/purchasing the placements of not.

But if you are not at least level 1 upgraded, you will not receive the JSS-Position. You should upgrade, as you'll get 3mo/$15, and then the free JSS position pays $60 (without placements).

There's no need to upgrade before you get the 4th Tripler to mature, and even after that is a bit random then your free JSS-Position will mature - regardless of upgrading/purchasing the placements of not. But if you are not at least level 1 upgraded, you will not receive the JSS-Position. You should upgrade, as you'll get 3mo/$15, and then the free JSS position pays $60 (without placements).

Alright! I'll focus on buying positions for now since my JSS Tripler positions are far from expiring. I'm about to purchase another tripler position here, i'm just waiting for my payment request from my PTC and PTP sites to be processed and i should have enough funds to buy 1 tripler position. My target is to be able to buy at least 5 tripler positions per month since i am only using my PTC and PTP earnings to invest here.

Alright! I'll focus on buying positions for now since my JSS Tripler positions are far from expiring. I'm about to purchase another tripler position here, i'm just waiting for my payment request from my PTC and PTP sites to be processed and i should have enough funds to buy 1 tripler position. My target is to be able to buy at least 5 tripler positions per month since i am only using my PTC and PTP earnings to invest here.

It's alright. No need to rush things in here. Just take it slowly but surely, and since this is an online investment program, the risk is there and invest only what you can afford to lose. Even though that JBP is stable, we can 't say that they will be running for long so we need to be cautious when investing in here.