Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

@Trickster, what do you recommend to us new comers? Do you genuinely think it is still a good opportunity to throw a few buck in here? Or do you think that it is a little bit late and would start to get stuck soon. Obviously you would tell us to keep putting money here to keep the cycle or matrix going, but is it worth it?

Personally I don't really see reason not to invest into JBP. It's been around for a while, it has quite constant member and investment inflow to keep the system rolling, and now is the perfect time to purchase positions due to them not being affected by the upcoming restart. But it's good to keep in mind that JBP is ponzi/pyramid, and it will eventually fail, but I think that if they play it right, they'll be around for a long while still.

And as you may start with just $10, then why not? Although to speed things up it would be better to throw in $100 or more. The more you invest, the faster you can get your investment back.

Personally I don't really see reason not to invest into JBP. It's been around for a while, it has quite constant member and investment inflow to keep the system rolling, and now is the perfect time to purchase positions due to them not being affected by the upcoming restart. But it's good to keep in mind that JBP is ponzi/pyramid, and it will eventually fail, but I think that if they play it right, they'll be around for a long while still.

And as you may start with just $10, then why not? Although to speed things up it would be better to throw in $100 or more. The more you invest, the faster you can get your investment back.

Exactly. It's not yet late to invest in this program because as what you have said, they do have enough members and the site is indeed sustainable and they have restart features to help the program run for long. Online investments is really risky but if you want to risk then you can't get anything. Just invest what you can afford to lose. right?

yeah, the money just arrived to my account perfectly without any problem, so the additional fee that i have is about 5% include the fee with LR,it seems i need to make more investment here soon after the restart in this site happen, and we will see some members transferred their cycler position to JSS Matrix Position.

You can already invest, since positions purchased since 7th of April no longer are counted in the restart. I think I need to exchange some funds from my PP account since I'm somewhat low on LR/STP due to that AR exchange going to sht and me ending up losing $10 I was going to use on JBP.

Quite interesting to see what kind of impact the restart has in practice, just hoping that it's not too much.

You can already invest, since positions purchased since 7th of April no longer are counted in the restart. I think I need to exchange some funds from my PP account since I'm somewhat low on LR/STP due to that AR exchange going to sht and me ending up losing $10 I was going to use on JBP.

Quite interesting to see what kind of impact the restart has in practice, just hoping that it's not too much.

i think the impact of this restart is there are some members that get their matrix position and i hope one of them is me, from what i see many members already invested a lot from this program and i am sure they will get their position converted to the matrix.

@Trickster, what do you recommend to us new comers? Do you genuinely think it is still a good opportunity to throw a few buck in here? Or do you think that it is a little bit late and would start to get stuck soon. Obviously you would tell us to keep putting money here to keep the cycle or matrix going, but is it worth it?

We really don't know when this site will turn to scam. This site is paying for many months now and it can last two more years or can last two more weeks only. One thing we must put in consideration is our own appetite in risk. Do you think its still good to invest in here? If we invest how much we can afford to invest and not afraid of losing it?

i think the impact of this restart is there are some members that get their matrix position and i hope one of them is me, from what i see many members already invested a lot from this program and i am sure they will get their position converted to the matrix.

I know what the restart does - but I mean in practice on my account what will happen and on what percentage :P

I think as it's already safe to purchase more positions, I need to buy some more to hit that $3/d so I'm starting to get nearer and nearer of being able to purchase two more positions weekly from the earnings.

Oh My God ! Guys i just got to know this site pays random guys..not to all..My recent paycheck got denied ..And that was my 3rd payout..and they denied it..as usual the trick of HYIP..got scammed again.

Anyway good luck to those guy who still wanna invest money.

I don't think that it is true. You are the only one from a lot of members who have problems with your payments. So far so good, the site and the programs is doing great. Payments are cleared according to those people, who happened to be a forum member also, got their payments already. I haven't heard such.

I know what the restart does - but I mean in practice on my account what will happen and on what percentage :P

I think as it's already safe to purchase more positions, I need to buy some more to hit that $3/d so I'm starting to get nearer and nearer of being able to purchase two more positions weekly from the earnings.

i see some issue said that we that admin here did selective payment but still i cannot proof it since the last time i request here i just get paid by admin, and with the high fee for my transaction. i will wait until i have enough funds and request here to proof if that words is right or not

I dont think those accusations are true. JBP has been one of the best money cycler program were we can ear good amount of profit by buying good positions. Payment are made if you request payout in a matter of 24hours i guess. I just join newly here and am trying to get enough funds inorder to invest.

Yeah. They don't have proofs with regards to that and I don't think that JBP will do that. Everyone gets paid if they request payments in here so we don't have to worry with all of these things. But still we need to be cautious in investing since cyclers is still a risky investment.

@gaurav: so you invested here and until now you still invest your money in this program?, i still get paid here not like what you said about this program before and even i get some big fee each withdrawal, but i already covered about 55% of my investment here.

I think the fee for JBP withdrawals is something like 8%? I still haven't withdrawn anything as I'm not near my daily earning goal, but I recall reading something like that.

With such enormous "fee" we can rest assured that JBP will be around for a while, as the admins are making way more money like this, than they would if the scammed everyone.

Oh My God ! Guys i just got to know this site pays random guys..not to all..My recent paycheck got denied ..And that was my 3rd payout..and they denied it..as usual the trick of HYIP..got scammed again.

Anyway good luck to those guy who still wanna invest money.

Can you support your claim? Because its weird that you have invested in here and cashout and yet you call this site a hyip site this is not a hyip site. Second your the only one complaining that you don't get paid. And you said scammed again. When did this site first become a scam site and return to pay?

I think its much better if you can provide proof of payments that you got paid on the first two.

I really cant wait to get enogh funds so that i can rush up to buy positions in here very fast as i need 10 dollar amount to grab one. Anyway i think its so nice that members are joing jbp dailt and with the jsst tripler, you can earn two percent daily doing nothing. Very good program

I really cant wait to get enogh funds so that i can rush up to buy positions in here very fast as i need 10 dollar amount to grab one. Anyway i think its so nice that members are joing jbp dailt and with the jsst tripler, you can earn two percent daily doing nothing. Very good program

Yes.That's why it has been for awhile on the web because members really like the site so much. Of all the programs that I have been. JBP is the best that I ever seen. You can see members who cashed out thousands of dollars that's really pretty awesome.

Yes.That's why it has been for awhile on the web because members really like the site so much. Of all the programs that I have been. JBP is the best that I ever seen. You can see members who cashed out thousands of dollars that's really pretty awesome.

i also cannot wait for restart dude :D, i just hope i get the good feedback because of that restart, sooner i will buy some position here maybe about 5 position to start a new line, i also see many people now attrated with this program rather than other cycling program

You can already invest more - position you purchase now won't be affected by the upcoming restart.

It's very nice to see that JBP attracts more users, as that means that the program will be around for longer. As the staff of JBP has no reason whatsoever to run with the money, we can rest assured that they'll stay around for long time.

Well the payment i received was of the free one..

If you know,We get 10$ for starter and we are allowded to make 2-3 accounts ,according to TOS..

I was paid for both of them..But when i tried the Investing one..I haven't paid since..and my money is not in my account too.

@Gaurav_Rawat: so you're not even talking about payment here? There's nothing about multiple account in the member agreement, but unless you're actually investing via your own referral accounts, you won't get any benefit out of it.

Yeah. IF you are referring to ref commissions that you will get money out of your other accounts. You will not get any. I am sure that if you reach payout and request payment, definitely you will be paid and the minimum for that is $20.

i wonder what happen with this site i have about 10 position and my earning only $0.1 today, someone here feel the same? if i have 10 position it means i have about $1 here, well i am so excited to wait the restart here,it seems many position here will be converted by admin